DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP BAR COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter in a large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Add brown sugar and white sugar; mix until well blended. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Toss 2 cups plus 2 tablespoon flour, baking soda, and salt together using a fork in a small bowl. Add to the butter mixture in batches, mixing well after each addition. Fold in 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips. Spread batter into an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 25 minutes. Spread remaining 3/4 cup chocolate chips on top. Return to the oven until chocolate chips are shiny, about 1 minute more. Remove from oven and spread melted chocolate over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 371.2 calories, Carbohydrate 49.4 g, Cholesterol 42.1 mg, Fat 19.9 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 12.1 g, Sodium 165.4 mg, Sugar 34.3 g
CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Open up a whole world of sweet baking potential with your next box of Betty Crocker™ super moist cake mix and just a few pantry staples. One of the best and easiest ways to transform your cake mix is using the mix to bake delicious and easy family-favorite chocolate chip cookies! These cookies taste just as soft and chewy as homemade chocolate chip cookies made entirely from scratch, but when you use a cake mix it takes less time to make the dough and clean-up is faster. With Betty, the cookie possibilities are endless when you are ready to bake with a box of Betty Crocker™ super moist cake mix!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter, 1 tablespoon milk, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, or mix with spoon. Mix in additional 1 tablespoon milk if dough is too dry. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by slightly less than tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft and cookies will be very light in color). Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Store covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 90 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 0 g
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10 1/2x15 1/2-inch baking pan and line with waxed paper.
- Beat 1 cup butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition until smooth. Mix 2 teaspoons vanilla extract and salt into creamed butter mixture. Gradually stir flour into creamed butter until just incorporated; fold 1 cup chocolate chips into batter. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on the edges, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Melt remaining 1 cup chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Beat confectioners' sugar and 3/4 cup butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; add melted chocolate and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract and mix until frosting is smooth. Spread frosting over cooled cookie cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 648.9 calories, Carbohydrate 78.6 g, Cholesterol 133.2 mg, Fat 37.1 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 5.7 g, SaturatedFat 22.5 g, Sodium 319.8 mg, Sugar 59.9 g
CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE MIX COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
- Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10-12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290 calories, Carbohydrate 35 grams, Fat 16 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 20 grams
THE ORIGINAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Beat eggs and vanilla into butter mixture until smooth. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spread cookie batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the cake springs back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool before cutting into 2-inch squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282.2 calories, Carbohydrate 31.1 g, Cholesterol 56 mg, Fat 16.9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 241 mg, Sugar 20.7 g
QUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix cake mix, chocolate chips, eggs, and butter together in a bowl until just mixed; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 348 calories, Carbohydrate 46.4 g, Cholesterol 44.4 mg, Fat 18.5 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Sodium 285.4 mg, Sugar 31.4 g
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES(CAKE MIX)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl stir all ingredients together until well blended.
- Drop in rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until center of cookie is golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- Remove to rack to cool.
EASY CAKE MIX COOKIES- CHOCOLATE CHIP
I frequently make these cookies for work pitch-ins & family get-togethers. They are always a big hit! I was given the basic recipe several years ago by a lady who showed up at my garage sale-and she wrote it down during our conversation about baking. I have perfected different varieties over the years. Please see my other recipes for how to make the following versions of this cookie: chocolate-chocolate chip, lemon, & sugar cookies. This is a really versatile recipe base-experiment!! These "chocolate chippers" will not taste like the Nestle Tollhouse variety...but have a delightful yummy taste of their own.
Provided by KitchenAndCraftAdve
Yield 24-36 cookies, 24-36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir ingredients in medium mixing bowl until blended (best to do right before you are ready to bake them- they flatten out more if you let the batter set).
- Spoon onto 2 un-greased cookie sheets (allow some space in between, they spread...a melon baller works great for this step).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (depends on which cake mix you use & the oven -- I start looking at them through the glass around 6.5 minutes -- they will get a dull/cracked appearance on top when done).
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan, or wait 1-2 minutes before moving to cooling racks. Cookies should be soft & chewy.
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
If you want to have ready-to-bake cookies, you can drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto a baking sheet covered with wax paper or parchment paper and place in the freezer until the dough is firm. Then, place frozen cookie dough in a plastic bag and keep frozen until ready to bake. Drop oven temperature to 350 degrees when baking, and expect the cookies to take a little longer to bake than normal.
Provided by - Carla -
Yield 72 cookies (Varies depending on the size of cookie)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and place baking rack in middle of oven.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a seperate bowl cream the margarine and butter flavored shortening.
- Add the sugars and beat until creamy.
- Add the eggs to incorporate.
- Add the corn syrup, water and vanilla extract, mix well.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips; make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart and bake until the cookies are slightly underdone, between 10-12 minutes (maybe longer, depending on your oven's calibration).
- The centers should be just set and a light golden brown. They will continue to cook, from the heat in the cookie sheet, after they are removed from the oven.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute before removing to cooling racks until they are completely cooled. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124.6, Fat 6.4, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 7.8, Sodium 78.4, Carbohydrate 16.8, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 10.6, Protein 1.2
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Place lined metal tray into 190c oven for 10 min.
- Melt butter in microwave. Allow to cooland add egg - lightly whisk.
- Combine dry ingredients,and mix well.
- Stir in butter mixture and mix to form dough.
- Remove tray from oven, and quickly place tablespoon size blobs of dough on sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minor until golden.
- Cool 5-10 minon tray before putting on cooling rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203.8, Fat 12.6, SaturatedFat 6.5, Cholesterol 33.2, Sodium 78.3, Carbohydrate 21.9, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 13.1, Protein 2.8
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: THE DECADENT MINX RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: granulated sugar, brown sugar, kosher salt, unsalted butter, large egg, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking soda, chocolate chips, melted chocolate, milk
Provided by Codii Lopez
Yield 24 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before dissolving back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold with a spatula to combine. (Be careful not to overmix, as the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies.)
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes or, for a more intense, toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 centimeters) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 centimeters) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Let the cookies cool completely, then dunk in the melted chocolate. Let chocolate set for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with a glass of milk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Carbohydrate 19 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 12 grams
This recipe is compliments of Taste of Home. It was originally made for a guest lodge and according to the lore everyone that tastes it becomes ADDICTED!!! I have to say that I'm addicted too!!! I sure hope you try this one..I just had to share this one with you.
Provided by Chef Decadent1
Yield 5 dozen, 60 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide dough into four portions; shape each into a 10 inch X 21/2 inch log.
- Place 4 inches apart on greased or foil lined baking sheets.
- Make a 1/2 inch depression down center of each log.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Fill depressions with jam.
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Remove to a cutting board; cut into 3/4 inch slices.
- Place on wire racks.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over warm cookies.
- Cool completely.
More about "decadent chocolate chip cookiescake mix recipes"
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
4 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE COOKIES (CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX COOKIES - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
PC THE DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MIX | PC.CA
DECADENT SKILLET CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE MIX COOKIES! (CHOCOLATE CHIP) - DIY THRILL
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES | CANADIAN GOODNESS
CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - JUST A TASTE
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE (THEY WON’T KNOW ITS …
CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
CHEWY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE MIX COOKIES
WHOLESOME AND DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
20 CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE - INSANELY GOOD
CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX COOKIES - SOFT, CHEWY & ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS!
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE …
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - BAKER RECIPES®
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE | COOKIES AND CUPS
CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX COOKIES - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE MIX COOKIES - YOUR CUP OF CAKE
CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THEBESTDESSERTRECIPES.COM
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES(CAKE MIX) RECIPE | YUMMLY
CAKE MIX COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
15 DECADENT CHOCOLATE DESSERTS - A COUPLE COOKS
DECADENT CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ONE HOT OVEN
DECADENT HOT CHOCOLATE MIX - EASY AS COOKIES
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIES USING CAKE MIX! (JUST 4 ... - DIY THRILL
CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE MIX COOKIES - ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS
DECADENT FROSTED CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE
CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best recipe for a chocolate cake?Add brown sugar and white sugar; mix until well blended. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Toss 2 cups plus 2 tablespoon flour, baking soda, and salt together using a fork in a small bowl. Add to the butter mixture in batches, mixing well after each addition. Fold in 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips.
Can You bake chocolate chip cookies with Betty Crocker cookie mix?Fill your kitchen with the scent of home-baked cookies in minutes! With Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, you can treat yourself to oven-fresh chocolate chip cookies any time of the day or night. Prepare cookie mix as is or explore Betty Crocker recipes for a new take on this cookie classic.
How do you bake chocolate chip cookies in the oven?Fold in 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips. Spread batter into an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 25 minutes. Spread remaining 3/4 cup chocolate chips on top. Return to the oven until chocolate chips are shiny, about 1 minute more. Remove from oven and spread melted chocolate over the top.
How do you make a cake mix with a mixer?In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter, 1 tablespoon milk, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, or mix with spoon. Mix in additional 1 tablespoon milk if dough is too dry. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.