- Freeze the twinkies for at least 2 hours.
- can freeze overnight.
- Heat your oil in fryer to 375 degrees.
- Mix your batter as such: milk, vinegar,oil.
- In another bowl blend flour, baking powder and salt.
- whisk wet ingredients into dry, mix until smooth.
- refrigerate until oil reaches temperature.
- insert sticks into twinkies, leaving enough of a end to hold.
- dust with flour and dip into batter be sure batter covers the entire twinkie place twinkie in hot oil with utensil being sure the twinkie browns evenly (the twinkie will float) about 3- 4 minutes.
- Remove to paper towel- cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with a Berry Sauce Raspberries or mixed Berry preserves heated until warm.
- Use for dipping.
DEEP FRIED TWINKIE
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 380 / 400 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients in one bowl, whisk dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Combine both into one bowl blending together. Best to set in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Place a wooden stick into end of twinkie, sprinkle with flour to create a light dusting on twinkie.
- Dunk twinkie into mixture and then place in fryer.
- Fry for 2 - 5 minutes, until golden brown on both sides. Remove, let oil drain, let set for a few minutes and the ENJOY.
DEEP-FRIED TWINKIES RECIPE - (4.1/5)
Provided by cwyorkiex3
Number Of Ingredients 15
- TWINKIES: Chill or freeze Twinkies for several hours or overnight. Heat 4 cups vegetable oil in deep fryer to about 375°F. BATTER: Mix together milk, vinegar and oil. In another bowl, blend flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk wet ingredients into dry and continue mixing until smooth. Refrigerate while oil heats. Push stick into Twinkie lengthwise, leaving about 2 inches to use as a handle, dust with flour and dip into the batter. Rotate Twinkie until batter covers entire cake. Place carefully in hot oil. The Twinkie will float, so hold it under with a utensil to ensure even browning. It should turn golden in 3 to 4 minutes. Depending on the size of your deep fryer, you might be able to fry only one at a time, two at the most. Remove Twinkie to paper towel and let drain. Remove stick and allow Twinkie to sit for about 5 minutes before serving. Variation: Slice Twinkie into 4 pieces. Flour and batter each before frying. With this treatment, one Twinkie will serve two people if accompanied by a sauce. SAUCE: In a saucepan, heat preserves over low heat until melted. Add 1 cup of fresh or frozen mixed berries. Heat until sauce just simmers. Cover; refrigerate until served. Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 10x15 inch jelly roll pans.
- Beat the eggs until combined; stir in the melted butter. Add the water, pudding mix, and yellow cake mix, stirring well to combine. The batter will be very thick. Divide the batter between the prepared pans, spreading it evenly.
- Bake until the cakes spring back when pressed lightly with a finger or a tester comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks.
- To make the filling, combine the room-temperature butter, cream cheese, and confectioners' sugar. Beat until smooth. Stir in the whipped topping and vanilla extract.
- When the cakes are cool, spread the filling mixture on top of one cake layer. Place the second cake layer on top of the first, and cut into bars. Wrap each bar in plastic wrap and store in the freezer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344.7 calories, Carbohydrate 48.8 g, Cholesterol 59.6 mg, Fat 16 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 311 mg, Sugar 40 g
More about "deep fried twinkies recipe 415"
FRIED TWINKIES RECIPE | DUDEFOODS.COM
5/5 (1)Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- One by one, insert sticks into frozen Twinkies, dip them in the batter and transfer them to the oil.
HOW TO DEEP-FRY A TWINKIE | DEEP-FRYING - YOUTUBE
Author HowcastViews 98K
RECIPE: MAKE STATE FAIR-WORTHY DEEP-FRIED TWINKIES AT HOME
FRIED TWINKIES - DINNER AT THE ZOO
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES, CHICKEN RECIPES
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES BITES - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - GRACE LIKE RAIN BLOG
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - HOW TO VIDEO - YOUTUBE
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES | BLUE RHINO
DEEP FRIED CORN FLAKE BEER BATTER TWINKIES - GF VIDEO
PHILLY'S DEEP-FRIED TWINKIE BURGER | DEVOUR | COOKING CHANNEL
DEEP-FRIED TWINKIES WITH SAUCE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES | RECIPE | FRIED TWINKIES, FAIR FOOD RECIPES, …
DEEP-FRIED TWINKIES - MERIDIAN MAGAZINE
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - CSMONITOR.COM
DEEP FRIED TWINKIE | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
HOW TO MAKE DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - CRAFTS A LA MODE
HOW TO DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - STEVE'S KITCHEN
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
HOW TO MAKE DEEP FRIED TWINKIES AT HOME - PADOOZLES
DEEP-FRIED TWINKIES RECIPE - GOOD LIFE FAMILY MAGAZINE
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - DEGRAEVE
7 FRIED TWINKIES IDEAS | FRIED TWINKIES, FAIR FOOD RECIPES, DEEP FRIED ...
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - MICHELLESRECIPEPLACE.COM
RECIPE: DEEP-FRIED TWINKIES - ABC NEWS
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TEXAS BORN DEEP FRIED TWINKIE RECIPE | MULTI CULTURAL COOKING …
AIR FRYER TWINKIES - FORK TO SPOON
RECIPE: DEEP-FRIED TWINKIES - RECIPELINK.COM
BEST TWINKIES RECIPES | FOX NEWS
DEEP-FRIED TWINKIES RECIPE - ALL ABOUT THE WORLD OF FAMILY AND LOVE!
WTF: DEEP FRIED TWINKIES ARE NOW A THING - BRIT + CO
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - THE KITCHEN - OBJECTIVIST LIVING
HOW TO DEEP FRY TWINKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOW TO DEEP FRY TWINKIES WITH PANCAKE BATTER | LEAFTV
HOW TO MAKE DEEP FRIED TWINKIES | EHOW | DEEP FRIED TWINKIES, …
HOSTESS UNVEILS DEEP FRIED TWINKIES YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Twinkies in a deep fryer?Freeze Twinkies for several hours or overnight. Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F. Prepare the batter: Combine the milk, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl and stir until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt until mixed. Whisk the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
How do you make crispy Twinkies?Battered and fried, these twinkies are perfectly crispy on the outside and still creamy in the middle. Freeze Twinkies for several hours or overnight. Prepare the batter: Combine the milk, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl and stir until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt until mixed.
How much oil do you use to fry Twinkies?How to Make Deep-Fried Twinkies. Using a thermometer to gauge, heat 4 to 5 cups of oil in your pan to between 365 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring that the oil doesn’t exceed 375 degrees. You can eyeball the amount and decide if your particular pan will require more or less to submerge a Twinkie.
Can you freeze fried Twinkies?Battered and fried, these twinkies are perfectly crispy on the outside and still creamy in the middle. Freeze Twinkies for several hours or overnight. Prepare the batter: Combine the milk, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl and stir until smooth.