THE BEST MEATLOAF I'VE EVER MADE
When I was growing up, my mom never ever made meatloaf and I always wanted to try it - I finally tried it at a restaurant and loved it. When I moved out on my own I started experimenting with different recipes and creating my own version. I finally came up with the best meatloaf I have ever made, and I wanted to share it.
Provided by sillyliltracy
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the onion and garlic 5 minutes, until onion is tender. Remove from heat, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix the onion and garlic, beef, crumbled bread, crushed crackers, egg, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/2 can tomato sauce. Gradually stir in the milk 1 teaspoon at a time until mixture is moist, but not soggy. Transfer the mixture to a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 40 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), and continue baking 15 minutes, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining tomato sauce and ketchup. Pour over the top of the meatloaf, and continue baking 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212.6 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Cholesterol 76.1 mg, Fat 11.6 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 17.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 648.6 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
DEVASTATINGLY DELICIOUS MEATLOAF - THE BEST YOU EVER HAD!!!!!!!!
Make and share this Devastatingly Delicious Meatloaf - the Best You Ever Had!!!!!!!! recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Mimi Bobeck
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 23
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl thoroughly combine the beef, pork, and veal.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, and then stir in the milk and oats.
- Pour the egg mixture into the meat mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine again until fully incorporated.
- Form into a loaf in a roasting pan.
- Cover meatloaf with the slices of raw bacon and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove to a platter and keep warm while making the mushroom gravy. (Note: Be sure to reserve 1/2 cup drippings for the gravy.).
- For the mushroom gravy: Pour the water into the meatloaf's roasting pan and stir and scrape with a wooden spoon or whisk to loosen the browned bits at the bottom.
- Pour the reserved meatloaf drippings into a 2-quart saucepan and warm over medium heat.
- Gradually stir in the flour until smooth. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slowly stir in the liquid from the roasting pan and cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 548.7, Fat 35.4, SaturatedFat 13.9, Cholesterol 190, Sodium 724, Carbohydrate 19.3, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 1.7, Protein 37
More about "devastatingly delicious meatloaf the best you ever had recipes"
BEST EVER MEATLOAF RECIPE - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
5/5 (93)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory DinnerCalories 201 per serving
- Mix together ground beef, onion, eggs, pepper, oats, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, onion salt and tomato sauce in a large bowl, using your hands. Do not overmix.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, sugar and mustard. Spread on top of meatloaf and place in oven. Bake for 1 hour and 15-30 minutes, or until meatloaf is cooked through. Let cool for a few minutes and then slice and serve. Enjoy!
YASSS THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE (HIGHLY RATED RECIPE) WHISK ...
Ratings 123Calories 472 per servingCategory Dinner, Lunch
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover the entire top and sides of a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil. See notes. Fill a baking sheet or sheet pan with water and place it on the very bottom shelve in the oven. *See notes.
- Add the vegetable oil to a medium skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, enough add the onions and cook until softened about 6-8 minutes. A minute before the onions are done, add the garlic.
- Cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Remove the onions and garlic from the skillet and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- To a small bowl add the fresh breadcrumbs, eggs, Worcestershire sauce and beef broth. Mix gently. Let the breadcrumbs soak for 5 minutes.
BEST CHEESY MEATLOAF RECIPE EVER | MONTANA HAPPY
4.5/5 (115)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
- In a small bowl, mix the three ingredients for the ketchup mix (ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce) together and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the ground beef, eggs, dried onions, crushed wheat crackers, shredded cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and half of the ketchup mix.
BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE EVER - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - GROUND BEEF
5/5 (34)Total Time 1 hr 40 minsCategory DinnerCalories 328 per serving
- Adjust oven rack to middle position; heat oven to 375 degrees. Spread cheese on plate and place in freezer until ready to use.
- Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until foaming; add onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic, thyme, and paprika and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and add tomato juice. Cook, stirring to scrape up browned bits from pan, until thickened, about 1 minute. Transfer mixture to small bowl and set aside to cool.
- Whisk broth and eggs in large bowl until combined. Sprinkle gelatin over liquid and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in soy sauce, mustard, saltines, parsley, salt, pepper, and onion mixture. Crumble frozen cheese into coarse powder and sprinkle over mixture. Add ground beef; mix gently with hands (I used a wooden spoon, a fork works well too, just don’t over mix it) until thoroughly combined, about 1 minute.
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE EVER | I HEART RECIPES
5/5 (11)Category Dinner
- Place the bread into a separate bowl, then pour the milk over the bread. Let it sit for two minutes, then crumble the bread.
THIS IS THE BEST EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE (AND IT'S DELICIOUS ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
THIS IS THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE EVER | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF - THE WHOLESOME DISH
5/5 Calories 164 per servingCategory Dinner, Entree, Main Course, Main Dish
- In a large bowl, add the beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, 2 tablespoons ketchup, worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mush and mix these ingredients together until well combined.*
- In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup ketchup, the brown sugar, and vinegar. Stir to combine. Pour the sauce on top of the meatloaf and spread it into an even layer.
THE BEST MEATLOAF SANDWICH I'VE EVER HAD - SUGAR DISH ME
4.7/5 (49)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory SandwichesCalories 982 per serving
MEATLOAF RECIPE BEST THING EVER ATE [ #1 TOP 3 REC.]
Ratings 6Calories 294 per servingCategory Side Dish
MISS ROBBIES MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPES
DEVASTATINGLY DELICIOUS MEATLOAF - THE BEST YOU EVER HAD
BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE EVER WITH GRAVY : VIEW COOKING VIDEOS ...
DEVASTATINGLY DELICIOUS MEATLOAF - THE BEST YOU EVER HAD ...
THE BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BEST MEATLOAF YOU’VE EVER HAD - YOUTUBE
DEVASTATINGLY DELICIOUS MEATLOAF - THE BEST YOU EVER HAD ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best easy meatloaf recipe you can make?The best easy meatloaf recipe you can make using ground beef and a tasty meatloaf sauce on top is Granny's Classic Meatloaf. Saved!
How long does it take to cook 2 pounds of meatloaf?This meatloaf recipe has 2 lbs of ground beef, so it takes between 1 – 1 1/4 hours at 350 degrees. What’s in the secret meatloaf sauce?
How can I Make my meatloaf taste better?I normally double the whole recipe and make two pans of meatloaf, and have also found that you can mix in a cup or two of chopped mushrooms and it improves the flavor even more. Reply Sheliasays June 22, 2021 at 3:55 pm Hi Jen! I’ve been using your recipe for years now. Just popped it in the oven once again and thought I really need to comment.
Do you put milk in meatloaf or bread?This is the only meatloaf recipe you'll ever need - it's a must-try! Place the ground beef into a large bowl. Place the bread into a separate bowl, then pour the milk over the bread. Let it sit for two minutes, then crumble the bread.