It s just wonderfull if you like really dry-strong flavor drinks, and the olive juice give it a great salty-olive taste. It s from every bar you go, it s the way they made it.
Provided by Daniela Zukerman
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix all the ingredients (except the olive) in a coctail mixer with 2 ice cubes.
- Put it in a frozen martini glass and the olive on a wooden stick.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Fill a shaker with ice. Add 1 ounce olive juice and 2 ounces each gin and dry vermouth. Shake well, then strain into a martini glass. Add a dash of bitters and garnish with an olive.
- Shake ingredients with ice in cocktail shaker and strain. Serve chilled.
- In a mixing glass, combine vodka, dry vermouth, brine and olives. Pour into a glass over ice. Either drink on the rocks, or strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413.7 calories, Carbohydrate 0.6 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 2.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 538.4 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, olive brine, and vermouth; shake. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with olives.
Mix up a classic dirty martini to impress guests at your next party. This easy, elegant cocktail combines dry gin, vermouth and green olives
Provided by Miriam Nice
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Put two martini glasses in the fridge to chill. Thread the olives onto two cocktail sticks and set aside.
- Fill a jug or mixing glass with the ice, then pour in the gin, vermouth and olive brine. Stir until the outside of the jug feels cold. Taste to make sure that it's icy cold and that you're happy with the dilution.
- Strain the mix into the chilled glasses and garnish with the olive skewers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Fat 1 grams fat, SaturatedFat 0.1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 0.4 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 0.4 grams sugar, Fiber 0.2 grams fiber, Protein 0.1 grams protein, Sodium 0.58 milligram of sodium
THE DIRTIEST MARTINI
- Shake the liquid ingredients with ice in a shaker. Strain into a chilled martini glass, and garnish with the olive skewer and basil leaf. *To infuse the vodka, place 10 basil leaves in a 750-ml bottle of organic vodka (Rain vodka, distilled in Kentucky from organic corn, is a good choice) for two hours. Be careful not to overinfuse. You want a mild flavor and fragrance, not basil cologne.
DIRTY VODKA MARTINI
Too strong for me, but my hubby is a fan! He enjoys his straight up with blue cheese stuffed olives and a cigar in hand.
Provided by januarybride
Yield 1 martini, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place ice to the brim of your martini glass and top off with ice cold water. Let glass chill while you make the martini.
- Pour vodka and olive juice in a martini shaker. Drop in about 10 ice cubes and put the top on the shaker.
- Shake the martini shaker hard and quickly for about 10-15 seconds.
- Pour the ice water out of the martini glass and pour the vodka martini into the glass. Drop the toothpick with olives into the martini and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.9, Sodium 1.1
THE DIRTY MARTINI
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, pour the gin, dry vermouth, and olive juice.
- Stir well for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass .
- Garnish with 1 or 3 olives. Serve and enjoy. Many people prefer to use the brine that is in a jar of olives for dirty martinis. And why not? If you have olives, you have salty juice right there. It is a very convenient and cheap addition to the drink. Plus, with all the gourmet olives available-stuffed with everything from the standard pimento to blue cheese or jalapeño-each brine brings a slightly different taste to the martini. There are also many olive juices available that are designed specifically for the dirty martini. They can vary quite a bit in taste, though they're interesting to explore. It may take some time to discover which bottled olive juice you like best, so keep trying. Dirty Sue is a favorite for many dirty martini devotees. You might also try the cocktail-worthy olive juices from Boscoli, Fee Brothers, Filthy, Fragata, or Stirrings.
- Place the olives in a glass jar with a tight-sealing lid. Recycled olive jars are a natural choice, and Mason jars work great as well.
- Gently press the olives with the back of a wooden spoon firmly enough to release their juice. Try not to smash them as if you're muddling fruit for a cocktail.
- In a bowl, combine the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the liquid over the olives until they are completely covered. Leave a little room for air at the top of the jar.
- Seal the jar and shake it vigorously.
- Refrigerate for at least one day (longer is better) and shake before using the juice. If your juice gets a little low for the olives left in the jar, add more vermouth and give the mix a good shake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213 kcal, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 552 mg, Sugar 3 g, Fat 2 g, ServingSize 1 cocktail (1 serving), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
- Shake or stir vodka (or gin) and olive brine with ice. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with olives.
More about "dirty martini recipes"
DIRTY MARTINI COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
4.4/5 (590)Calories 218 per serving
FILTHY DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
BEST DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE - WHAT IS A DIRTY MARTINI COCKTAIL?
30 BEST CLASSIC AND MODERN MARTINI RECIPES - THE SPRUCE …
DIRTY MARTINI COCKTAIL - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
EASY AND DELICIOUS DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE - SIMPLE JOY
DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE - SHAKE DRINK REPEAT
DIRTY GIN MARTINI - TIPSY BARTENDER
EXTRA-DIRTY MARTINI - EAT BOUTIQUE - FOOD GIFT LOVE
BEST DIRTY MARTINI RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2.4/5 (92)Category Beverage,New Year,No-Cook,Quick And EasyServings 1Total Time 3 mins
DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE | ABSOLUT DRINKS
DIRTY MARTINI | COCKTAIL RECIPE | SAQ.COM
DIRTY MARTINI - BEAMING BAKER
DIRTY MARTINI – THE BOTANIST GIN
DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A DIRTY MARTINI DRINK - THRILLIST
BEST DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A DIRTY MARTINI COCKTAIL
DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE - SPLASH OF TASTE - VEGETARIAN RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE A DIRTY MARTINI - SUGAR AND CHARM
DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A DIRTY MARTINI
MY FAVORITE DIRTY VODKA MARTINI RECIPE FOR PERFECT MARTINIS
HOT AND DIRTY MARTINI - BEAMING BAKER
TITO’S HANDMADE VODKA DIRTY MARTINI | MARLIN MAGAZINE
DIRTY TEQUILA MARTINI RECIPE – ADVANCED MIXOLOGY
HOW TO MAKE A DIRTY MARTINI - UMAMI GIRL
DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE | COCKTAIL HISTORY & FACTS | FLAVOR FIX
CLASSIC DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE - MASHED
20 EASY, FUN, AND FRUITY VODKA MARTINIS - THE SPRUCE EATS
DIRTY MARTINI – LEMON TREE DWELLING
DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE – GIBSONS STEAK
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE A VODKA MARTINI DIRTY I TASTE OF HOME
HOW TO MAKE A DIRTY MARTINI - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
HOW TO MAKE A DIRTY MARTINI - WITH LOVE FROM KAT | LIFESTYLE BLOG
DIRTY MARTINI MACARONI SALAD | 12 TOMATOES
DIRTY MARTINI - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - COCKTAILS
DIRTY MARTINI DIP – LEMON TREE DWELLING
DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE
THE DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE | VINEPAIR
DIRTY MARTINI RECIPE - THE COCKTAIL SOCIETY
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #dinner-party #cocktails #dietary #number-of-servings #presentation #served-cold #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love