QUICK AND EASY ALFREDO SAUCE
I experimented with this until I found a quick, cheap, and easy Alfredo sauce combination -- the secret is cream cheese!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by DAWN CARTER
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan and pepper. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
EASY ALFREDO SAUCE I
- In a medium saucepan combine whipping cream, butter or margarine, and grated Parmesan cheese. Cook over medium low heat until smooth. Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken upon standing.
5-INGREDIENT ALFREDO SAUCE
This is an easy sauce to go over pasta, or chicken or both. It is very big on flavor and is not very time consuming to make.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Lab Chef
Yield 1 1/2 cups, 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- In a medium sized sauce pan sweat the crushed garlic cloves in the butter until light brown and fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream and parsley to the garlic and butter, mix to combine. (It may take some time for the mixture to come together).
- Turn the heat to medium and reduce the cream by 1/3 to 1/2 depending on how thick you like the sauce.
- When the cream has reduced turn the heat down to medium low and add the cheese. Mix to combine, sauce will thicken substansually. (If you heat is too hot the cheese will break and you will have a grainy sauce.).
- Keep over medium low heat for 2-5 minutes until combined, serve over cooked pasta, chicken or use as a dipping sauce for freshly baked french bread.
TO DIE FOR FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
This is a recipe that I created by modifying my mother's recipe. My boyfriend is a fettuccine Alfredo connoisseur and he scrapes the pan every time! I get nothing but rave reviews when I make this dish. I must warn you, this recipe is not for the health conscious. Enjoy!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by ERINMARIE
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat. Add salt, pepper and garlic salt. Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted; this will thicken the sauce.
- Add pasta to sauce. Use enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated. Serve immediately.
EASY ALFREDO SAUCE II
This recipe for Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and delicious that my family requests it constantly! We like this best served with grilled chicken breasts and broccoli or spinach. If you are lucky enough to have any left over, you can mix them together for a feast the next day. Enjoy!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by MOMMYD
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- In a medium bowl, beat butter and Parmesan with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add cream, a little at a time, until mixture resembles softly scrambled eggs. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield about 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- In a saucepan or skillet, warm the butter and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Add the Parmesan and stir until melted.
- Toss to combine, thinning with pasta water if necessary.
EASY PASTA ALFREDO
Who would believe that five simple ingredients could taste so rich and delicious? "This creamy, comforting sauce can be made in a matter of minutes," assures Karin DeCarlo from Milford, Pennsylvania.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile in a small saucepan, combine cream and nutmeg. Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat in butter until heated through (do not boil). Stir in Parmesan cheese until melted. , Drain pasta; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add cheese sauce; toss to coat.
LINGUINE ALFREDO RECIPE BY TASTY
Creamy, dreamy linguine! This classic dish comes together in mere minutes. While the pasta boils, whip up a silky garlic, cream, and Parmesan sauce, then toss with the pasta until well coated.
Recipe From tasty.co
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook the linguine according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve ¼ cup of pasta water, then drain the pasta in a colander.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring often, until aromatic, about 30 seconds.
- Add the heavy cream and simmer for 2 minutes. Add ½ teaspoon of salt, the pepper, and Parmesan and stir until the cheese has melted.
- Add the drained pasta and 1 tablespoon of reserved pasta water to the alfredo sauce and use tongs to toss until well coated, about 1 minute. If the sauce is too thick, add more pasta water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Remove the pan from the heat, top with parsley, and serve immediately.
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation sauces condiments-etc eggs-dairy easy european beginner-cook italian cheese dietary high-calcium low-carb inexpensive savory-sauces high-in-something low-in-something
People also searched
More recipes about easy alfredo
10 Best Quick Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-07-14 · Quick and Easy Alfredo Sauce Creations by Kara cream, salt, butter, Parmesan cheese, milk, pepper, flour Easy Alfredo Sauce laurengreutman.com nutmeg, black pepper, whole milk, olive oil, butter, cream cheese and 3 more ... Show details
7 Best Alfredo Recipes Are Simple and Fabulous
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comAlfredo Sauce is a velvety white sauce sometimes made with cheese and garlic. The sauce is rich and delicious, and easy to make. These recipes all use Alfredo sauce in different ways: from a pot pie to the classic Fettuccine Alfredo. You can buy Alfredo sauce in jars or in smaller containers in the refrigerated section of the supermarket. You ... ...
Alfredo Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com... Show details
How to Make Easy Alfredo Sauce - Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2020-04-17 · In a large saute pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until it’s fragrant, about 1 minute. Then, slowly add the heavy cream, whisking constantly as you pour until all the cream is incorporated. Bring the mixture up to a gentle simmer and let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until it begins to thicken. ... Show details
Easy Pasta Alfredo - Craving Home Cooked
Recipe From : cravinghomecooked.com2018-08-23 · Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Pour in the milk and cream. Stir consistently to avoid burning on the bottom of the pan until the mixture comes to a boil. ... Show details
Easy Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - How to Make ...
Recipe From : delish.com2020-10-01 · In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve about 1 cup of pasta water then drain. Meanwhile, in a … ... Show details
Chicken Alfredo Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comChicken Alfredo 333 A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. The sauce is enriched by cream cheese. ... Show details
Best Perfect Chicken Alfredo Recipe - How to Make Easy ...
Recipe From : delish.com2020-09-22 · Directions In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. ... Show details
Easy Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe (Homemade with only 5 ...
Recipe From : nelliebellie.comInstructions Firstly, boil the fettuccine pasta in boiling water until al dente. In a separate pan, melt the butter on medium heat and add cream, grated parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. ... Show details
The Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipe Ever! | The Recipe ...
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2019-10-24 · Instructions In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the … ... Show details
Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipe in 10 Minutes | It Is a Keeper
Recipe From : itisakeeper.com2020-09-08 · Add the cream and butter to a medium sauce pan over medium heat; Bring to a light simmer. Add the garlic and House Seasoning Blend and whisk for 30 seconds. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the parmesan cheese until the cheese has fully melted and the sauce is smooth. ... Show details
10 Best Classico Alfredo Sauce Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-07-17 · Easy Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce | Skinny Alfredo Sauce Flour On My Face grated Parmesan cheese, noodles, milk, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and 2 more Alfredo Sauce Pip and Ebby cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, butter, Italian seasoning and 4 more ... Show details
20 Recipes That Start with a Jar of Alfredo Sauce | Taste ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2019-11-19 · It does so much more than make a great fettuccine alfredo! Check out plenty of recipes that make the most of this creamy, cheesy pasta sauce. 1 / 20. Garden Vegetable Gnocchi When we go meatless, we toss gnocchi (my husband's favorite) with veggies and a dab of pesto. I use zucchini in this, too. —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah . Go to Recipe. 2 / 20. Ham Ravioli Bake I based this ... ... Show details
10 Best Alfredo Dinners Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comChicken Alfredo Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Yummly salt, chicken breast, fresh parsley, black pepper, all-purpose flour and 6 more Ham and Spaghetti Alfredo Pork broccoli florets, red pepper flakes, ham, light alfredo sauce and 2 more ... Show details
Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce - The Salty Marshmallow
Recipe From : thesaltymarshmallow.com2018-08-20 · Instructions Add the butter and cream to a large skillet. Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes. Whisk in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper for one minute. ... Show details
Easy Alfredo Bake — Let's Dish Recipes
Recipe From : letsdishrecipes.comInstructions. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking dish. Cook the linguine according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, in a large saute pan, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Whisk in the flour until smooth. ... Show details
Easy Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce-Flour On My Face
Recipe From : flouronmyface.com2011-10-23 · This easy homemade Alfredo Sauce recipe makes enough Alfredo sauce to cover 1 pound of fettuccine noodles. You can divide it in half with no problem if you need to prepare a smaller amount. You can also half the alfredo sauce recipe and omit the Parmesan cheese and use it as a cream sauce for over vegetables if you're not in the mood for fettuccine Alfredo. Homemade Alfredo sauce recipe ... ... Show details
Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce - Easy Recipe!
Recipe From : noshtastic.com2019-08-27 · Home » Keto & Low Carb Recipes » Easy Alfredo Sauce. Easy Alfredo Sauce. Published August 27, 2019 by Sheena Strain, last updated November 28, 2020. Recipe. My Easy Alfredo Sauce is thick, creamy, and delicious and will please everyone from pasta lovers to those on low carb or Keto diets. With two cheeses to amp up the flavor, this Alfredo Sauce is the one of the … ... Show details
【cooked】Easy Alfredo Recipe - 101recipes.com
Recipe From : 101recipes.com2021-06-06 · In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt the butter, cream cheese, and garlic together, stirring very frequently. Add milk and whisk constantly until smooth and warm. Add in Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and stir until thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve over your favorite pasta. ... Show details
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna - Easy Chicken Recipes
Recipe From : easychickenrecipes.com2021-07-22 · Place spinach in a heatproof bowl with 2 tablespoons of water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 60 seconds, until wilted. Allow to cool, then squeeze the water from the spinach. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook for 8 … ... Show details