EASY CARAMEL APPLE BARS
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using fork or pastry blender. Stir in egg until mixture is crumbly.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups cookie mixture. Press remaining cookie mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle apple evenly over crust. In small bowl, mix caramel topping and flour; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle reserved cookie mixture over apples.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 95 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 0 g
BEST APPLE BARS
VERY MOIST!! Popular apple bars with carmel frosting! The absolute best of all the apple recipes I have ever tried. Grating the apples helps let the apple juice ooze out and give flavor. Always a WINNER. So yummy you'll smack your lips!! A good item to have with your coffee at snack time!
Provided by Seasoned Cook
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 20-25 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cream butter and sugar. Add beaten egg and mix well. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add to creamed mixture. Add grated apples.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9 x 9 inch baking pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- For frosting: Bring brown sugar, butter and milk to a boil. Boil only 2 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and add sifted powdered sugar while stirring. Cool slightly and spread on bars. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
- Cool completely and cut into bars. Store in air-tight container to retain moisture.
- Note: If you prefer sweeter, add 1/4 cup sugar to batter of bars, but remember the apple juice from the grated apples will provide some sweetness. We enjoy it as is because the carmel frosting is sweet. Also, we have had them with no frosting and just a sprinkling of powdered sugar on top. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178.3, Fat 7.8, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 24, Sodium 148.5, Carbohydrate 26.8, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 21, Protein 1.4
APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL BARS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: apples, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, flour, old-fashioned oat, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, butter
Provided by Claire Nolan
Yield 12 bars
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Remove the core and thinly slice apples.
- Place apple slices in a large bowl and gently mix in sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In another bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Line a 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking dish with parchment paper and pour ⅔ of the oats mixture in the bottom of the pan, pressing firmly to pack it down to make a crust.
- Pour apples over the crust and spread in an even layer. Pour the remaining oat mixture over the top and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 371 calories, Carbohydrate 58 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 21 grams
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch pan. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup of white sugar with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture until just combined, then stir in the apples and walnuts. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. In a cup or small bowl, stir together the remaining cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over the top of the bars.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven; finished bars should spring back when lightly touched. Cool in the pan, and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142.8 calories, Carbohydrate 22.1 g, Cholesterol 19.3 mg, Fat 5.7 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 93.8 mg, Sugar 15.2 g
APPLE CRISP BARS
We've upped the ante on apple crisp with a Betty Crocker™ oatmeal cookie mix base, a hearty layer of fresh apples and crunchy streusel topping. It all comes together for a treat that's a step beyond the usual crisp.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix Crust ingredients with spoon until soft dough forms. Pat in bottom of pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. In medium bowl, toss Filling ingredients. Spread on baked crust.
- In medium bowl, place remaining cookie mix pouch. Cut in cold butter and cream cheese, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly (do not overmix). Sprinkle over apples. Bake 32 to 37 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when poked with tip of sharp knife. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 570, Carbohydrate 83 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 480 mg, Sugar 47 g, TransFat 1/2 g
APPLE KUCHEN BARS
This recipe is about family, comfort and simplicity. My mom made this delicious sweet treat many a winter night and served it warm with some of her famous homemade ice cream. I like to make a double batch and pass on the love! -Elizabeth Monfort, Celina, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place 2 cups flour and salt in a food processor; pulse until blended. Add 1 cup butter; pulse until butter is the size of peas. While pulsing, add just enough ice water to form moist crumbs. Press mixture onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 20-25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., In a large bowl, combine apples, 1 cup sugar and cinnamon; toss to coat. Spoon over crust. Place remaining flour, butter and sugar in food processor; pulse until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over apples. Bake until golden brown and apples are tender, 60-70 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240 calories, Fat 12g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 30mg cholesterol, Sodium 106mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
EASY APPLE BARS
From Outpost Natural Foods, in their Diabetes Fighting flyer. This is almost a one dish recipe. Everything gets mixed together in the pan.
Provided by WI Cheesehead
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- If you need to toast the pecans, place pecans on baking sheet; bake 3-5 minutes; set aside.
- In an 8-inch baking pan, spread chopped apples and sprinkle with sugar.
- Using a fork, stir in pecans (unless you want to sprinkle them on top), flours, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda until apples are coated.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in coffee, oil, egg and vanilla, scraping sides and bottom of pan. Smooth top with spatula.
- If saving pecans, sprinkle over top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack and cut into 16 squares.
- Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate or freeze after 2 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99.3, Fat 5.5, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 13.2, Sodium 55.7, Carbohydrate 11.7, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 5.1, Protein 1.6
APPLE CRUMB BARS
This has been a favorite apple bar recipe of mine for many years. I've made these apple crisp bars for parties and for family, and they're always a hit. -Barbara Pickard, Union Lake, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and baking soda; cut in 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 2 cups for topping. Press remaining crumbs into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Arrange apples over top; set aside. , In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water, vanilla and remaining butter. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thick and bubbly; spread over apples. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. , Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 94mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "easy apple bars recipes"
EASY APPLE SQUARES (CAKE BARS) - JULIA'S ALBUM
4.9/5 (18)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- In a mixing bowl, combine together 1 and 1/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 cup of white sugar, vegetable oil, yogurt, and vanilla until very smooth. Add eggs and whisk until smooth.
AUTUMN APPLE CRUMBLE BARS RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
5/5 (14)Category BarsServings 12Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- APPLES: In a bowl, toss together all the ingredients for the apples; set aside. Line a 12x9.5 pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- CRUMBLE: Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350ºF. Mix the oats, flour, sugars, baking powder, and ground cinnamon together in a large bowl. Pour in the melted butter and stir to combine until you form a sand-like crumb. Press two-thirds of the prepared crumb mixture into the prepared pan. You want to make sure the crust is tightly packed in.
- BAKE: Top with the apple mixture and sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture on top. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack for one hour. I usually stick mine in the refrigerator for a bit after that to cool them down completely before cutting into pieces.
10 BEST APPLE BARS WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
QUICK + EASY APPLE BAR RECIPES AND IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
See details »
EASY APPLE PIE BARS | MOM'S DINNER
4.6/5 (9)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prep a 9x13 baking pan by greasing the bottom with oil or non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, with a hand mixer, cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla together. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing them in one at a time.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the butter/sugar mixture. Mix until the flour is completely incorporated.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into the bottom of the prepared 9x13 baking dish, make sure it is spread evenly in the pan. Pour the apple pie filling over the batter, sprinkle with cinnamon. Dot the top of the apples with the remaining batter.
APPLE BARS - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER - LOADED WITH APPLES
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory Breakfast, Cookies, Dessert, SnackTotal Time 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a 13 x 9 pan with foil or parchment. Spray the foil or parchment with non-stick spray.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs and vanilla. Stir in chopped apples. Add this to the dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
APPLE BARS (QUICK AND EASY!) - MY BAKING ADDICTION
4.3/5 (19)Category Bar DessertsServings 12Total Time 50 mins
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment and spray the parchment with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted butter and brown sugar until thoroughly incorporated. Add in the eggs and vanilla and stir to combine. Gradually add in the flour mixture and stir until just combined, then fold in the apples.
APPLE CRISP BARS RECIPE – IF YOU GIVE A BLONDE A KITCHEN
5/5 (20)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 12 mins
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper, leaving extra hanging over the ends, spray with cooking spray.
- Peel, core and chop apples into slices (this apple peeler/corer does the job in minutes). In a large bowl, combine apples, flour and sugar. Mix until apples are thoroughly coated. Arrange apples on baked crust.
- In a medium bowl, mix together first five ingredients. With a pastry cutter or two knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Spread topping over apples in an even layer.
EASY APPLE PIE BARS RECIPE - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
4.7/5 (33)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 20 mins
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, beating after each addition. Mix in vanilla extract. Add cinnamon, flour and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Spread 3 cups of the batter in a greased jelly roll pan. Spread pie filling on top of dough. Drop remaining dough by tablespoonfuls on top of apple pie topping.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over bars. If serving the next day wait and do this before serving or the bars will be a bit soggy! I store in the refrigerated to keep them firm but you wouldn't need too.
EASY CARAMEL APPLE BARS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
5/5 (3)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Add butter and brown sugar to your stand mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
CINNAMON APPLE BARS RECIPE (BETTER THAN APPLE CRISP ...
4.5/5 (187)Estimated Reading Time 7 minsCategory DessertsTotal Time 1 hr 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment so the paper hangs over all four sides. Set aside.
- Stir together oats, 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon cloves, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. Pour melted butter into oat mixture and stir to combine. Place 1 cup oat mixture aside and press remaining into bottom of baking dish.
- Combine apples, granulated sugar, lemon juice, remaining 1 tablespoon flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon cloves. Stir to evenly coat. Dump apples on top of crust in baking dish and gently even them out. Crumble remaining 1 cup oat mixture on top of apples. Cover foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 25-30 minutes or until crumb is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
APPLE STREUSEL BARS | SIMPLE APPLE DESSERT RECIPE
Category DessertTotal Time 48 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and line the bottom of a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. 2
EASY APPLE PIE BARS - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
5/5 (5)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- In a large bowl, toss apple slices with cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Add brown sugar and lemon juice and toss gently. Set aside.
APPLE-CINNAMON FRUIT BARS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
3.6/5 (7)Total Time 2 hrs 45 mins
- To prepare crust: Combine 3/4 cup nuts (or oats), whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar and salt in a food processor; pulse until the nuts are finely ground. Add butter; pulse until well incorporated.
- Whisk egg, oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla and almond extract in a small bowl. With the motor running, add the mixture
- to the food processor. Process, then pulse, scraping down the sides, if necessary, until the mixture begins to clump, 30 to 45 seconds (it will look crumbly). Measure out 1/2 cup of the mixture and combine in a bowl with the remaining 1/4 cup chopped nuts (or oats). Set aside for the topping.
EASY APPLE CHEESECAKE BARS | FALL APPLE CHEESECAKE DESSERT ...
5/5 Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 50 mins
- To make the cheesecake filling beat together cream cheese, ½ cup sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy, set aside.
- To make apple pie filling stir together diced apples, ¼ cup sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cornstarch, until evenly coated, set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls and cut in two halves. Place 1 half of dough (4 crescents) at the bottom of baking dish. Pinch together the perforation and stretch the dough to make the bottom crust.
APPLE BARS - SIMPLE APPLE DESSERT BARS FROM PLATTER TALK
4.8/5 (13)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Mix powder sugar, vanilla and milk together. Be careful not to add too much milk. You want the mixture to be smooth and thick enough to drizzle over the top of the bars. You do not want this mixture to be too runny.
EASY APPLE PIE BARS (SLAB PIE RECIPE) - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
4.8/5 (10)Category PiesCuisine RomanianTotal Time 2 hrs 5 mins
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder. Cut in lard/butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the liquid and incorporate. The recipe requires 6 tablespoons of liquid that can be: 1 tablespoon white vinegar + 5 tablespoons water, OR 1 tablespoon rum plus 5 tablespoon water, OR 1 tablespoon vinegar plus 5 tablespoon water. Use the combination of ingredients you have available.
FRIED APPLE COBBLER BARS RECIPE - EASY AND DELISH
Reviews 57Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven at 350° F (about 177 ° C). Grease both the bottom and sides of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir well the canned fried apples and cinnamon, and reserve. In a mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar at low speed. Add eggs, one at a time, beating at medium speed just enough to mix in.
- Beat in vanilla extract. Combine both flour and salt in a medium bowl. Alternate half of the flour-salt mixture and then half of the yogurt, beating each time at low speed until combined. Then, add the remaining flour-salt mixture and the other half of the yogurt, beating each time until combined.
- Spread 2/3 of the batter in the prepared baking pan. Top with the fried apple mixture. With a spoon, dollop the remaining batter on top of fried apples. Bake for about 27-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes clean.
EASY APPLE CRUMB BARS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Servings 12Total Time 45 minsCategory Dessert See details »
APPLE BAR RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
See details »
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion for-large-groups breakfast desserts fruit oven diabetic picnic vegetarian cookies-and-brownies bar-cookies nuts dietary low-sodium brown-bag low-in-something apples brunch to-go equipment number-of-servings
You'll also love