EASY BUTTER COOKIES I
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Mix together all ingredients until well-blended.
- Roll 2-inch sized pieces of dough into balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten each with the back of a fork.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes until light brown. Let cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 81.7 calories, Carbohydrate 8.4 g, Cholesterol 13.6 mg, Fat 5.2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 1 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: unsalted butter, granulated sugar, large egg, milk, all purpose flour, kosher salt, baking soda, powdered sugar, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, condensed milk, food coloring, sprinkles, candy
Provided by Matthew Johnson
Yield 24 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Cream together with an electric hand mixer until the butter is light and fluffy,
- Add the egg and milk, and continue beating until smooth. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat to combine until the dough comes together.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to ¼-inch (¾ cm) thick. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters of your choice. Re-roll the excess dough and cut out more shapes until all of the dough is used. Transfer the cookies to the prepared baking sheet, spacing about 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until the cookies are firm around the edges but still soft at the centers. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make the frosting: In a large bowl, combine the powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, and condensed milk. Beat with an electric hand mixer until creamy and smooth. Divide the frosting between smaller bowls and add food coloring, if desired.
- Decorate the cookies with the frosting, sprinkles, and candies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409 calories, Carbohydrate 70 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 57 grams
EASY BAKE OVEN BUTTER COOKIES
- Preheat Oven for 15 minutes.
- Spray EASY-BAKE pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix butter, sugars, and salt together.
- Add flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Stir to form batter.
- 1/2 teaspoon filled with dough will make one cookie. Drop dough balls onto greased EASY-BAKE pan; allow room to spread.
- Bake each batch 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool, and ENJOY!
- Makes 12 to 15 cookies.
THE BEST BUTTER COOKIES
Your search is over -- this perfect butter cookie will stay in your recipe box for years. It's crisp, yet tender and perfect for tea for two or cookies for Santa. Plus, you have the choice to make drop cookies or a slice-and-bake version!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 36 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Add the butter and granulated sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat on high speed for a full 2 minutes, scraping down the bowl halfway through the mixing; the butter should be very light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat on medium speed until well combined. Add half the dry ingredients and beat on low speed to combine. Scrape down the mixing bowl before adding the remaining dry ingredients and beat to combine. Refrigerate for 1 hour in the bowl for drop cookies, or form into a 1-inch log for slice-and-bake cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the turbinado sugar in a small bowl. For drop cookies, scoop the cookie dough with a 1 tablespoon-size cookie scoop and then dip the tops of the cookie dough balls into the sugar. Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- For slice-and-bake cookies, cut the log into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Press the tops into the sugar and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies until slightly puffed and lightly golden on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
SLICE AND BAKE BUTTER COOKIES
Provided by Food Network
Yield 60 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into medium bowl and set aside. In large bowl beat butter and sugar until lightened in color and fluffy, using an electric mixer on medium speed, about 2 minutes. Mix in egg yolks and vanilla. Add flour mixture, mixing on low speed just until flour is incorporated and soft, smooth dough forms. Divide dough into 2 pieces; form each into a log about 7 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate about 1 hour until cold and firm, or overnight. Or freeze, wrapped securely, for up to 1 month. (Defrost in the refrigerator before slicing and baking.)
- Position rack in middle of oven. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In small bowl, use fork to beat egg white until foamy, about 30 seconds. Use pastry brush to brush each log with egg white. Sprinkle the 1/3 cup sugar on strip of wax paper then roll each log back and forth in sugar to coat lightly. Use large sharp knife to cut each log into 1/4 -inch-thick rounds. Place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Press nut half into each cookie before baking, if desired. Bake one sheet at a time until cookie edges and bottoms are light brown, about 18 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 3 days.
EASY BAKE OVEN PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Another inexpensive alternative to prepared mixes. These ingredients are always a staple in my house and therefore we are always ready to bake in the Easy Bake!
Provided by Pamela
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients to make a dough.
- With your fingers roll into 1/2 inch balls.
- Place 4 balls into the Easy Bake Oven pan and press down slightly with the tines of a fork.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
- Bake remaining balls 4 at a time.
EASY SLICE AND BAKE COOKIES
These treats are larger than most slice-and-bake cookies, which I find to be quite nice. The great thing about these cookies is that you can slice however many you want at a time and enjoy them all warm from the oven. -Heather Chambers, Largo, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 4 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cream butter, Nutella and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chips., Divide dough in half. Roughly shape each portion into a 12-in. roll along the edge of a 12x12-in. sheet of waxed paper. Tightly roll waxed paper over dough, using it to mold the dough into a smooth roll. Place wrapped rolls in airtight containers. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. , Preheat oven to 375°. Unwrap and cut dough crosswise into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 85mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
EASY BAKE OVEN COOKIE MIX
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, flour, baking soda and brown sugar. Cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles cornmeal. There should be no lumps of shortening left. Measure 1/2 cup of the mixture into re-sealable bags or containers for storage. Label and date each bag. This mix can be stored in a cool dry place for up to 12 weeks.
- To make the cookies, empty one package of the mix into a bowl. Stir in 2 teaspoons of water, 1 tablespoon of raisins and 1 tablespoon of mini semisweet chocolate chips. Mix well and shape teaspoonfuls of dough into small balls. Place balls on an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with the buttered bottom of a glass dipped in sugar. Follow you oven's instructions for baking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 41.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5.6 g, Fat 2 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 6.6 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
BASIC BUTTER COOKIES
These butter cookies are absolutely delicious made with regular butter, but they become downright amazing with Plugrá or Land O Lakes Ultra Creamy.
Yield Makes about 4 dozen cookies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes in a standing mixer (preferably fitted with paddle attachment) or 6 with a handheld. Beat in egg and vanilla. Reduce speed to low, then add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Form dough into a 12-inch log (2 inches in diameter) on a sheet of plastic wrap and roll up dough in plastic wrap. Chill dough on a baking sheet until firm, at least 4 hours. (To roll cookies into balls, see cooks' note, below.)
- Put oven racks in upper and lower thirds of oven and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut enough 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick slices from log with a heavy knife to fill 2 ungreased large baking sheets, arranging slices about 1 inch apart (chill remainder of log, wrapped in plastic wrap). If garnishing with coarse sugar, sprinkle slices with it.
- Bake cookies, switching position of sheets halfway through baking, until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes total. Cool on sheets 3 minutes, then transfer with a metal spatula to racks to cool completely. Make more cookies with remaining dough on cooled baking sheets.
- *Available at specialty foods shops and New York Cake & Baking Distributor (800-942-2639).
BASIC BUTTER COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease two cookie sheets and set aside.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt onto a sheet of wax paper and set aside. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to cream the butter until light. Add the sugar and beat until fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and beat until the dough is smooth.
- The dough can be shaped in a variety of ways: dropped from a teaspoon, molded into balls or run through the thin setting of a cookie press. It may also be packed into a pastry bag fitted with a large or small star tip to make "spritz cookies" in the shapes of rosettes or wreaths or in S-shapes. Leave 1 inch between cookies.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges begin to turn golden.
- Transfer the cookies to racks to cool. (Cookies may be stored in an airtight container for up to 10 days or in the freezer for two months.)
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 48, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 5 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 8 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 0 grams
These easy butter cookies will melt in your mouth - they're deliciously soft and crumbly. Make and give these as a homemade edible gift
Provided by Georgina Kiely - Digital food editor, bbcgoodfood.com
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Beat the salted butter, vanilla and sugar together with an electric whisk until pale and fluffy. Sift over the flour and beat again until just combined. Spoon the dough into a piping bag fitted with a medium star nozzle.
- Pipe the dough in small 5cm swirls on one large or two smaller baking trays lined with baking parchment, spacing them apart to allow for them to spread. Bake for 15-20 mins until pale golden.
- Leave to cool on the trays for 5 mins, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 11 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 0.4 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.07 milligram of sodium
More about "easy bake oven butter cookies recipes"
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH BUTTER COOKIES | COOKIES AND CUPS
5/5 (7)Category CookiesCuisine DessertTotal Time 458346 hrs 25 mins
EASY BAKE OVEN COOKIE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
NO BAKE S'MORES COOKIE RECIPE – BROKEN OVEN BAKING COMPANY
BUTTER COOKIES - EASY DESSERT RECIPES
SUGAR COOKIES EASY BAKE OVEN RECIPE | HOWTOMAKESMTH.COM
EASY BAKE OVEN BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST EASY BAKE OVEN SUGAR COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE (SLICE & BAKE) - CRAZY FOR CRUST
EASY BUTTER COOKIE RECIPE – BAKER RECIPES®
13 HOMEMADE EASY-BAKE OVEN RECIPES - DELISHABLY
SLICE-AND-BAKE BUTTER COOKIES - JUST A TASTE
EASY BUTTER COOKIES - VIRGINIA WILLIS
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BUTTER COOKIES – BROKEN OVEN ...
HOMEMADE BUTTER COOKIES - EASY RECIPE FOR HOLIDAY BAKING ...
SLICE AND BAKE VANILLA BUTTER COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
SLICE & BAKE BUTTER COOKIES (ICEBOX COOKIES) (6 ...
EASY BAKE OVEN BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
EASY CLASSIC NO BAKE COOKIES - PRACTICALLY HOMEMADE
THE BEST BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE YOU MUST TRY - EASY MOMMY LIFE
HOW TO BAKE COOKIES- A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO PERFECT ...
3-INGREDIENT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - YOUTUBE
EASY BAKE OVEN PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU …
HOMEMADE BUTTER COOKIES - HOW TO MAKE DANISH BUTTER COOKIES
3-INGREDIENT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - THE COOKING FOODIE
70 SMALL BATCH COOKIES FOR YOUR TOASTER OVEN (BECAUSE SIZE ...
EASY BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - INSPIRED TASTE
HERSHEY'S NO BAKE COOKIES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
EASY AND PERFECT BUTTER COOKIES - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
EASY BAKE OVEN SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST ...
SUGAR COOKIES EASY BAKE OVEN RECIPE - SYDNEY LOVE'S KITCHEN
EASY BAKE COOKIE MIX RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY BUTTER NO BAKE COOKIES - EASY BUTTER MAKER
BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - EASY TO MAKE BUTTER COOKIES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #desserts #cookies-and-brownies
Easy Bake Oven Peanut Butter Cookies!307K views-03:13
Butter Cookie Easy Recipe568K views-03:02
Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe| How to Bake Perfect Cookies143 views-04:32
Butter Cookies | Easy recipe to bake with kids | Kids Baking | #Papadum2Pizza46 views-02:01
Home made butter Cookies|| Easy Butter Cookies recipe1.1K views-04:05
Easy Butter Cookies Recipe343 views-05:12
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake cookies in an Easy Bake Oven?Preheat Oven for 15 minutes. Spray EASY-BAKE pan with non-stick cooking spray. Mix butter, sugars, and salt together. Add flour, baking powder, and vanilla. Stir to form batter. 1/2 teaspoon filled with dough will make one cookie. Drop dough balls onto greased EASY-BAKE pan; allow room to spread. Bake each batch 5-7 minutes.
How do you make easy butter cookies?Easy butter cookies are so pretty and delicious. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer cream together butter, sugar and salt until combined. Mix in egg yolks and vanilla.
How long do you cook Cookie Dough in the oven?In a large bowl, cream together the butter and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Press dough out onto ungreased, chilled cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden at the edges.
How to bake peanut butter cookies in the oven?Directions. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Press dough out onto ungreased, chilled cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden at the edges. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks. See how to make super-easy, 5-star peanut butter cookies.