This is so easy! I use it when I'm having people over for dinner because it can easily be doubled to feed a large gathering or dinner party. Once you put it in the oven, you can forget about it for 2 hours and move on to something else. It's always a huge hit with our guests! Serve over rice and enjoy!
Provided by Kathy H.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with slices of chipped beef. Wrap bacon slices around chicken breasts, and place on top of chipped beef. In a medium bowl, mix together condensed soup and sour cream. Pour sour cream mixture over chicken breasts, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 698.2 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Cholesterol 161.5 mg, Fat 54.6 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 42.5 g, SaturatedFat 22.4 g, Sodium 1368 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
"I received this wonderful recipe from a friend at church," says Candace Black of Durham, North Carolina. A light breading seals in the juices of tender chicken breasts, making them special enough to serve company. Sliced almonds top off the eye-catching entree.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg whites. Dip chicken in egg whites, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray., Sprinkle almonds over chicken. Spritz with butter-flavored spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 71mg cholesterol, Sodium 304mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
- Heat half the oil and butter in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the onion and a pinch of salt and fry for 10-15 mins or until golden brown and caramelised. Add the bacon, turn up the heat and cook for 5 mins or until golden brown. Add the garlic and cook for 1 min more. Scrape the mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and butter in the same pan over a medium-high heat. Season the chicken skin and fry, skin-side down, for 8-10 mins or until deep golden brown and crisp. Flip over and fry for 5 mins on the other side.
- Add the onion and bacon mixture back to the pan. Stir through the flour and cook for 2 mins. Pour in the wine, bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir through the cream and mustard and simmer over a low heat, uncovered, for 5 mins with the chicken skin-side up. Season to taste. Scatter with parsley, if you like, and serve with mashed potatoes and greens.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 767 calories, Fat 64 grams fat, SaturatedFat 32 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 7 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 37 grams protein, Sodium 1.37 milligram of sodium
EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME
- In a shallow bowl or on a paper plate, combine the bread crumbs and 2 Tbsp of flour; dip chicken into egg, making sure all sides are coated, then dredge in crumb mixture.
- Repeat process, being sure to cover the chicken entirely.
- In a 10 inch nonstick skillet, combine the margarine and oil.
- Heat over a medium heat until the margarine is bubbly and hot.
- Add chicken and cook, turning once, until both sides are lightly browned and chicken is cooked through, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- To the same skillet add the mushrooms and saute until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes; sprinkle with remaining teaspoon of flour and stir quickly to combine.
- Add broth and wine.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, about 1 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet and top evenly with cheese; cover and cook until cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 442.6, Fat 17.6, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 189.8, Sodium 617, Carbohydrate 22, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 2.1, Protein 41.6
EASY ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME
- Combine bread crumbs, paprika, pepper and flour on a paper plate.
- Dip chicken in egg, making sure all sides are coated, and then dredge in crumb mixture. Repeat process with second chicken breast, being sure to use all the egg and crumbs. Set aside.
- In 10 inch skillet, combine oil and butter; heat over medium heat until bubbly and hot. Add chicken and cook, turning once, until both sides are lightly browned and chicken is almost cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes on each side; transfer to plate and keep warm.
- To same skillet, add mushrooms and saute until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes; sprinkle with 1 tsp flour and stir quickly to combine. Add chicken broth and wine and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, about 1 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet and top evenly with cheese; cover and cook until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly snipped parsley, if desired.
CHICKEN SUPREME WITH GRAVY
A group of friends and I have met often throughout the years to swap our favorite recipes. This tried-and-true chicken supreme has always been well received. -Bernice Hartje, Cavalier, North Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 70-80 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 325°. In several Dutch ovens, saute celery and onions in butter. , Meanwhile, in several large bowls, combine bread, salt, sage, baking powder and pepper; toss to coat. Stir in celery mixture. Beat eggs and milk; add to bread mixture. , Divide half the chicken among four 13x9-in. greased baking dishes. Cover with half the bread mixture. Repeat layers. Pour broth into each dish. , Cover and bake 70 minutes or until hot and bubbly; uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer. , For gravy, in a stockpot, combine soup and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 86mg cholesterol, Sodium 496mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 15g protein.
Traditional Chicken Supreme
Provided by paulc007
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Fry the onion and garlic together in olive oil until soft and golden and then add the bacon until cooked.
- Add the chicken fry until cooked.
- Add the chicken stock and cream. mix until coated. Heat until fully warmed through.
- Serve with rice.
More about "easy but elegant chicken supreme recipes"
CHICKEN SUPREME - A FAMILY FEAST®
EASY ELEGANT SKILLET CHICKEN SUPREME - RECIPELER
10 ELEGANT CHICKEN ENTREES - THIS GAL COOKS
CHICKEN SUPRêME CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY FANCY CHICKEN RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY ELEGANT SKILLET CHICKEN SUPREME | RECIPE | CHICKEN SUPREME ...
EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME - CHAMPSDIET.COM
EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BEST COOKING BREADCRUMB RECIPES: EASY ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME
DUMP-AND-BAKE CHICKEN SUPREME - THE SEASONED MOM
PASS THE EASY AND ELEGANT CHICKEN SALAD - FOOD NETWORK
EASY ELEGANT SKILLET CHICKEN SUPREME SO TASTY
EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME - DIGITALMASTERYGENIUS.COM
EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
BEST COOKING BREADCRUMB RECIPES: EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN …
EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
EASY ELEGANT SKILLET CHICKEN SUPREME POPULAR RECIPES
EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME
CHICKEN SUPREME RECIPE - BBC FOOD
EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME
EASY BUT ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME - 200,000+ FREE RECIPES
EASY ELEGANT SKILLET CHICKEN SUPREME RECIPE PHOTOS
BEST COOKING BREADS RECIPES: EASY ELEGANT SKILLET CHICKEN SUPREME
EASY ELEGANT CHICKEN SUPREME RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHICKEN SUPREME RECIPE EASY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY ELEGANT SKILLET CHICKEN SUPREME - SKILLET
EASY ELEGANT SKILLET CHICKEN SUPREME BEST RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #main-dish #poultry #american #easy #dinner-party #chicken #stove-top #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #equipment #number-of-servings
Chicken Supreme with bacon and mushroom in a cream sauce97K views-02:31
Chicken Supreme/How To Make Chicken Supreme/Quick & Easy Chicken Supreme Recipe965 views-05:29
Chicken Supreme1.9K views-05:45
Become a Meatball Master with these 3 Easy Recipes3.3K views-04:38
Quick 'n Easy Chicken Supreme511 views-04:17
Easy CROCKPOT CHICKEN SUPREME | Recipes.net385 views-02:31
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook chicken supreme?Saute shallots and garlic in a skillet, then deglaze the pan with vermouth (or white wine). Add chicken stock and cream – and those previously-cooked bones (for more flavor) – and simmer until thickened. Strain the sauce, add some butter and chopped fresh parsley – then spoon over your cooked Chicken Supreme. Enjoy!
What goes well with chicken supreme?A star rating of 4.7 out of 5. Enjoy this creamy chicken supreme with mashed potato and steamed green veggies. It makes an easy midweek meal for two Heat half the oil and butter in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the onion and a pinch of salt and fry for 10-15 mins or until golden brown and caramelised.
What is chicken supreme?Chicken Supreme is a boneless, skin-on chicken breast that is roasted to juicy perfection, then served with an easy, savory cream sauce on top. Hi everyone – it’s Jack.
How do you make dump and bake chicken supreme?This dump and bake chicken supreme is for you! Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray (or any similar size dish that will hold your chicken in a single layer). Place the chicken in the bottom of the prepared dish. In a small bowl, whisk together condensed soup and wine to make a sauce.