CHICKEN POTATO CASSEROLE
This savory, satisfying casserole is real comfort food that freezes so well. Thaw it in the fridge overnight then pop it into the oven when you get home the next day for a super easy supper. -Kersten Campbell, Pullman, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Place potatoes and water in a 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, divide chicken between two greased 8-in. square baking dishes. , Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add sour cream, cheddar cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese, soup mix, spinach, carrot, salt, garlic powder and pepper; mash until smooth. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with bread crumbs., Bake one casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Cover and freeze the remaining casserole for up to 3 months., To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 422 calories, Fat 19g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 98mg cholesterol, Sodium 491mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
CHICKEN AND POTATO BAKE
"On evenings I'm busy helping our two kids with homework and don't have time to spend in the kitchen, I rely on this easy recipe," relates Debbi Mullins of Canoga Park, California. Italian dressing gives fast flavor to the juicy chicken and tender potatoes in this satisfying supper.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange potatoes around chicken. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. , Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 607 calories, Fat 35g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 139mg cholesterol, Sodium 811mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 48g protein.
EASY HONEY-MUSTARD CHICKEN AND POTATO BAKE
- Whisk broth, honey, yellow mustard, mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a large mixing bowl until well blended. Add chicken, potatoes, and onion and stir until well coated. Let mixture marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Transfer chicken to the prepared baking dish. Cover chicken with potatoes and pour remaining liquid on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are golden brown and chicken is no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear, about 50 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397.7 calories, Carbohydrate 48.1 g, Cholesterol 71.8 mg, Fat 12.9 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 23.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 601.4 mg, Sugar 20.4 g
CHICKEN AND POTATO CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the bottom of a large baking dish with olive oil.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until halfway cooked, about 10 minutes. Drain and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Combine corn, condensed soup, chicken, milk, sour cream, and melted butter in a large bowl; stir to combine. Pour mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly across the baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, discard aluminum foil, and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of the casserole. Bake until melted, another 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353.8 calories, Carbohydrate 32.6 g, Cholesterol 57 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 18 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 741.3 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
CHICKEN & POTATO CASSEROLE
I made up this recipe using what I had in the kitchen. It is a new family favorite! Super simple...and delicious!!
Provided by Kyleen_03
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Place cubed chicken, potatoes, garlic, celery, & onion in dish and toss together.
- 3. Mix water & chicken boullion until dissolved (or you can use 1/2 cup chicken broth).
- 4. Melt butter and add to chicken broth, also add cream of chicken soup, lemon juice, oregano, and italian seasoning, mix well, then pour over top of chicken and potatoes.
- 5. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- 6. Cover with foil and bake for approximately 45 minutes, then uncover and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
ONE-PAN CHICKEN AND POTATO BAKE
Watch our video for a One-Pan Chicken and Potato Bake to find out exactly how easy it is! This chicken and potato bake is tasty and offers easy clean-up.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and seasoning. Cover.
- Bake 1 hour or until chicken is done (165ºF), uncovering after 30 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Sodium 350 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 33 g
People also searched
More about "easy chicken and potato bake recipes"
CHEESY CHICKEN POTATO BAKE - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
3.6/5 (30)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 583 per serving
- Peel and chop the potatoes into cubes, add the olive oil, one teaspoon of paprika, one teaspoon of garlic granules, a pinch of salt and pepper, and toss well to coat.
- Cut the chicken breasts into chunks, add add the remaining olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic granules.
CHICKEN AND POTATO BAKE - THE SEASONED MOM
Reviews 1Category DinnerCuisine American, SouthernTotal Time 1 hr 25 mins
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a small bowl. Toss with the Corn Flake crumbs and set aside to use for the topping later.
- Arrange the potatoes in the bottom of the dish. Spread onion over top. Cut remaining 6 tablespoons of butter into thin pats. Dot the potatoes and onions with the pats of butter.
CHICKEN POTATO BAKE - EASY RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
LOADED BAKED CHICKEN POTATO CASSEROLE - CAKESCOTTAGE
5/5 (5)Category Dinner, Main DishServings 4-5Total Time 1 hr 40 mins See details »
10 BEST CHICKEN POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH POTATOES (EXTRA CREAMY RECIPE ...
Reviews 179Calories 681 per servingCategory American Recipes
- Add the salt, sugar, pepper and Ranch dressing to the heavy whipping cream. Lightly stir to combine well.
CHICKEN POTATO BAKE - DIZZY BUSY AND HUNGRY! RECIPES
Category EntreeCalories 286 per serving
- Spray a large (9x13) baking dish with non stick spray. Spread potato mixture in dish and bake about 15 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and place the chicken pieces in the dish, nestling them down into the potato mixture a bit. If desired, brush the top of each chicken piece with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
EASY CREAMY CHICKEN POTATO BAKE | HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
3.8/5 (17)Total Time 50 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 433 per serving
- Add Olive oil or Ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken on both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side, then set aside on a plate.
- Next, we'll make the creamy sauce. In the same skillet, add 2 tablespoons of oil or ghee, then add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add in chicken broth, oregano, and basil.
EASY CHICKEN AND POTATOES (WITH FRESH VEGGIES!) - SPEND ...
5/5 (17)Total Time 1 hrCategory Chicken, Dinner, Entree, Main CourseCalories 657 per serving
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, remaining olive oil, and salt & pepper to taste. Toss well.
- Place vegetables on a non-stick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Nestle chicken pieces in between the vegetables.
EASY GREEK CHICKEN AND POTATOES| THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
4.6/5 (65)Calories 473 per servingCategory Dinner
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange a rack right in the middle. u003cbr/u003eSeason the chicken with kosher salt on all sides. Tip: for best flavor, make sure to lift up the chicken skins and season underneath. u003cimg alt=u0022chicken pieces seasoned with saltu0022 src=u0022https://www.themediterraneandish.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/greek-chicken-recipe-2.jpgu0022/u003e
- Slice the potatoes and onions into wedges. Arrange them in your baking dish. Season with kosher salt and black pepperu003cimg alt=u0022Potatoes and onions arranged in baking dishu0022 src=u0022https://www.themediterraneandish.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/greek-chicken-recipe-3.jpgu0022/u003e
- In a bowl or a measuring cup, add extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, dried rosemary and nutmeg (you can also use a bit of dried oregano instead of rosemary). u003cbr/u003eu003cimg alt=u0022olive oil and lemon juice sauce with garlic, rosemary, and nutmegu0022 src=u0022https://www.themediterraneandish.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/greek-chicken-recipe-5.jpgu0022/u003e
- Arrange the chicken pieces in the baking dish or pan. Pour the lemon garlic sauce evenly all over the chicken and potatoes. Arrange lemon slices on top. From one side of the pan, add in about 1 cup chicken broth (but do not pour over the chicken)u003cimg alt=u0022chicken and sauce added to the baking panu0022 src=u0022https://www.themediterraneandish.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/greek-chicken-recipe-6.jpgu0022/u003e
EASY LOADED CHICKEN AND POTATOES CASSEROLE - CREATIONS BY KARA
4.7/5 (12)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Main DishCalories 430 per serving See details »
CHICKEN POTATO BAKE RECIPE (WHOLE 30) - PREPARE + NOURISH
4/5 (68)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 401 per serving
- Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and toss with basil, garlic powder, oregano, salt and 1/2 cup of mayonnaise. Spread evenly on the bottom of a 9x12 casserole pan (4 quart).
- Slice tomatoes into 1/4" thickness and spread them evenly on top of the chicken. Follow with sliced onions in the same manner. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice peeled potatoes using a mandolin or a sharp knife. Toss with remaining mayonnaise and spread evenly over the onions.
EASY LEFTOVER CHICKEN AND POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE
Ratings 249Calories 403 per servingCategory Entree, Dinner, Lunch See details »
CHEESY CHICKEN & POTATO CASSEROLE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
4.6/5 (19)Total Time 1 hrServings 6Calories 513 per serving See details »
EASY BAKED CHICKEN AND POTATOES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
5/5 (5) See details »
EASY CHICKEN AND POTATO BAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4/5 (1)Total Time 55 minsCategory One Dish MealCalories 514 per serving See details »
EASY BAKED CHICKEN AND POTATO DINNER RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (59)Category EntreeServings 4Total Time 50 mins See details »
EASY POTATO & CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE (VIDEO) - TATYANAS ...
Ratings 1Calories 693 per servingCategory Dinner See details »
CHICKEN AND POTATO BAKE | DINNER RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
3.3/5 Category Dinner,LunchCuisine BritishCalories 949 per serving See details »
EASY LEFTOVER CHICKEN AND POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE - COOK ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 minsServings 4Calories 403 per serving See details »
EASY LEFTOVER CHICKEN AND POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
See details »
10 BEST BAKED CHICKEN WITH POTATOES RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
ONE-PAN BAKED CHICKEN & POTATOES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
See details »
weeknight 60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american main-dish poultry american oven easy beginner-cook chicken dietary one-dish-meal meat chicken-thighs-legs equipment baking
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?