Add a little spice to this comfort food favorite, by sprinkling on Sargento Shredded Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese. Ole!
Provided by Sargento
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Sargento
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook ground beef, onion and green pepper in large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink; pour off drippings. Add tomatoes, water and taco seasoning; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss pasta with meat mixture. Spoon 3 cups of mixture into an 11x7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; top with remaining meat mixture. Cover with foil; bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Return to oven 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 429.5 calories, Carbohydrate 37.2 g, Cholesterol 82.5 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 32.1 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 893.9 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
QUICK CHILI MAC
This combines chili with one of my favorite pasta dishes. I often serve it for company or potlucks and occasionally add taco seasoning or use beanless chili and add black beans. -Lee Steinmetz, Lansing, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and crumble beef with pepper and onion over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain., Stir in chili, corn and macaroni; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 422 calories, Fat 21g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 89mg cholesterol, Sodium 898mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
EASY CHILI MAC
Make and share this Easy Chili Mac recipe from Food.com.
Provided by onieline2000
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Brown ground beef. When it is about half done press garlic into pan and add onion.
- cook till ground beef is done onions should be clear drain grease.
- While cooking ground beef cook macaroni acording to box. Drain macaroni.
- Add diced tomatos and tomato sauce Stir.
- Add chilli powder and cumin Stir.
- Add macaroni Stir.
- Add salt. Season to taste. Stir.
- Serve and top with chedder cheese makes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 709, Fat 38.5, SaturatedFat 19, Cholesterol 136.4, Sodium 1380.4, Carbohydrate 47.8, Fiber 7.7, Sugar 9.1, Protein 44.8
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large pot, boil pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a big, deep pot, brown beef in oil over medium high heat. Add onions, peppers, and garlic. Season meat mixture with chili powder, cumin, cayenne, and salt. Cook together 5 minutes, stir in beer or broth, and reduce liquid by half, 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Add hot pasta to chili pot and stir to coat pasta evenly. Remove from heat and garnish big bowlfuls of chili mac with chopped scallions.
ONE-POT CHEESY CHILI-MAC
Hearty chili with creamy macaroni and cheese is an unbeatable comfort, and this 100-percent scratch version is the ultimate! Zesty Tex-Mex flavoring, cheddar cheese, green chiles and an extra boost of both chili and garlic powder give this dish deep savory flavor that's hard to resist. So, put it to the test and see what your family says. If you find it deserves a spot in your permanent dinner rotation, you'll be glad to know this recipe freezes beautifully!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add beef, onions and bell peppers; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is cooked through and onions are tender. Stir in taco seasoning mix, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Stir 30 seconds.
- Stir in water, tomatoes, beans and chiles. Stir in macaroni; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring frequently, until macaroni is cooked through. Do not drain.
- Stir in 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Serve with remaining cheese, cilantro, green onions and hot sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 470, Carbohydrate 51 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 7 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 1/3 Cups, Sodium 1170 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 0 g
FAMILY FAVORITE CHILI MAC
This one-skillet chili mac is on the table in less than half an hour, and it's loaded with family favorite flavors.
Provided by RAGÚ®
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Ragu®
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook and drain the elbow noodles according to the package directions; set aside.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain excess grease. Stir in the Ragu® Sauce, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes and corn. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, cover,reduce to low and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked noodles and 1 cup of the cheese until melted and heated through. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese evenly over top, heat on low until melted. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 547.2 calories, Carbohydrate 56.8 g, Cholesterol 79.2 mg, Fat 22.7 g, Fiber 6.5 g, Protein 30.8 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 1414.4 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
This chili mac has regularly appeared on my family menus for more than 40 years, and it's never failed to please at potlucks and bring-a-dish gatherings. Sometimes I turn it into soup by adding a can of beef broth. -Marie Posavec, Berwyn, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 8 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until heated through. Stir in macaroni. Season with salt and pepper. If desired, top servings with cheese and sliced jalapenos.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 348 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 47mg cholesterol, Sodium 713mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 12g fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic exchanges
30-MINUTE CHILI MAC RECIPE
Make the weeknights easy on yourself with a 30-Minute Chili Mac Recipe. Thick with kidney beans, ground beef and salsa, this 5-star 30-Minute Chili Mac Recipe gets rave reviews for its quick and easy deliciousness.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Healthy Living Dinner Recipes
Yield 6 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Brown meat with chili powder in large saucepan.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well.
- Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 15 min., stirring after 8 min. Serve topped with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 970 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 9 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 25 g
More about "easy chili mac recipes"
EASY CHILI MAC - THE FARMWIFE COOKS
5/5 (1)Category MainServings 8Total Time 45 mins
EASY CHILI MAC RECIPE | JUST 6 INGREDIENTS + 20 MINUTES
THE FAST METABOLISM DIET RECIPES: EASY CHILI MAC - HAYLIE …
EASY CHILI MAC - A DELICIOUS PHASE 1 AND 3 RECIPE! - HAYLIE POMROY
CHILI MAC - ONCE UPON A CHEF
BEST CHILI MAC & CHEESE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHILI MAC
INSTANT POT CHILI MAC - QUICK AND EASY RECIPE! - FANTABULOSITY
EASY CHILI MAC AND CHEESE – ONE POT, STOVE TOP - BEST RECIPE BOX
CHILI-MAC SKILLET - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CHILI MAC - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
EASY CHILI MAC RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
ONE POT CHILI MAC AND CHEESE - DAMN DELICIOUS
INSTANT POT EASY CHILI MAC - RECIPE TEACHER - RECIPETEACHER
CHILI MAC - MAMA LOVES FOOD
CHILI MAC - CULINARY HILL
HOMEMADE CHILI MAC BAKE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
EASY CHILI MAC AND CHEESE - COOK FAST, EAT WELL
THE BEST CHILI MACARONI (CHILI MAC) - THE COUNTRY COOK
THE BEST CHILI MAC ~ YUMMY, QUICK, EASY, ONE-PAN!
EASY CHILI MAC RECIPE - MINCERECIPES.INFO
CHILI MAC AND CHEESE (30 MINUTE MEAL) | MOM ON TIMEOUT
EASY ONE POT CHILI MAC - SLENDER KITCHEN
EASY CHILI MAC | ONE-POT BACKPACKING MEALS | TRAIL RECIPES
CHILI MAC - A QUICK & EASY ONE-POT RECIPE - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS …
CHILI MAC - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE EASIEST SKILLET CHILI MAC | KITCHN
EASY CHEESY CHILI MAC : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
EASY CROCKPOT CHILI MAC RECIPE - KIM SCHOB
CHILI MAC - ONE POT MEAL! - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
EASY CHILI MAC RECIPE (READY IN ONE HOUR!) [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN …
CHILI MAC SKILLET - SPEND WITH PENNIES
SIMPLE STOVETOP CHILI MAC RECIPE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
EASY CHILI MAC & CHEESE - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
EASY CHILI MAC RECIPE (THE BEST!) - MAEBELLS
CHILI MAC (WITH VIDEO!) - GONNA WANT SECONDS
EASY LEAN CHILI MAC - LILLIE EATS AND TELLS
EASY CHILI MAC RECIPE | FLIPBOARD
EASY CHILI MAC RECIPE - BROWN SUGAR FOOD BLOG
CHILI MAC: A CLASSIC FAMILY FAVORITE MEAL THAT'S SUPER EASY!
EASY CHILI MAC RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #pasta #easy #chili #dietary #low-carb #ground-beef #low-in-something #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #elbow-macaroni
You'll also love