EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
These are delicious cookies that are super-quick to make when you need to satisfy a cookie fix. Even my non-cooking roommates know how to make them, so we have these about once a week.. they never last for more than 24 hours. Try adding coconut, nuts, other dried fruit, etc...
Provided by pollen
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 50 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cream together butter and sugar in a bowl, then mix in vanilla.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Mix together baking soda and water, and then add to the batter.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (no need to grease it), and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie-which is made in the soft and chewy style-gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just three steps and a quick bake in the oven, the only thing you'll need is a glass of cold milk or frothy coffee.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes about 3 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°F with racks in the upper and lower third positions. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs; mix to combine. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon measure, drop heaping portions of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that's it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 23 grams
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Learn how to make classic chocolate chip cookies and enjoy them still warm from the oven. Perfect for a bake sale or with your afternoon tea.
Provided by Sophie Godwin - Cookery writer
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Snack, Treat
Yield Makes 10
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line two baking sheets with parchment. Cream the butter and sugars together until very light and fluffy, then beat in the egg and vanilla. Once combined, stir in the flour, bicarb, chocolate and ¼ tsp salt.
- Scoop 10 large tbsps of the mixture onto the trays, leaving enough space between each to allow for spreading. Bake for 10-12 mins or until firm at the edges but still soft in the middle - they will harden a little as they cool. Leave to cool on the tray for a few mins before eating warm, or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Will keep for three days in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308 calories, Fat 16 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 35 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 21 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
5-INGREDIENT EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips. Spoon dough onto a baking sheet, keeping them about 3 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181.4 calories, Carbohydrate 20.8 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 62.7 mg, Sugar 8.3 g
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat softened butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon about 1 minute or until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour mixture just until blended (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 165.8 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
SIMPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
These classic cookies are a go-to sweet treat that are easy to whip up and store well-if they last! We use two kinds of sugar: granulated for crunch and brown for chewiness.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 30 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Position 2 racks in the center of the oven, and preheat to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and both sugars on medium-high speed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in a large bowl if using a handheld mixer) until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the eggs, one at time, beating after each addition to incorporate. Beat in the vanilla. Scrape down the side of the bowl as needed. Reduce the speed to medium, add the flour mixture and beat until just incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 12 heaping tablespoons of dough about 2 inches apart onto each prepared baking sheet. Roll the dough into balls with slightly wet hands. Bake, rotating the cookie sheets from upper to lower racks halfway through, until golden but still soft in the center, 12 to 15 minutes (the longer the cook time, the crunchier the cookies). Let cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, and then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Let the baking sheets cool completely, scoop the remaining dough onto 1 sheet and bake. Store the cookies in a tightly sealed container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
More about "easy chocolate chip cookies recipes"
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
Cuisine AmericanCategory BreakfastServings 48Total Time 25 mins
- Using a mixer at medium speed, beat until well mixing, scraping a bowl. Add chocolate pieces and chopped walnuts. Stir in well.
- Drop the rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches (5 cm) apart, sheets. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
EASIEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - I HEART EATING
5/5 (621)Calories 138 per servingCategory Dessert
- Microwave the butter for about 40 seconds. Butter should be completely melted but shouldn't be hot.
EASY NO BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - THE FRUGAL ...
4.5/5 (223)Total Time 20 minsServings 4 See details »
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (SOFT!) | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (98)Total Time 32 minsCategory SweetCalories 325 per serving
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F (standard) or 160C/320F (fan / convection). Place oven shelf in the middle of the oven.
- Place the butter in a large heatproof bowl. Microwave until the butter is almost fully melted (25 sec for room temp butter, 40 sec for fridge cold butter on high).
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | DONNA HAY
See details »
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - MESS FOR LESS
5/5 (8)Total Time 25 minsCategory SnackCalories 213 per serving See details »
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | BAKER BETTIE
4.5/5 (423)Category All Recipes
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large bowl with a hand mixer) cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. (NOTE: if you do not have a mixer you can do this with a wooden spoon. Beat together the butter and sugar until completely combined and fluffy. This will take some time.)
- Stir in the flour (make sure your flour has not been packed down into the measuring cup when measured or there will be too much flour in your cookies), salt, and the chocolate chips just until combined. Do not mix for a long time after adding the flour, it will create cookies that are too tough or cakey. Scoop into mounds about 2 TBSP each onto ungreased cookie sheets (you can use a silpat or parchment paper to line your sheets). Do not put more than 9 cookies per sheet.
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES FOR FAST AND FUN TREATS ...
5/5 (3)Total Time 20 minsServings 20
- Grease baking sheet or use parchment paper on a baking sheet. (You may end up using 3 large baking sheets)
- Cream the Butter and Sugar. Mix in condensed milk. Add the flour and mix all together. Roll into small balls and flatten a little. Place on a baking sheet.
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (MOIST & CHEWY!) - GONNA WANT ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 317 per serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, cream together butter and both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing just until combined, add vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water then add to batter. Mix in the flour, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Using a medium cookie scoop form the dough, drop onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake in the preheated oven, about 10 minutes, or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
THE BEST EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
4.6/5 (22)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 140 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone liner and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- In a small bowl, add 1 tsp hot water and then stir in the baking soda until dissolved. Add this to the batter and then stir in the salt and flour until just combined.
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - OWLBBAKING.COM COOKIE RECIPES
5/5 (3)Category CookiesServings 24Total Time 20 mins
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter and sugars using a spoon or spatula. Mix thoroughly until all the sugar is incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Next, add the flour into the bowl (do not mix yet). On top of the flour, stir in the baking soda and salt. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the butter/sugar mixture until all of the flour is absorbed. Do not over mix.
MOM'S FAMOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (SELF RISING FLOUR ...
4.9/5 (19)Category Dessert
- Next, add in sugar and brown sugar and mix with electric mixer for about 1 minute, until creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix for about 30 seconds until incorporated.
- Next, add in your chocolate chips and gently stir by hand until evenly incorporated. (I like using half regular size chocolate chips and half mini size to make them extra yummy!)
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (EASY SOFT CHEWY ) - CAFE DELITES
4.9/5 (99)Category CookiesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 32 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Microwave the butter for about 30 seconds to just barely melt it (half soft and half melted).
- Beat the butter with the brown and white sugar/s until creamy and pale in colour and sugar has dissolved. Pour in the syrup, vanilla and the egg, and lightly beat until just mixed through.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt, mixing until combined. If needed, add in one tablespoon of the 'extra' flour at a time until the dough is still soft but easy to handle and firm enough to form one large ball (the dough should not be dry. I only needed 3 tablespoons of the extra flour).
THE BEST SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
4.4/5 (638)Total Time 32 minsCategory Cookies, DessertCalories 68 per serving
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, use a fork or a whisk to mix together the flour and baking soda. Set this bowl aside. Next, in a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar alternatives (white and brown alternatives).
- Stir in the dry ingredients from the medium mixing bowl (flour and baking soda) until just blended Then stir in the eggs and the vanilla extract. Do not over mix. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake your cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they begin to brown. Then allow them to cool on a baking rack.
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | RECIPE FROM YOUR HOMEBASED MOM
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 185 per serving See details »
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
4.5/5 See details »
EASY BISQUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (6 INGREDIENTS ...
Reviews 12Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | BBC GOOD FOOD
4/5 (41)Total Time 20 minsCuisine English See details »
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | BAKING RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
3.7/5 Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 226 per serving See details »
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE EASY / PEPPERMINT DREAM ...
See details »
EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE » YUMCOOKING SUCCESS
See details »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #drop-cookies #desserts #oven #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love