Consider this your new, go-to waffle recipe when you want to start your day off on a sweet note. No fussy steps or unexpected ingredients are required here, which means you can whip these up whenever your cravings hit.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and eggs; pour over flour mixture, and whisk gently to combine (don't overmix). Gently whisk in butter.
- Following manufacturer's instructions, cook waffles until deep brown and crisp. (For a standard waffle iron, pour a generous 1/2 cup of batter into center, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edges, and close; waffle will cook in 2 to 3 minutes.) Serve warm, with maple syrup and butter, as desired.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 379 calories, Carbohydrate 47.6 g, Cholesterol 112.8 mg, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 10.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.4 g, Sodium 899.1 mg, Sugar 8.8 g
- Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 382 calories, Carbohydrate 38 g, Cholesterol 67.7 mg, Fat 21.6 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 8.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 390 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
SIMPLE WAFFLES FROM SCRATCH
- Preheat waffle iron and read manufacturer's instructions. Melt butter in microwave. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. In another bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Whisk liquid mixture into dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in melted butter. Brush hot waffle iron with butter. Spoon about 1/2 cup of batter onto iron and close to cook. This first waffle will be the tester. Cook waffle until golden brown. Remove to plate and keep warm
TRUE BELGIAN WAFFLES
It was on a visit to my husband's relatives in Europe that I was given this Belgian waffle recipe. These homemade waffles are great with any kind of topping: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, fried apples, powdered sugar or whipped topping. -Rose Delemeester, St. Charles, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 waffles (about 4-1/2 inches).
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. In another bowl, lightly beat egg yolks. Add milk, butter and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter. , Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Serve with strawberries or syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 696 calories, Fat 41g fat (25g saturated fat), Cholesterol 193mg cholesterol, Sodium 712mg sodium, Carbohydrate 72g carbohydrate (34g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
THE BEST BELGIAN WAFFLES
These waffles are super crisp on the outside, light as a feather inside and so scrumptious! Avoid removing them from the waffle iron too soon; they should be a golden brown. Enjoy!
Provided by Marie
Yield 6 waffles, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Oil the waffle maker.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, separate egg whites and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolks, milk, oil , and vanilla, stir slightly.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Cook in waffle iron on medium-high heat for around 5-10 minutes.
THE BEST EVER WAFFLES
Every Sunday morning, my mom and I used to get up early and make these wonderful waffles. This recipe has been in the family for years, and I will definitly be passing it down to my children.
Provided by Cooking to Perfecti
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the dry ingredient mixture, and placing the whites in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat whites until moderately stiff; set aside.
- Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredient mixture and blend.
- Fold stiff egg whites into mixture.
- Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron and bake.
It's time to put that waffle iron languishing in the back of your cabinet to good use. These airy, delicate and crisp-edged waffles are so fabulous, yet so simple to throw together, they're destined to become part of your weekend breakfast routine. Freeze leftovers, if you have any, in Ziplock bags and serve them during the week. You can pop them in the toaster to reheat (use a light setting) and they come out nearly as well as freshly made, maybe even slightly crunchier. For a lighter, fluffier waffle, separate the eggs and proceed with step 2 using the egg yolks. Beat the whites until stiff, then fold into the batter. For whole-grain waffles, use 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour and 2/3 cup whole-wheat flour. You can also substitute brown sugar for the granulated.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Yield about 10 waffles
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Melt butter either on the stove or in the microwave. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, melted butter, and eggs. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Preheat a waffle iron and, using a pastry brush or paper towel, lightly coat with butter. Cook waffles (using about 1/2 cup batter per waffle) until golden and crisp. Butter the iron in between batches as needed. Serve waffles immediately as they are ready, or keep them warm in a 200 degree oven until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 213, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 22 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 7 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Sodium 242 milligrams, Sugar 4 grams, TransFat 0 grams
Easy homemade waffles to make in your waffle maker. Serve with fruit, syrup and sauces, or try mixing it up with savoury toppings for dinner with a difference
Provided by Miriam Nice
Categories Brunch, Supper, Treat
Yield makes about 10 waffles
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat the waffle maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Whisk the egg whites to stiff peaks. In a separate large bowl, mix together the flour, bicarbonate, caster sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Make a well in the centre and add the egg yolks and melted butter. Start mixing with a balloon whisk; keep whisking as you slowly add the milk until you get a smooth, thick batter. Carefully fold in the egg whites with a metal spoon.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Use a ladle to pour the batter into your waffle maker and cook for 5 mins or according to the manufacturer's instructions. Repeat until all the batter has been used up, placing your finished waffles onto a baking tray as you go.
- Once all the waffles are made, transfer to the oven for 5 mins to warm through and crisp. Serve with sweet or savoury toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, Fat 7 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 30 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 8 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
More about "waffles recipes"
EASY WAFFLE RECIPE (FLUFFY AND CRISPY WAFFLES) | A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
BANANA WAFFLES (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
BEST BREAKFAST WAFFLES RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER
10 BEST CHICKEN WAFFLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUBBLE WAFFLES RECIPE (EASY, HOMEMADE) | KITCHN
MY FAVORITE WAFFLE RECIPE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
SIMPLE BELGIAN WAFFLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
FLUFFY HOMEMADE WAFFLE RECIPE (EASY!) - SPEND WITH …
28 BEST WAFFLE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
OUR TOP 10 BEST WAFFLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
WE TRIED 4 POPULAR WAFFLE RECIPES — HERE'S THE BEST | KITCHN
FLUFFY HOMEMADE WAFFLES RECIPE (SO EASY!) - GRACE AND GOOD EATS
BEST HOMEMADE WAFFLE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE WAFFLES FROM …
BEST WAFFLE RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
CLASSIC WAFFLE RECIPE - I WASH YOU DRY
10 BEST SAVORY WAFFLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY HOMEMADE WAFFLES MIX RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
THE BEST WAFFLE RECIPE EVER - COOKIES AND CUPS
25 BEST WAFFLE DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD
HOMEMADE WAFFLE RECIPE: BEST EVER & SO EASY! -BAKING A MOMENT
WAFFLES | RICARDO
WAFFLES RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
LIGHT AND CRISPY WAFFLES - INSPIRED TASTE
WAFFLES RECIPES - BBC FOOD
WAFFLE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
THE BEST WAFFLES EVER | KING ARTHUR BAKING
FLUFFY WAFFLE RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
THE BEST WAFFLE RECIPE | MOM ON TIMEOUT
HOMEMADE BELGIAN WAFFLE RECIPE - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
PERFECTLY EASY HOMEMADE WAFFLE RECIPE - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
PERFECT EVERY TIME HOMEMADE WAFFLES - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
WAFFLES! - THE PIONEER WOMAN
HOW TO MAKE WAFFLES CRISPY—AND KEEP THEM THAT WAY - EPICURIOUS
BEST EVER WAFFLES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
CRISPY BELGIAN WAFFLES - JO COOKS
WAFFLES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
COPYCAT WAFFLE HOUSE WAFFLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CLASSIC BUTTERMILK WAFFLES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
WAFFLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #north-american #pancakes-and-waffles #breakfast #american #stove-top #midwestern #equipment
You'll also love