CREAMY GRAPE SALAD
Everyone raves when I bring this refreshing, creamy grape salad to potlucks. For a special finishing touch, sprinkle it with brown sugar and pecans. -Marge Elling, Jenison, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat. , Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 35mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
EASY GRAPE SALAD
I think there is one word that best describes this salad... YUM!! I love this salad! To me it tastes more like a dessert than a salad.
Provided by Cindi M Bauer
Categories Fruit Desserts
Number Of Ingredients 4
- 1. Wash grapes in a colander, remove stems, and pat grapes dry with paper toweling.
- 2. Place the grapes in a large bowl.
- 3. In a separate bowl stir together, the cream cheese and marshmallow creme, until it's smooth and creamy.
- 4. Using a large rubber spatula, (or a spoon) fold the creamy marshmallow mixture into the grapes, until the grapes are well coated.
- 5. Cover the salad, and place it in the refrigerator for an hour or two, before serving.
- 6. *Note: When making this salad, be sure you weigh the grapes after removing them from the stems, and before making the salad, to make sure you have exactly 2 lbs. Actually today when I made this salad, I added a bit more of the grapes (2-1/4 lbs.) total, as there was plenty of the marshmallow mixture to coat the grapes.
- 7. 8/9/2012: Today when I made this salad, I only had 1-1/2 lbs. of grapes, and just 4 ounces of the marshmallow creme, so I just added 4 ounces of cream cheese, which I softened in my 900 watt microwave oven on power level 3 for 2 minutes, plus I added a 1/4 cup of sour cream, a 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/2 a tablespoon of granulated sugar. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
QUICK 'N EASY GRAPE SALAD WITH CONCORD DRESSING
- Stir together 1 cup of lemon juice, 1/4 cup of honey, lemon zest, and parsley in a bowl until the honey has dissolved. Add the halved grapes, toss to coat, and set aside.
- Whisk together grape juice, 3 tablespoons of honey, and 1/3 cup of lemon juice until the honey has dissolved. Whisk in the mayonnaise until smooth. Pour this dressing over the grapes, toss to coat, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217.9 calories, Carbohydrate 41.2 g, Cholesterol 3.3 mg, Fat 7.3 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 54 mg, Sugar 37.6 g
Provided by Trisha Yearwood
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Wash the grapes and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Put the dry grapes in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla. Mix well using an electric mixer. Pour this mixture over the grapes and toss together until all the grapes are coated. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the brown sugar and pecans.
EASY GRAPE SALAD
- Wash grapes in a colander under running water, and remove all stems. Place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture over the grapes. Using a rubber spatula or large serving spoon, fold the mixture into the grapes until well coated. Fold in the almonds.
- This salad may be served immediately, or covered and refrigerated for 1 hour to set slightly, and to allow flavors to blend.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 384.7 calories, Carbohydrate 44.4 g, Cholesterol 30.8 mg, Fat 21.2 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 107.1 mg, Sugar 31.4 g
People also searched
More about "easy grape salad recipes"
SIMPLE GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - HE & SHE EAT CLEAN
Cuisine AmericanCategory Side DishServings 16Total Time 15 mins
- Use a cheesecloth to drain the Greek yogurt overnight (or at least for a few hours). This will give it more of a cream cheese consistency.
CREAMY GRAPE SALAD (ONE BOWL) | ONE POT RECIPES
5/5 (7)Total Time 10 minsCategory Dessert, Side Dish
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract and beat it together until fully blended.
EASY SOUTHERN GRAPE SALAD - RECIPES FROM A PANTRY
5/5 (6)Servings 10Cuisine American, Southern, WesternCategory Dessert, Side Dish
- Heat cream cheese in microwave for 15 second intervals until very soft (softer than letting it soften on the countertop, unless you’re using an electric mixer to smooth out the lumps).
GRAPE SALAD - IMMACULATE BITES
5/5 (2)Servings 8Cuisine AmericanCategory Salad, Side Dish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, vanilla extract and brown sugar until fully blended.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture to the grapes, toss until fully combined and all the grapes are coated with the cream.
- Transfer grape salad to a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, about 1 hour. Top with brown sugar and chopped pecans just before serving.
GRAPE SALAD - DINNER, THEN DESSERT | EASY COMFORT FOOD RECIPES
5/5 (5)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract until completely smooth.
THE BEST CREAMY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE (FAMILY FAVORITE)
Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert, Side DishServings 8Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- In a big bowl mix cream cheese and sour cream together. Then add sugar, 1/3 cup pecans, and vanilla.
EASY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE | BROWN EYED BAKER
5/5 (1)Calories 273 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and thick, about 3 minutes.
- Add the grapes to the bowl and, using a rubber spatula, gently fold the grapes into the cream cheese mixture until everything is evenly coated. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, or overnight.
- Prior to serving, sprinkle with brown sugar and chopped pecans. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
EASY GRAPE SALAD - MOM ON TIMEOUT
Reviews 3Category Dessert, Salad, Side DishServings 12
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat softened cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the grapes and half of the chopped pecans until evenly coated. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour, best if chilled overnight.
- Just before serving, top with a few extra grapes cut in half and sprinkle with brown sugar and remaining chopped pecans. Serve chilled.
EASY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
Reviews 32Category Dessert, Salad, Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- Add grapes to a large bowl. Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Pour over grapes and stir until well-coated.
- When ready to serve, remove from the refrigerator and top with brown sugar and toasted pecan pieces, if using. Serve cold.
EASY GRAPE SALAD | HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
5/5 (1)Category SideCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and sugar. Use a hand mixer to blend the two together until they are creamy.
- Place the washed red and green grapes in a large bowl and spoon the cream cheese mixture over them. Gently fold the ingredients together until the grapes are well coated.
EASY GRAPE SALAD | CULINARY HILL
5/5 Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory SaladCalories 234 per serving
- Carefully fold in the grapes and gently toss until evenly coated. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar and walnuts.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture on top of the grapes. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or overnight. Serve cold.
EASY GRAPE SALAD - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
5/5 Total Time 10 minsCategory SaladCalories 209 per serving
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Use and electric hand mixer to beat until creamy and smooth.
GRAPE SALAD - NUM'S THE WORD - EASY RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanCategory Easy Side Dish RecipesServings 8Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
EASY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - I HEART EATING
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins See details »
EASY GRAPE SALAD FOR SUMMER - SUBURBAN SIMPLICITY
5/5 (3)Category Main, Salad, Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- Wash and dry grapes, set aside. In a large bowl mix together softened cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar with electric mixer until smooth. Add vanilla and fresh lemon juice and beat at low speed until just combined.
- Add grapes to cream cheese mixture and stir until well coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
EASY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE BY CINDI - COOKEATSHARE
5/5 (1)Category Quick And EasyCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- In a separate bowl stir together, the cream cheese and marshmallow creme, until it's smooth and creamy.
- Using a large rubber spatula, (or a spoon) fold the creamy marshmallow mixture into the grapes, until the grapes are well coated.
EASY CREAMY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - FEEDING YOUR FAM
5/5 (1)Servings 12Cuisine American, Comfort Food, HolidaysTotal Time 5 mins
- In a medium mixing bowl beat the softened cream cheese with a hand or stand mixer until smooth. Add in the vanilla and mix to combine.
- To the cream cheese add in the sugar and sour cream, continue mixing until well combined and smooth. It will have the consistency of a soft frosting.
- In a large serving bowl add the grapes and pour in the cream cheese dressing. Fold the dressing around the grapes until they are all covered.
EASY CREAMY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - CREATIONS BY KARA
5/5 (3)Category SaladsServings 12Total Time 10 mins
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream with a hand mixer till smooth. Add sugar and vanilla extract and mix well.
GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - BALANCING MOTHERHOOD
4.6/5 (37)Category Salad, Side DishCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Remove stems from grapes, and fold into the cream cheese mixture. Fold until grapes are covered in mixture. Add pecans. Refrigerate for one hour or overnight.
EASY AND SIMPLE GREEN GRAPE SALAD RECIPE • CHEAP AND ...
5/5 (6)Category Dessert, PotluckCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins See details »
VEGAN GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - EMILY HAPPY HEALTHY
Cuisine VeganEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Side DishTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins See details »
THE ONLY GRAPE SALAD RECIPES YOU WILL EVER NEED ...
See details »
RECIPES WITH GRAPES | TASTE OF HOME
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?