EASY SNOWFLAKE BUNS
Unique as a snowflake! Express your creativity with these easy do-ahead dinner rolls made from purchased dough.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Grease round pan, 9x1 1/2 inches. Arrange 8 balls of dough evenly around outside of pan; place 4 balls in center. Cover and let thaw and rise in warm place 2 to 3 hours or as directed on package.
- Heat oven to 350° F. Mix flour, butter and hot water. Place in decorating bag with #4 writing tip. Pipe mixture onto center of each ball in snowflake design, 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately lift buns from pan (do not turn upside down). Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 400 mg
These are my family's favorite for Thanksgiving dinner! They're perfect for turkey sandwiches later on!
Provided by Chef Glaucia
Yield 16 rolls, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place all ingredients into the pan of your bread machine. Program the machine for Manual or Dough. Adjust the dough consistency as necessary with additional flour or water; the finished dough should be soft and supple.
- Allow the machine to complete its cycle.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and divide it into 16 pieces.
- Shape each piece into a ball. Place in a greased 11-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle lightly with flour. Cover and set aside to rise for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle more flour just before placing in the oven.
- Bake rolls in a preheated 375ºF for 16 to 18 min, or until they're light golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 177.4, Fat 4.4, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 36.2, Sodium 184.5, Carbohydrate 29.2, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 3.3, Protein 4.9
ANGIE'S PERFECT DINNER ROLLS
- Pour milk into a large mixing bowl, and sprinkle yeast over the surface. Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Beat in the sugar, eggs, 1/2 cup butter, and salt; blend thoroughly. Gradually stir in the flour to make a soft dough. Cover bowl, and set in a warm place until dough doubles in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch down the dough, cover the bowl, and allow to rise again. Repeat this step two more times.
- Break off 2 to 3 inch size pieces of dough, roll lightly into round shape, and place in prepared baking dish, edges touching. Repeat to make 36 dough balls. Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until tops turn golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. When rolls are finished baking, drizzle melted butter over the top, and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158.2 calories, Carbohydrate 22.3 g, Cholesterol 25.2 mg, Fat 6 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 177.1 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
- Stir together 2 cups flour and the yeast. In a separate bowl, heat milk, water, oil, sugar and salt to lukewarm in microwave. Add all at once to the flour mixture, and beat until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in enough flour to make a soft dough, 2 to 3 cups. Mix well. Dust a flat surface with flour, turn dough out onto floured surface, and let rest under bowl for about 10 minutes.
- Shape dough into 12 slightly flat balls, and place on greased baking sheet to rise until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300.4 calories, Carbohydrate 45.3 g, Cholesterol 1.6 mg, Fat 10.1 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 6.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 204.2 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
EASY QUICK BUNS
These are super easy, super quick buns. I get requests to take them everywhere we go. They are great for those last minute dinner guests, or a nice surprise for breakfast. They freeze well, and make excellent toast. This recipe is a combo of my grandmothers recipe and a few others, all tweaked to make a fast, easy, soft, fluffy bun.
Provided by Toffiffeezz
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 12-15 Buns, 12-15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix 2 C flour& yeast in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, heat milk, water, oil, sugar& salt to lukewarm in microwave.
- Add all at once to flour mixture and beat till smooth. (Approx 2 mins in a Kitchenaid stand mixer).
- Mix in enough flour to make a soft dough (2 - 2 1/2 Cups).
- Mix well until dough is soft and slightly sticky, then turn out onto floured surface and let rest under a large greased bowl for about 15 minutes.
- Shape dough into 12-15 small balls and place on greased baking sheet to rise until doubled in size. (approx 45 Mins).
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven 12-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243.8, Fat 5.1, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 2.9, Sodium 153.5, Carbohydrate 42.9, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 5.7, Protein 6.2
My family never cared for doughnuts much until they tried these. Their light-as-a-feather texture and golden brown color are so appealing.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 18 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add warm milk and oil. Add sugar, salt and eggs. Stir in flour (dough will be very sticky). Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. , Stir dough down and let rise for 45 minutes. , Stir dough down; roll out on a well-floured surface to 1/2-in. thickness. Cut with a 2-1/2-in. cutter. Place on greased baking sheets; cover and let rise for 45 minutes. , In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat 1 in. oil to 375°. Fry doughnuts, a few at a time, until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towels. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "easy snowflake buns recipes"
SCHOOL BUNS - RECIPES - SNOWFLAKE
BUTTER FLAKE ROLLS RECIPE | ALTON BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
Author Alton BrownSteps 9Difficulty Advanced
3 SUPER EASY DIY SNOWFLAKE CRAFTS - DESIGN DAZZLE
HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS HILLBILLY KITCHEN - THERESCIPES.INFO
SNOWFLAKE ROLLS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKE CAKE POPS - EXTREME COUPONING MOM
10 BEST SNOWFLAKE FLOUR RECIPES | YUMMLY
TOP 47 EASY SNOWFLAKE BUNS RECIPE BETTYCROCKERCOM
RECIPE: SNOWFLAKE BUNS STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES | HANDY.RECIPES
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
EASY SNOWFLAKE BUNS | RECIPE | DINNER ROLLS, SIMPLE SNOWFLAKE ...
EVERYONE'S FAVORITE BUNS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
HOMEMADE HAMBUGER BUNS - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
EASY SNOWFLAKE BUNS | RECIPE | DINNER ROLLS, SIMPLE SNOWFLAKE ...
25 SNOWFLAKE CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES AND TREATS - HAPPY HOOLIGANS
BETTY CROCKER EASY SNOWFLAKE BUNS RECIPE MACRO NUTRITION FACTS
SNOWFLAKE TEAR AND SHARE ICED BUNS - BANGERS & MASH
EASY 4 INGREDIENT RASPBERRY PUFF SNOWFLAKE PASTRY - ALL CREATED
SNOWFLAKE CRISP (MILK NOUGAT BITES) - COOKING IN CHINGLISH
60 MINUTE SNOWFLAKE ROLLS - RECIPE PETITCHEF
MY FAVORITE SNOWFLAKE ROLLS | SNOWFLAKE ROLLS RECIPE, FOOD, RECIPES
EASY SNOWFLAKE BUNS - MASTERCOOK
EASY SOFT DINNER ROLLS (NO MIXER + EGG FREE) - CAFE DELITES
SNOWFLAKE ROLLS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOW TO MAKE CHEAP SNOWFLAKES OUT OF TOILET PAPER AND PAPER …
SCHOOL BUNS - RECIPES - SNOWFLAKE - MAKE COOKING EASIER THAN EVER
EASY BUNS RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
CINNAMON TWISTS (EASY BREAKFAST PASTRIES) - THE BUSY BAKER
SNOWFLAKE DINNER ROLLS - PLAIN CHICKEN
HOW TO MAKE PAPER ROLL SNOWFLAKES - ONE LITTLE PROJECT
EASY PUFF PASTRY SNOWFLAKE - JUST A TASTE
HOW TO MAKE PAPER SNOWFLAKES | EASY STEP-BY-STEP PAPER …
SOFT WHITE DINNER ROLLS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
SNOWFLAKE ROLLS (FIOCCHI DI NEVE): HERE’S HOW TO MAKE THEM
20 MINI SANDWICHES FOR A PARTY - INSANELY GOOD
EASY 20 MINUTE CREAM PUFF RECIPE - SIZZLING EATS
RECIPES - SNOWFLAKE
Recipe: Sweet Milk Buns (SNOWFLAKE)262 views-06:20
Easy finger bun sandwich recipe - Glittery jewels222 views-04:18
How to make cookies with muffin mix|Snowflake|Easy mix5.1K views-04:31
Snowflake Cinnamon Rolls Recipe477 views-01:20
[No Mixer] The most delicious cheese bun with simple ingredients. Very easy to make!831K views-05:05
Snowflake Cookies Recipe | How to Decorate Sugar Cookies25K views-06:33
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a snowflake roll rise?For snowflake rolls, gently shake flour from a sieve atop the warm rolls. When making yeast rolls or bread, let the dough rise to the point the recipe says it should, e.g.,
How do you make buns without a mixer?You can still make these delicious buns without a mixer. In a large mixing bowl, combine the yeast, sugar, salt and about 2 cups of the flour. Stir in the liquid mixture until well combined. Add in the remaining flour 1/2 cup – 1 cup at a time, kneading it into the dough as you go.
How do you make soft hamburger buns?This soft hamburger bun recipe comes together easily and the dough has a quick rise time. It bread dough should be soft and sticky, but not runny. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add oil and sugar; let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in beaten egg, salt, and 3 cups of flour and make a soft dough.
How do you make sticky buns for breakfast?Made with frozen rolls and bathed in sugars and butterscotch pudding, these pull apart gooey sticky buns can be made overnight to enjoy for breakfast. Grease a 13×9 pan and spread the nuts evenly. Layer the dinner rolls on top of the nuts. Mix the sugars together with the pudding mix and cinnamon. Sprinkle the sugar/pudding mixture onto the rolls.