My husband loves this cake. It is often requested as his birthday cake. It's really not a cake per say, but it takes and looks great.
Provided by KillerTasteBuds
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pour boiling water over margarine, let melt. and add flour.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beat after each egg.
- Pour into greased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 for 20-25 minutes. Cool completely.
- For filling; slowly mix milk into the cream cheese. Add pudding mix and beat until smooth. The mixture will thicken.
- When crust is cooled, spread filling on crust, spread Cool Whip on top, and drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and 3 cups milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping and beat with mixer for 2 minutes.
- In a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the dish.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over crackers, then top with graham crackers. Spread remaining pudding over crackers; top second pudding layer with another layer of crackers.
- To make topping: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine 1/4 cup milk, cocoa and sugar and allow to boil for 1 minute; remove from heat and add butter and vanilla. Mix well and cool.
- Pour sauce over graham cracker layer and refrigerate until set; serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413.7 calories, Carbohydrate 65.2 g, Cholesterol 10.4 mg, Fat 15.4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 10.4 g, Sodium 385.3 mg, Sugar 49.7 g
ECLAIR CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
A delicious, creamy filling on top of a light choux pastry gets glazed with a rich chocolate ganache. This dessert sounds fancy but it is so easy to make and it's a definite crowd-pleaser!
Provided by Laney Jane
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Place a mixing bowl in the freezer to chill.
- Combine the water, butter, and salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the flour. Cook and stir until the mixture pulls away from the sides of the pan and forms a ball. Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl and beat in the eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated. Spread the dough evenly in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake the pastry in the preheated oven until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. (The dough will rise and make a boat shape, but should drop as it cools.) Cool completely on wire rack.
- Remove the chilled mixing bowl from the freezer and pour in 2 cups of cold whipping cream. Whip until the cream thickens, about 1 minute; stir in the confectioners' sugar and the vanilla extract. Continue to whip until the cream forms stiff peaks. Refrigerate the whipped cream while you mix the pudding.
- Pour the pudding mixes and the milk into a mixing bowl and stir until creamy. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread the filling over the cooled crust and refrigerate.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl. Bring 1 cup of cream almost to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and allow it to soften for 1 minute. Whisk the mixture until smooth. Let the mixture cool slightly to thicken, about 10 minutes. Pour the ganache over the cream filling, spreading to cover the entire surface. Return the pan to the refrigerator and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 530.4 calories, Carbohydrate 39.6 g, Cholesterol 160.5 mg, Fat 38.9 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 6.9 g, SaturatedFat 23.7 g, Sodium 400 mg, Sugar 24.7 g
The crust of this cake comes out very puffy when it is baked. Tastes "airy" like a cream puff. Different from the graham cracker crust you usually see in recipes. Worth the few extra minutes it takes. Excellent for pot lucks.
Provided by OR Nurse
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- CRUST: Boil water and butter together. Mix in flour. Using mixer, beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Spread in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes. Cake will NOT be smooth or uniform in appearance.
- Let cool.
- FILLING: Cream together cream cheese and milk, adding a little bit of milk at a time. Mix in pudding and beat till thick.
- Pour mixture over cooled crust.
- Spread whipped topping on top.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Refridgerate at least one hour.
CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding according to directions on box. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Alternate the graham cracker and pudding layers up to the top of the pan. Cook the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute on half power. Pour over the top of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.1 calories, Carbohydrate 40.3 g, Cholesterol 3.3 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 287.2 mg, Sugar 29.2 g
This is a very quick and simple no bake dessert cake. It uses graham crackers and a pudding mixture. It tastes just like an eclair, but there is enough for a crowd!! It is a great recipe for children who are learning to cook, there is no baking involved or any power kitchen tools. Just a bowl and a spoon!
Provided by Cathy Gordon
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Stir pudding mix, whipped topping, and milk together in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Spread the frosting over the whole cake up to the edges of the pan. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 394.9 calories, Carbohydrate 64.6 g, Cholesterol 4.2 mg, Fat 14.2 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 481.2 mg, Sugar 45.6 g
More about "eclair cake recipes"
ECLAIR CAKE - JEANNIE'S TRIED AND TRUE RECIPES
5/5 (5)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 8 hrs 20 mins
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk for two minutes, until pudding mix is dissolved.
ECLAIR CAKE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
Ratings 10Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert See details »
10 BEST CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE RECIPE ( 5-INGREDIENTS)
Servings 14Total Time 4 hrs 25 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert
- In a large bowl, mix the milk, pudding mix, and whipped topping together until fully combined. Set aside
- In the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking pan, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares (you can break the squares into smaller pieces to get into the corners of the pan)
EASY ECLAIR CAKE RECIPE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
4.8/5 (45)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
- For the Eclair Crust: In a medium saucepan, melt butter in water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in flour. Mix in one egg at a time, mixing completely before adding another egg. Spread mixture into pan, covering the bottom and sides evenly. Mixture will be very wet. *If the sides of your pan are too greased you won't be able to get the mixture to stay up the sides so make sure to just lightly grease. No big deal but I like the crust to go up the sides a bit.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown (Mine only took 25 minutes.) You may want to check it occasionally-you don't want to overcook the crust, it will ruin the cake! Remove from oven and let cool (don't touch or push bubbles down).
- For the Filling: Whip cream cheese in a medium bowl. In separate bowl make vanilla pudding by beating the pudding mix and the milk for 3 minutes and put in the fridge until set. Make sure pudding is thick before mixing in with cream cheese. Slowly add pudding to cream cheese, mixing until there are no lumps. Let cool in fridge.When the crust is completely cooled, pour filling in. Top with layer of cool whip however thick you want it. Serve with a drizzle of chocolate syrup. *If you want to make this even better use homemade whipped cream.
EASY CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE RECIPE | COOKIES & CUPS
5/5 Category CakeCuisine DessertTotal Time 452148 hrs 12 mins
- In a large bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk until there are no lumps. Fold in the whipped topping until evenly mixed.
- Place graham crackers in a single layer in the bottom of a 9×13 dish, breaking some to ensure the bottom of the dish is covered. Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers. Repeat another layer of crackers on top of the pudding. Spread the remaining pudding mixture on top, and top that with a final layer of graham crackers. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl. Pour the heavy cream on top and stir together until silky and no lumps remain.
ECLAIR CAKE - AN EASY NO BAKE ECLAIR CAKE RECIPE THAT IS ...
4.8/5 (17)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 4 hrs 15 mins See details »
ECLAIR CAKE - MY FAVORITE NO-BAKE CAKE RECIPE | SAVORING ...
5/5 (13)Category Dessert RecipesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 12 hrs 15 mins
- Spray the inside of a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick pan spray, arrange graham cracker squares in a single layer on the bottom of the side. Break crackers to fit if needed.
EASY ECLAIR CAKE RECIPE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
Cuisine AmericanCategory DesertServings 13Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease (lightly) a 9 X 13 baking dish. Set the Cool Whip out to thaw.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter in water, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and stir in the flour. Add one egg at a time, and mix well before adding the next. When all eggs have been added, blend well, and then spread the dough mixture into the 9 X 13 dish, covering the bottom and sides evenly. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Make sure not to bake the crust too long. Remove from oven and let cool. Crust will have puffed up in places, but don't push them down, it will settle as it cools, and the filling is added.
- To make the filling, place the cream cheese in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer. In a separate bowl, whisk the pudding mix with the heavy cream for 2 to 3 minutes, and place in the refrigerator until thick. When pudding is set (thick) slowly add it to the mixing bowl, and mix it with the cream cheese, until smooth and creamy. Place the filling mix in the refrigerator to completely chill.
- When the crust has cooled completely, pour filling on top of crust. Add the Cool Whip on top of the filling, and drizzle with the chocolate syrup. Place the dessert back in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE (PERFECT NO BAKE DESSERT) | PRINCESS ...
4.4/5 (50)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins See details »
NO-BAKE ECLAIR CAKE (+VIDEO) | THE COUNTRY COOK
Reviews 86Category DessertRatings 56Total Time 10 mins
- In an 9 x 13 baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom. You may have to break them up a bit to get enough crackers to cover the bottom of your dish.
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (6)Servings 1
- Place a layer of graham crackers in bottom of a 9x13 dish. Spread 1/2 filling mixture on top. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, add rest of filling, top with final layer of graham crackers.
- To make the topping, bring cocoa, milk and sugar to a roiling boil. Let topping boil for one full minute, stirring frequently.
ECLAIR CAKE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
5/5 (17)Servings 20Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert See details »
ECLAIR CAKE WITH GRAHAM CRACKERS | PAULA DEEN
Servings 12Total Time 15 minsEstimated Reading Time 40 secs See details »
NO BAKE ÉCLAIR CAKE RECIPE - RICH AND DELISH
Cuisine AmericanCategory Desserts, VegetarianServings 12Total Time 15 mins See details »
ECLAIR CAKE | RECIPE | ECLAIR CAKE RECIPES, ECLAIRS ...
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 8 minsServings 16Total Time 8 hrs 15 mins See details »
CHOCOLATE ÉCLAIR CAKE RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
See details »
FRENCH ÉCLAIR POUND CAKE - FLIPBOARD
See details »
12 ECLAIR RECIPES THAT WE CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE AGAIN
See details »
THE EASIEST ECLAIR CAKE – THE PERFECT NO-BAKE RECIPE ...
See details »
31 FANCY CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
See details »
ECLAIR CAKE - KARPATKA - HOME COOKING RECIPES
See details »
#weeknight #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #dinner-party #holiday-event #cakes #wedding #number-of-servings
You'll also love