- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce. Mix in soup mix, cheese, and bread crumbs. Form mixture into a loaf, and place in a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for another 10 to 15 minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving for easier slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 306.7 calories, Carbohydrate 13.3 g, Cholesterol 76 mg, Fat 21.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 14.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.7 g, Sodium 616.1 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
ELLEN'S BUFFALO MEATLOAF
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Crumble the bread slice into crumbs and set aside. Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Thoroughly mix ground buffalo meat, onion, egg, ground mustard, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Form the meat mixture into a loaf shape about 8x4 inches and place into the middle of the baking dish. Apply ketchup to the top and sides of the meatloaf.
- Bake in preheated oven until meat is no longer pink and ketchup forms a glaze over the meatloaf, 1 1/2 hours. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179 calories, Carbohydrate 12.6 g, Cholesterol 104.5 mg, Fat 3.7 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 23.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 954.9 mg, Sugar 7.3 g
MOM'S TURKEY MEATLOAF
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the oats and milk. Thinly slice 1/4 of the onion and set aside. Finely chop the remaining onion. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, oat mixture, chopped onion, bell pepper, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, salt and a few grinds of pepper. Mix just until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish and shape into a loaf about 5 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches high. Pour the tomato sauce over the meatloaf and sprinkle with the sliced onions. Bake for about 1 hour or until an instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees.F.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
ELLEN'S ROUND MEATLOAF
- 1. Combine meat, 1 cup of the cheese, bread crumbs, celery, onion, egg and seasonings; mix lightly. Shape into 9-inch round loaf in a shallow baking dish--I use 9x13.
- 2. Bake at 350 for 1 hour; pour off drippings.
- 3. Pour tomato sauce over meatloaf; top with remaining cheese. Continue baking 15 minutes.
- 4. Let meatloaf stand 5 minutes before slicing.
WHOOP DE DOO! MEATLOAF IN SOURDOUGH
I have made this stuffed bread meatloaf for years and have served it at home for special occasions, brought it to potlucks and parties, and to my pottery classes for snacking. Everyone loves it and always asks for the recipe. I found it years ago, tweaked it, and now it's MY recipe! I have had to substitute ingredients when in...
Provided by Ellen Fourroux
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1. Cut a thin slice from the top of the loaf, from end to end, leaving an inch uncut on each end.
- 2. Scoop out the insides of the bread. Tear bread into pieces and place in large mixing bowl.
- 3. Brown onion and mushrooms in two tsp. of butter, add to bread in the bowl. Beat egg with ketchup and mix in with bread mixture. Add 3/4 cup of the cheese,the wine and seasonings. Lightly mix in ground beef.
- 4. Spoon meat mixture into hollowed out bread. Rub outer crust with remaining butter. Wrap in foil and place on baking sheet.
- 5. Bake at 375*F for 1 1/4 hours.
- 6. Fold back foil and sprinkle top of loaf with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Return to oven. Bake uncovered until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- 7. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before slicing
More about "ellens round meatloaf recipes"
MEATLOAF IN THE ROUND RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
5/5 (1)Category EntreeServings 8Total Time 1 hr 30 mins
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Press mixture in ungreased 8-inch round (1 1/2-quart) glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F. for 65 to 75 minutes or until thoroughly cooked in center and meat thermometer registers 160°F.
- Let meatloaf stand 5 minutes. Pour off drippings. Invert meatloaf onto serving platter. If desired, top with additional ketchup. Cut into wedges to serve.
GRANDMA'S OLD-FASHIONED MEATLOAF RECIPE
Calories 325Saturated Fat 5g 26%Cholesterol 189mg 63%Total Fat 15g 20%
HOMEMADE VEGAN MEATLOAF (MADE WITH LENTILS & OATS) | SHANE ...
4.8/5 (44)Calories 243 per servingCategory Entree
EASY INSTANT POT MEATLOAF RECIPE • TODAY'S BEST RECIPE
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory Instant PotCalories 694 per serving
LAZY MACARONI AND CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF - THE LAZY SLOW ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 8 hrs 20 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 465 per serving
EASY EGGLESS MEATLOAF - MOMMY'S HOME COOKING - EASY ...
3.8/5 (50)Total Time 1 hrCategory DinnerCalories 454 per serving
BEST CHEESY MEATLOAF RECIPE EVER | MONTANA HAPPY
4.5/5 (115)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
SHAPED COUNTRY STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE
Calories 354Saturated Fat 7g 37%Cholesterol 109mg 36%Total Fat 18g 23%
CLASSIC VEGAN MEATLOAF (BEYOND MEAT PLANT-BASED GROUND OR ...
4.4/5 (202)Category Veganize ThisCuisine Plant-BasedTotal Time 1 hr 50 mins
HOMEMADE MEATLOAF RECIPE - BEST EVER! - MARY'S NEST
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory Main Course, Main Dish
10 BEST BUFFALO MEATLOAF RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
ELLEN'S BUFFALO MEATLOAF | RECIPE | BUFFALO MEATLOAF ...
MAKE DUTCH LOAF LUNCH MEAT - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
ELLENS BUFFALO MEATLOAF RECIPES
ELLEN'S ROUND MEATLOAF | RECIPE | MEATLOAF, BAKED …
RECIPE ELLEN'S BUFFALO MEATLOAF - ALL RECIPES FOR COOKING
MEATLOAF IN THE ROUND RECIPE
12 DELICIOUS TURKEY RECIPES WITHOUT COOKING A WHOLE BIRD ...
ELLENS ROUND MEATLOAF RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make meatloaf?Add sautéed veggies, ketchup, parmesan cheese, tomato paste, Dijon mustard, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix until well combined. Add ground beef. Use hands to gently mix meatloaf ingredients until combined, about 1 minute, being careful not to overmix.
How long does it take to cook a 2 pound meatloaf?It depends how much ground beef you use and how high of oven temperature you bake the meatloaf at. This meatloaf recipe has 2 lbs of ground beef, so it takes between 1 – 1 1/4 hours at 350 degrees. What’s in the secret meatloaf sauce? The meatloaf glaze in this recipe has three ingredients: ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
How to cook meatloaf with Worcestershire sauce and ketchup?Mix the remaining 1/4 cup of ketchup and the Worcestershire sauce together, and brush over the top and sides of the meatloaf. Place meatloaf into a preheated 350°F oven and bake until the internal temperature reaches 160°F. Approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
What is Grandma's old fashioned meatloaf made of?Grandma's Old-Fashioned Meatloaf. This is an old-fashioned favorite meatloaf recipe made with lean ground beef, chili sauce or ketchup, oats, and other ingredients and seasonings. If you use all ground beef, use a ratio of 85/15; it makes a flavorful and juicy meatloaf that isn't super fatty.