EMERIL'S MOST KICKED-UP MEATLOAF EVER
- In a large skillet heat the butter over medium-high heat until melted. Add all but 1/4 cup of the onions, the celery and all but 2 tablespoons of the bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened and beginning to caramelize around the edges, about 6 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of the garlic, the thyme, rosemary, and parsley and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- When the vegetable mixture is cooled, transfer to a mixing bowl and add the eggs, mustard, 1/4 cup of the ketchup, 1 teaspoon of the Worcestershire sauce, and heavy cream and mix until thoroughly combined. Add the breadcrumbs, ground chuck, pork sausage, ground veal, 1 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper and mix until just combined. Do not overmix. Transfer meat mixture to a 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pan and using your hands, form mixture into a loaf shape. Arrange the slices of bacon on the top of the meatloaf and set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine the remaining 1/4 cup of chopped onion, remaining 2 tablespoons of green pepper, remaining teaspoon of garlic, remaining 1/2 cup of ketchup, remaining 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt, remaining 2 teaspoons of pepper, vinegar, and canned tomatoes and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the uncooked meatloaf and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the bacon and sauce are slightly caramelized on the top of the meatloaf. Remove from the oven and cover loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Slice and serve along with the Macaroni with 4 Cheeses.
My son wanted to try his hand at spicing up the meatloaf, and this is what he came up with. The seasoning salt can be replaced by Memphis Magic Dust.
Provided by Carol
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients for meatloaf, adding the meat last.
- Place in loaf pan or individual muffin cups.
- Spread glaze over the top of meat.
- Bake loaf for 60 to 70 minutes, muffins for 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267.6, Fat 12.5, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 104.7, Sodium 412.2, Carbohydrate 12.4, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 5.9, Protein 24.4
BASIC MEATLOAF (SOUTHERN STYLE)
This is a meatloaf recipe that I really like by Diana Rattray, that I found on About.com. This recipe appeals to anyone that can appreciate a basic meatloaf with a southern style flare. And, any leftovers are really good sliced on sandwiches the following day. Diana suggests that you may wish to substitute 1/2 cup of ketchup or barbecue sauce (topping) in place of bacon according to your taste; I usually choose ketchup to avoid the extra calories!
Provided by Eric Michael
Yield 1 meat loaf, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix ground beef, salt, pepper, eggs, bread crumbs, milk, Worcestershire, onion, thyme, and rosemary. (I whisk dried ingredients and pour over hamburger and fold together lightly, first. Then I add wet ingredients and incorporate together really well. I usually add less milk or add extra bread crumbs to preferred consistency).
- Pack into a lightly greased loaf pan or form into a loaf and place on a lightly greased baking sheet with sides, such as a jelly roll pan. (I form into a loaf in a 9 X 13 pyrex baking dish).
- Top meatloaf with sliced bacon, or your choice of ketchup or barbecue sauce.
- Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 hours, or till 170 to 180 degrees.
- Dianna suggests serving meatloaf with heated tomato sauce or gravy. (I suggest serving with garlic mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables for a comfort style meal).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251.4, Fat 14.6, SaturatedFat 5.8, Cholesterol 124.4, Sodium 437.3, Carbohydrate 2.9, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.5, Protein 25.4
More about "erics meatloaf recipes"
MOM'S MEATLOAF – ERICA'S RECIPES RECIPE FOR THE BEST …
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 335 per serving
ERIC AKIS: EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE MAKE COMFORTING MEAL FOR …
Author Eric Akis
THE BEST EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - VALENTINA'S CORNER
BACON WRAPPED MEATLOAF RECIPE (WITH KETCHUP GLAZE) | KITCHN
MEATLOAF CUPCAKES WITH SMASHED POTATO FROSTING WITH CHEF ERIC
ERIN FRENCH MEATLOAF - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ERIC THEISS MEATLOAF RECIPE | AIR FRYER RECIPES MEAT ... - PINTEREST
MR. JOHN'S MEATLOAF RECIPE | EMERIL LAGASSE | COOKING CHANNEL
EPICURIOUS MEATLOAF - THERESCIPES.INFO
MEATLOAF - CAFE DELITES
MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
ERIC AKIS: MAKING MEATLOAF MAGIC, MINUS THE MEAT - TIMES …
MEATLOAF — EATING WITH CHEF ERIC
MOM’S MEATLOAF – ERIC THEISS
BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF
ERYK'S DILL PICKLE MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MOM’S MEATLOAF – ERIC THEISS
MEATLOAF 2 LBS BEEF - THERESCIPES.INFO
LOST KITCHEN - DAD'S MEATLOAF - RETIRED INTROVERT
TRADITIONAL MEATLOAF RECIPE - ERREN'S KITCHEN
AIR FRYER MEATLOAF (EASY AND JUICY!) | KITCHN
MEATLOAF RECIPE (EXTRA DELICIOUS!) | RECIPETIN EATS
SOUTHERN MEATLOAF RECIPE - TASTING TABLE
ERIC AKIS: AN EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE FOR A COMFORTING MEAL FOR TWO
COPPER CHEF - ERIC THEISS MADE A FAMILY SIZED MEATLOAF IN.
ERIC AKIS: EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE MAKE COMFORTING MEAL FOR TWO – …
ERIC AKIS: MAKING MEATLOAF MAGIC, MINUS THE MEAT
ERIC'S MEATLOAF RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
CELEBRATE OCTOBER'S NATIONAL PASTA MONTH OVER DINNER WITH
ERIC THEISS MEATLOAF RECIPE - BLOGS & FORUMS - QVC
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - CRAVING HOME COOKED
EMERIL MEATLOAF RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ERIC S MEATLOAF RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
ITALIAN MEATLOAF RECIPE
BLUE PLATE SPECIAL: THE VERY BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE. I PROMISE!
BHG MEATLOAF RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEST MEATLOAF YOU’VE EVER HAD - YOUTUBE
YUM! MEATLOAF LASAGNA IS A CROWD-PLEASING FUN NEW DISH! #RECIPE
8 ERIC'S MEATLOAF BOARD IDEAS IN 2021 | MEATLOAF, BEEF DISHES, MEAT …
ERIC CHURCH HONOURS MEAT LOAF WITH COVER OF ‘I’D DO ANYTHING FOR …
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make meatloaf from scratch?Mix – This simple meatloaf recipe is made by placing the ground beef, stuffing, water an egg into a large bowl. Mix all everything together until all four ingredients have fully blended together. Transfer – Next, press the meat mixture into a loaf pan. Cook – Bake the meatloaf for about 45 minutes or until is has cooked throughout.
How many ingredients does it take to make meatloaf?With only four ingredients, this easy meatloaf recipe is simple to make and the taste is amazing! This meatloaf recipe is moist and dripping with flavor. This meatloaf recipe will quickly become a family favorite. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together until combined.
How long do you cook meatloaf for?Mix thoroughly but lightly, being careful not to pack the meat too much. Note: This meatloaf mixture will be moister than most recipes at this point. The extra liquid is needed for the rice to absorb while cooking. Place in a prepared loaf pan. Bake for approximately 60 minutes or until meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F...
Can you use buffalo meat for meatloaf?This meatloaf is great! It's my husband's favorite. The glaze makes it delicious and moist. Most people who replace their ground beef with buffalo, in recipes like meatballs, burgers, and meatloaf, are usually disappointed. Ground buffalo is much leaner than ground beef, which is the biggest challenge.