SLOW COOKER EYE OF ROUND ROAST WITH VEGETABLES
- Mix paprika, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; rub evenly over roast.
- Arrange potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place roast atop vegetables.
- Whisk beef broth, Marsala wine, and gravy mix together in a bowl; pour over roast and vegetables.
- Cook on Low until meat is fully cooked and vegetables are tender, about 8 hours (or on High for 5 hours).
- Strain sauce into a bowl and whisk with flour until thickened. Serve on the side of roast and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414.7 calories, Carbohydrate 31.9 g, Cholesterol 87.7 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 50.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 599.1 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
EYE OF ROUND CROCK POT ROAST
I discovered this receipe by combining the ingredients I liked from various receipes into one. It is for a 1.5 qt. crock pot. Add more Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning in the last half hour of cooking for a stronger flavor.
Provided by Belladonna
Categories Roast Beef
Yield 3-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pierce roast with knife in several places to allow for flavor absorption.
- Rub roast with Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning to taste (the amounts for this are not added into the ingredients above as they will vary per person).
- Place roast into crock pot.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups water, 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons steak seasoning, 2 beef bouillon cubes and 1/2 packet french onion soup mix in a bowl. Mix until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
- Pour mixture over roast.
- Cook on low 8 hours or high 5 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 26.4, Fat 0.4, SaturatedFat 0.2, Cholesterol 0.4, Sodium 949.8, Carbohydrate 5.1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 2.4, Protein 0.7
PEPPERED EYE OF ROUND ROAST, HOT OR COLD, CROCK POT
Part of a holiday buffet? Appetizer? Entree? Sandwich fodder? Great for all. This can be whatever you want. A very different taste. Eye of round is notoriously dry but this one isn't. 24-hour marinade time not included in prep time. Adapted from La Bonne Cuisine Cookbook, appetizer, page 12. 5/92
Provided by Jezski
Categories Roast Beef
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Generously cover the meat with garlic powder (yes, powder!) With a small knife pierce the entire surface of the meat and stuff each hole with a peppercorn.
- Prepare the marinade by combining all the remaining ingredients (here's the REAL garlic!) Put all in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Put roast and marinade in crock pot and cook on low all day. Comes out tender and not dry.
- For appetizer, slice very thin and serve, hot or cold, with sliced baguette and a wonderful mustard. Or horseradish sauce. Great for a holiday buffet.
- Marinade makes good gravy; strain first, then thicken slightly.
TENDER EYE OF ROUND ROAST
- Combine the oil, salt, pepper, thyme and garlic into a paste, then rub all over the roast. Set aside at room temperature for 1 hour. Forty minutes into the hour, pre-heat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, place two sheets of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil large enough to cover the roast. Place the roast on the foil sheets and transfer everything to the oven. Roast for 6 minutes per pound.
- Remove from the oven. Fold up the foil so it wraps the roast then return it to the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 170 degrees F and roast for one hour. After an hour, check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer: 120-125 degrees F will yield a rare center, 130-140 degrees F will yield a medium-rare center, and 140-150 degrees F will yield a medium center.
- When the roast is finished, remove it and set it on a cutting board to rest. Transfer any drippings from the roast into a saucepan, then combine with the red wine and beef broth. Bring to a simmer over med-high heat and reduce by 1/4; reduce heat to medium-low and whisk in the cubes of butter one at a time until incorporated into the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Slice the roast into 1/2 inch thick slices and serve with the pan sauce poured on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 685.2 calories, Carbohydrate 2.2 g, Cholesterol 198.9 mg, Fat 25.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 99.7 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 1230.8 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
More about "eye of round crock pot roast recipes"
THE EASIEST EYE OF ROUND ROAST CROCK POT RECIPE YOU’LL …
4.4/5 (421)Total Time 3 hrs 5 minsCategory BeefCalories 633 per serving
10 BEST EYE ROUND ROAST CROCK POT RECIPES | YUMMLY
HEARTY AND DELICIOUS SLOW COOKER EYE OF ROUND ROAST!
4.8/5 (20)Total Time 8 hrs 15 minsCategory Main Course, Slow Cooker Crockpot RecipesCalories 302 per serving
EYE OF ROUND CROCK POT ROAST RECIPE - FOOD.COM
EYE OF ROUND ROAST IN CROCK POT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
TENDER EYE OF ROUND ROAST CROCK POT - THERESCIPES.INFO
CROCK POT RIB EYE ROAST RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW COOKER POT ROAST » LEELALICIOUS
CROCK POT EYE OF ROUND ROAST - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CROCK POT EYE OF ROUND WITH MUSHROOM & ONION GRAVY
HOW TO COOK EYE OF ROUND ROAST IN CROCK POT
10 BEST EYE ROUND ROAST SLOW COOKER RECIPES | YUMMLY
4 POUND ROAST BEEF RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW COOKER EYE OF ROUND ROAST - RECIPES FOOD AND COOKING
EYE OF ROUND ROAST IN CROCK POT - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EYE OF ROUND ROAST - IMMACULATE BITES DINNER
HOW TO COOK AN EYE OF ROUND ROAST IN A SLOW COOKER | EHOW
SLOW COOKER EYE OF ROUND ROAST - RECIPES FOOD AND COOKING
SLOW-COOKER SPICY MARINATED EYE OF ROUND RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EYE OF ROUND ROAST CROCK POT RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SLOW-ROASTED EYE OF THE ROUND BEEF - BEWITCHING KITCHEN
SLOW COOKER EYE OF ROUND ROAST RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
EYE OF ROUND CROCK POT ROAST RECIPE - US WELLNESS MEATS
EYE OF ROUND CROCK POT ROAST RECIPE | IGEFUZ
EYE OF ROUND POT ROAST (SLOW COOKER OR DUTCH OVEN)
BEST SLOW COOKER POT ROAST - THE DARING GOURMET
CROCK POT EYE OF ROUND ROAST BEEF WITH FLAVORFUL GRAVY
CROCK POT ROAST WITH ONION SOUP MIX RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOW TO COOK EYE OF ROUND ROAST IN CROCK POT?
SLOW COOKER GARLICKY EYE OF ROUND ROAST - COOKING WITH MARY …
EYE OF ROUND ROAST CROCK POT
SLOW COOKER RECIPE FOR EYE OF ROUND ROAST BEEF - LEAFTV
BONELESS ROUND ROAST RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SLOW COOKER EYE OF ROUND BEEF ROAST – SAVORYREVIEWS
EYE ROUND IN CROCK POT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
HOW TO COOK BEEF EYE ROUND ROAST IN A CROCK-POT | EHOW
EYE OF ROUND ROAST (WITH GRAVY) | KITCHN
BEEF EYE OF ROUND ROAST CROCK POT RECIPES
CROCK POT MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST - FLOUR ON MY FACE
DELICIOUS CROCK-POT EYE OF ROUND ROAST BEEF WITH ZESTY GRAVY
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #easy #crock-pot-slow-cooker #dietary #meat #roast-beef #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long to cook eye of round roast in crock-pot?The basic method for cooking an eye of round roast in a Crock-Pot is very simple: Add the beef (seared or not) to the pot along with a choice of liquid and seasonings, cover it and then set it to cook on high for six to seven hours or on low for nine to 10 hours. The beef is done when a knife slips very easily into the center of the roast.
How to cook a pot roast in a crock pot?Arrange potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place roast atop vegetables. Whisk beef broth, Marsala wine, and gravy mix together in a bowl; pour over roast and vegetables. Cook on Low until meat is fully cooked and vegetables are tender, about 8 hours (or on High for 5 hours).
What is eye of round roast?An Eye of Round Roast is a economical cut of beef that, with careful preparation, makes a delicious dinner. Learn how to cook eye of round successfully in the crock pot or oven.
What are the ingredients in a beef eye of round roast?Ingredients: Eye of round roast, 2 pounds Beef bouillon cubes, 2 Spice supreme steak seasoning, 3 tablespoons Water, 2 cups Worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons French onion soup mix, 1 packet