- In a small bowl mix all of the spices. Put the chicken in a large bowl, add the spice mixture and toss well.
- Arrange coated chicken thighs in an oven-safe baking dish. Cover the dish with foil and transfer to the fridge for a minimum og 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 300 F. Take chicken thighs out of the fridge and let sit for 10 minutes at room temperature. Bake for 2 hours or until super moist. Remove from the oven and take the foil off the dish. Spoon out all juices and reserve for later.
- Turn the oven to broil and return the chicken back to the oven. Broil for 5 minutes or until crisp and golden. Serve chicken thighs with reserved pan juices and chopped chives.
INSTANT POT FALL-OFF-THE-BONE CHICKEN
Now you can have a whole chicken on your table -- tender enough to fall of the bone and ready to serve -- in under an hour. If you want extra roasted flavor, try browning the chicken breast and back first on the high saute setting until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Generously sprinkle the cavity of the chicken with salt and pepper. Stuff the cavity with the bay leaves, shallots, garlic, lemon and thyme. Generously sprinkle the outside of the chicken with salt and pepper, making sure to get into every nook and cranny.
- Fold an 18-inch piece of foil in half lengthwise, then fold it in half again lengthwise, and finally once more in half lengthwise, making a 4 1/2-inch-wide foil sling for the chicken. Put the sling in the center of a large plate and transfer the chicken to the center of the sling.
- Put the rack in the bottom of a 6-quart Instant Pot®, add 1 cup water and lower the chicken onto the rack using the sling. Fold down the foil sling as needed so it fits in the pot.
- Follow the manufacturer's guide for locking the lid and preparing to cook. Set to pressure cook on high for 18 to 24 minutes (see Cook's Note).
- After the pressure-cook cycle is complete, follow the manufacturer's guide for quick release and wait until the quick-release cycle is complete. Being careful of any remaining steam, unlock and remove the lid. Carefully transfer the chicken to a cutting board and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set the pot to high saute and reduce the sauce for 5 minutes. Turn off and let the sauce sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and serve with the sauce and the shallots and lemon, if desired.
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE BEER CAN CHICKEN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spoon garlic powder into beer in the can. Prop the chicken, butt-side down, onto the beer can so the can goes into the cavity. Place the chicken, with the can as a stand, into a large oven-proof skillet.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; add garlic and cook until butter starts bubbling, about 2 minutes. Remove garlic and discard.
- Inject chicken with the garlic-infused butter using a baster or injector until all areas are injected.
- Mix brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Coat chicken with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 447.5 calories, Carbohydrate 9.9 g, Cholesterol 167.1 mg, Fat 28.6 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 35.2 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 477.7 mg, Sugar 6.1 g
FALL OFF THE BONE CHICKEN
This one takes a little time, but it's worth it! Get the plumpest chicken you can find, let it soak up the spice mix overnight, then slowly roast it uncovered ... the meat will literally fall off the bones, it's so tender. Prep time includes overnight seasoning in the fridge.
Provided by EdsGirlAngie
Yield 1 whole chicken
Number Of Ingredients 10
- After rinsing, drying and removing giblets, refresh the chicken cavity with a couple of good squeezes of lemon juice.
- Place onion half in the chicken cavity.
- Combine salt, paprika, thyme, onion powder, peppers and garlic powder in a plastic zipper bag; place chicken in bag and coat it thoroughly with the spice mixture; really rub it into the skin; let chicken season in the bag, refrigerated overnight.
- The next day, let chicken warm up slightly; preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove chicken from zipper bag and place chicken in a roasting pan, breast side up, and roast uncovered at 325 degrees for the first hour; then reduce heat to 275 degrees F and continue to roast uncovered at that temperature for another 3-1/2 to 4 hours, basting at least twice in that time.
- To test for doneness, try moving a chicken leg; it will move freely and when poked, juices will run clear.
- When done, remove chicken and let stand for at least 5 minutes, then carve and serve!
MOM'S " FALL OFF THE BONE " CHICKEN
There is a place in R.I. called Wright's Farm where they serve family style chicken dinners. The chicken just falls off the bone. My Mom came up with this easy recipe and we love it. The chicken just falls off the bone! At Wright's Farm they serve salad, chicken, french fries and macaroni with red sauce....all you can eat!!
Provided by quotFoodThe Way To
Categories Whole Chicken
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Wash cut up chicken and dry with paper towels.
- In a large baking pan, place chicken parts on a rack.
- Season with salt, pepper and seasonings of your choice.
- Pour onion soup and water into bottom of pan.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Bake at 250° for 5 hours.
- Baste chicken occasionally with the soup throughout the 5 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 786.6, Fat 55, SaturatedFat 15.4, Cholesterol 243.8, Sodium 1446.6, Carbohydrate 9.5, Fiber 1, Sugar 3.9, Protein 61.6
SLOW-COOKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Grease a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken drumsticks on the baking pan. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper over chicken. Sprinkle flour on top. Spray cooking spray over chicken. Cover baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until juices run clear, about 2 1/2 hours. Uncover and spread barbeque sauce evenly over chicken.
- Continue baking, uncovered, until chicken is tender and falling off the bone, about 30 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 351.5 calories, Carbohydrate 9.9 g, Cholesterol 126.2 mg, Fat 16.3 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 38.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 506.1 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
FALL OFF THE BONE ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by Amanda26
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place chicken in single layer in 9-by-13-inch baking dish. In bowl, whisk mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice and oil. Pour over chicken; turn to coat evenly. Sprinkle on mixed herbs and fennel. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover with foil. Bake in preheated 350F oven 45 minutes. Remove foil; baste with juices. Add stock as needed so tops of chicken remain exposed; stir to turn up any bits that have formed on bottom of dish. Baste again. Roast 1 hour. Tops of thighs will turn caramel colour. Transfer chicken to platter. Transfer liquid to gravy boat to pass separately.
More about "fall off the bone chicken recipes"
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE CHICKEN RECIPE - COOKWAREHERE
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory MainCalories 400 per serving
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels, then season generously with pepper and salt. Rub the brown sugar mixture all over chicken.
- Sear chicken until skin is crispy, 3 to 4 minutes. Use very big tongs to reverse chicken, then pour broth into the base of the Instant Pot.
FALL OFF THE BONE CHICKEN – INSTANT POT RECIPES
5/5 (17)Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Dinner
THIS FALL-OFF-THE-BONE CHICKEN RECIPE IS BETTER THAN ANY …
FALL OFF THE BONE RIBS - PLAIN CHICKEN
INSTANT POT FALL-OFF-THE-BONE CHICKEN - DELISH
FALL OFF THE BONE CHICKEN SOUP (GLUTEN-FREE, WHOLE30, …
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE SLOW COOKER CHICKEN | NOURISHED …
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE PRESSURE COOKER CHICKEN (IN 30 …
CROCK POT FALL OFF THE BONE WHOLE CHICKEN - GRUBBAL
FALL OFF THE BONE CHICKEN (F) - SWEETES YUMMY CREATIONS
FALL OFF THE BONE CHICKEN | RECIPE CART
FALL OFF THE BONE 3HR CHICKEN - SOFFIA WARDY
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE CHICKEN – RECIPES NETWORK
INSTANT POT "FALL-OFF-THE-BONE" WHOLE CHICKEN- HOW TO MAKE
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE, CRISPY, BAKED CHICKEN WINGS
FALL OFF THE BONE CHICKEN | BEYOND DIET RECIPES
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE WHOLE ROSEMARY CHICKEN
FALL-OFF-THE -BONE CHICKEN - BIGOVEN.COM
SLOW ROASTED CHICKEN LEG QUARTERS WITH CRISPY SKIN
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN SO IT IS TENDER & FALLING OFF OF THE BONE
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE CHICKEN DRUMS
FALL OFF THE BONE CHICKEN RECIPE – PARMESAN PRINCESS
FALL OF THE BONE CHICKEN RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
FALL-OFF THE BONE BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS ON TRIVET RECIPES
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE BBQ COKE CHICKEN - GOOD FOR YOU GLUTEN FREE
FALL OFF THE BONE CHICKEN RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FALL OFF THE BONE CHICKEN - CWEB.COM
CROCKPOT ROASTED CHICKEN - ACCIDENTAL HAPPY BAKER
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE ROAST CHICKEN - MY FEARLESS KITCHEN
"FALL OFF OF THE BONE" BAR-B-QUE GRILLED CHICKEN WITH RUM BBQ …
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
FALL OFF THE BONE BAR B Q CHICKEN RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE CHICKEN - EASYCOOKFIND
FALL-APART DUTCH OVEN CHICKEN | COOKING ON THE WEEKENDS
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS | THE STAR
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #poultry #oven #easy #roast #dinner-party #fall #chicken #dietary #seasonal #meat #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love