VERY BEST BARBECUE BEEF SANDWICHES
These sweet and tangy barbecue beef sandwiches definitely live up to their name. Friends will want the recipe-they're that good.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cut roast in half. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, onion, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, celery seed, paprika and pepper; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender., Remove meat. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into juices. Return to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened., When meat is cool enough to handle, shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker and stir in sauce mixture; heat through. Serve on rolls with pickle slices if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 417 calories, Fat 13g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 74mg cholesterol, Sodium 881mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
KOREAN-STYLE BBQ BEEF RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: ribeye steak, onion, garlic cloves, pear, spring onions, brown sugar, black pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil, canola oil, sesame seed, cooked rice, Banchan (Korean side dishes)
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Slice the beef as thinly as you can, then set aside in a large bowl. Using frozen or cold beef will make the slicing easier.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the onion chunks, garlic, pear, green onion pieces, brown sugar, pepper, soy sauce, and sesame oil until smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the beef, add the thinly sliced onion, then mix to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over high heat. Pat the meat dry.
- Being careful not to crowd the pan, sear the marinated beef and onions until browned. Sprinkle with the sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice and side dishes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1281 calories, Carbohydrate 92 grams, Fat 71 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 67 grams, Sugar 21 grams
BEST BARBECUED BEEF
If the French had colonized The Wild West, barbecue might taste more like this broiled top round.
Provided by MARBALET
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Rub the beef with half the lard and all the red chile. Place meat in a large bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1/2 cup water to a boil, add the remaining lard and the butter. When melted, remove from heat. Add vinegar, tarragon, wine, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and minced garlic. Pour over meat. Refrigerate, uncovered, for up to 2 days; turn the meat frequently.
- Preheat broiler.
- Transfer meat to a broiler pan. Position the meat 3 to 4 inches from the broiling unit, and broil for 15 minutes. Turn the meat over. Baste it with the marinade, rubbing the fat from the marinade over the surface. Broil another 15 minutes. Turn, baste, and broil for another 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let the meat stand 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 618.1 calories, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 175 mg, Fat 40.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 49 g, SaturatedFat 18.6 g, Sodium 159.6 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
FAMOUS BEEF BARBECUE
- In a large bowl or pot, soak the meat in cold water to cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove meat from water, wipe clean and set aside. Strain soaking water and reserve 1/3 cup.
- Peel ginger and grate against the finest side of the grater, keeping a bowl beneath to catch juices. Measure out 1 tablespoon of ginger juice. In a small saucepan, combine the 1/3 cup reserved water, papaya puree, ginger juice, honey and soy sauce. Cook over very low heat 10 minutes; do not let boil. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- In a blender, combine 6 tablespoons of the cooked sauce, pear, pineapple, onion, rice wine, garlic, pepper, scallions and sugar. Puree until smooth. Stir in sesame seeds. Pour into small saucepan and cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place beef on a plate. Pour 6 tablespoons of the marinade onto plate and rub into beef. Rub sesame oil into beef. Set aside 10 minutes.
- Prepare grill. Grill meat 2 minutes on each side, or until brown on outside, for medium beef.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 1220, UnsaturatedFat 48 grams, Carbohydrate 48 grams, Fat 85 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 69 grams, SaturatedFat 33 grams, Sodium 1521 milligrams, Sugar 29 grams, TransFat 4 grams
This dish is zesty and yummy! It is very easy to make, as well as very deserving of 3 exclamation points!!! Spoon meat onto toasted sandwich buns, and top with additional barbecue sauce.
Provided by CORWYNN DARKHOLME
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, Dijon-style mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke. Stir in salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place chuck roast in a slow cooker. Pour ketchup mixture over chuck roast. Cover, and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove chuck roast from slow cooker, shred with a fork, and return to the slow cooker. Stir meat to evenly coat with sauce. Continue cooking approximately 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 275.8 calories, Carbohydrate 13.5 g, Cholesterol 65.4 mg, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 18.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 562.3 mg, Sugar 11.6 g
CROCK POT VERY BEST BEEF BBQ
- Put meat, bouillon & onions in crock pot on high for 4 1/2-5 hours.
- Shred beef.
- Drain all but 2 cups liquid.
- Put beef mixture & remaining ingredients back into crock pot.
- Stir well.
- Cook on high for 45 minutes.
- Serve on bulky rolls.
More about "famous beef barbecue recipes"
45+ BEST BACKYARD BARBECUE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
TOP 3 BARBECUE BRISKET RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
81 BEST GRILLED MEAT RECIPES | EPICURIOUS | EPICURIOUS
OUR 10 BEST BARBECUE RECIPES | FOOD | THE GUARDIAN
THE BEST BBQ BEEF CROCK POT RECIPE YOU WILL EVER MAKE
BEST BBQ RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER BARBECUE RECIPES
THE BEST BBQ BURGERS EVER! - DAILY DISH RECIPES
9 TASTY BEEF RIB RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
BBQ RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
100 BEST BARBECUE RECIPES OF ALL TIME
10 BEST GROUND BEEF BBQ RECIPES | YUMMLY
BARBECUED BEEF RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
BEST RIB RECIPES: 13+ AMAZINGLY TASTY BEEF & PORK RIBS DINNER …
12 BEST SMOKED BEEF RECIPES [EASY BARBECUE IDEAS]
RECIPES ARCHIVE - FAMOUS PRODUCTS
BEST BEEF BBQ RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
40 EASY GROUND BEEF RECIPES (5 STAR RATED!) - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
13 BEST BBQ RECIPES - GREATIST
BEST EVER KOREAN BARBECUE BEEF SKEWERS - THE BUSY BAKER
FAMOUS BEEF BARBECUE | RECIPE CART
15 BEST BBQ RUB RECIPES [FOR RIBS, BEEF, PORK, AND MORE!]
5 BBQ BEEF STEAK MARINADES | BEEF STEAK MARINADE RECIPES
BARBECUE BEEF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BEST EVER BARBECUE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CROCKPOT SHREDDED BEEF BARBECUE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BEST BBQ RECIPES TO MASTER | FOOD & WINE
BEST BEEF BARBECUE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BEST BBQ SAUCE FOR RIBS - BEST BEEF RECIPES
10 BEST EASY BARBECUE WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BEEF RUB RECIPES (HINT: YOU HAVE THE INGREDIENTS)
900+ EASY GRILLED BEEF AND BARBECUE RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022
ESSENTIAL BARBECUE: 20 DISHES EVERY MEAT EATER SHOULD DEVOUR
BEST BARBECUE RECIPES AND TIPS FROM CELEBRITY CHEFS - CHEAPISM
RECIPE FAMOUS DAVE’S LEGENDARY PIT BARBEQUE RIBS
BEST BEEF CUTS TO BBQ | TESCO REAL FOOD
THE BEST BEEF DRY RUB RECIPE - THE MOUNTAIN KITCHEN
BEEF BARBECUE RECIPES ARCHIVES - BEST BEEF RECIPES
42 EASY BBQ RECIPES | OLIVEMAGAZINE
25 BEST BBQ RECIPES - EASY COOKOUT IDEAS FOR A BARBECUE
TEXAS STYLE BBQ WORLD CHAMPION BRISKET RECIPE | HOW TO GRILL THE …
28 BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES FOR THE GRILL - TRAEGER GRILLS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What to cook with barbecue beef?Fire up the coals and grill some juicy steaks, burgers and more. From Texas barbecue brisket, to beer-braised short ribs and steak salads, we've got plenty of barbecue beef recipes to inspire. Share on facebook Share on twitter
What are the best barbecue recipes?The 100 Best Barbecue Recipes You’ll Ever Have. 1 Sweet Tea Barbecued Chicken. Marinades sometimes use coffee or espresso, and that inspired me to add tea to perk up a barbecue sauce.—Kelly Williams, ... 2 Barbecued Burgers. 3 Tangy Barbecue Sandwiches. 4 Easy Marinated Grilled Flank Steak. 5 Grilled Marinated Ribeyes. More items
How to cook a beef chuck roast in a crock pot?Cut the roast into quarters; place in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. In a bowl, combine barbecue sauce, preserves, green pepper, onion, mustard and brown sugar; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Remove roast.
How do you make a good Chuck Roast sandwich?Spoon meat onto toasted sandwich buns, and top with additional barbecue sauce. In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, Dijon-style mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke. Stir in salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place chuck roast in a slow cooker. Pour ketchup mixture over chuck roast.