FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the baguette slices on an ungreased, foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the bread in the preheated oven until the bottoms are brown, about 5 minutes; flip and bake until crisp, 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of ricotta on each slice of toasted bread. Place a few ribbons of basil on each, arrange a slice of fig on top, and drizzle the finished crostini with balsamic vinegar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.4 calories, Carbohydrate 30.4 g, Cholesterol 11 mg, Fat 3.6 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 8.8 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 291.9 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
WINEY FIGS, PROSCIUTTO AND RICOTTA CROSTINI
This is a combination of some of my favorite Italian ingredients and it works incredibly well. I love the creaminess of the ricotta with the sweet acidity of the wine-poached figs. That's why I always go with full-fat ricotta.
Provided by Dave Lieberman
Yield 15 crostini
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a small knife, trim the stems off the figs and cut the figs in half lengthwise.
- Place the figs and the wine in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, and simmer about 20 minutes until figs have absorbed most of the wine and they are tender and fat. Remove figs with a slotted spoon to a bowl and reserve for later. Some reduced wine should remain for sauce; return wine to medium heat and simmer again until reduced by half and a syrupy liquid remains. Let cool slightly.
- Slice demi-baguette into 1/2-inch slices. Lay the bread slices on a baking sheet and toast lightly in the oven, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Spread a tablespoon of ricotta on each crostini then lay a small piece of prosciutto on top of the cheese. Place fig halves on top of the meat and finish by drizzling the remaining reduced wine on top of the figs. Serve immediately.
RICOTTA, FIG & PROSCIUTTO CROSTINI
Little Italian toasts topped with creamy cheese, sweet fruit and salty ham - a killer combination to be served as a nibble
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Yield Makes 6
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat a griddle pan to hot. Brush sourdough with olive oil, then grill for 1-2 mins on each side until lightly charred.
- Spread the toasts with ricotta. Top with figs and prosciutto. Drizzle with honey before serving, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 192 calories, Fat 7 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 22 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 6 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 10 grams protein, Sodium 1.3 milligram of sodium
More about "fig and ricotta crostini recipes"
CARAMELIZED FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI - RECIPE RUNNER
Reviews 12Estimated Reading Time 7 minsServings 14Total Time 15 mins
- Place the sliced figs in with the honey butter mixture and cook them for 1-2 minutes per side or until they start to caramelize.
- While the figs are caramelizing toast the baguette slices in the oven under the broiler or on the grill until golden brown.
BEST CROSTINI WITH HERBED RICOTTA AND FRESH FIGS RECIPE
SWEET FIGS AND RICOTTA CROSTINI - JAMIE GELLER
ROASTED FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI RECIPE | APPETIZER …
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
31 BEST BRUSCHETTA RECIPES & IDEAS | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY …
FIG AND SALAMI CROSTINI RECIPE | GIADA DE LAURENTIIS | FOOD NETWORK
Author Giada De LaurentiisSteps 6Difficulty Easy
ULTIMATE FALL FIG CROSTINI – SPROUTING-VITALITY
RICOTTA FIG LAVENDER CROSTINI - HAVOCINTHEKITCHEN.COM
CROSTINI WITH HERBED RICOTTA AND FRESH FIGS - THE YELLOW TABLE
CROSTINI WITH FRESH FIGS, RICOTTA AND BALSAMIC REDUCTION
RICOTTA FIG CROSTINI WITH PECANS | SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
SALAMI AND FIG CROSTINI WITH RICOTTA RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI - YUM TASTE
HOMEMADE RICOTTA AND HONEY-GLAZED FIG CROSTINI - O OLIVE OIL
ROASTED FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI RECIPE | FRESH TASTES BLOG - PBS
FIG & HONEY CROSTINI RECIPE - WITH HOMEMADE RICOTTA
SEVEN STUNNING RICOTTA CROSTINI RECIPES - MAY I HAVE THAT …
FIG CROSTINI WITH RICOTTA AND PROSCIUTTO - GOODIE …
AIR FRIED RICOTTA FIG CROSTINI - AIR FRYER CHICK EASY AND QUICK …
CROSTINI WITH WHIPPED FIG RICOTTA AND CRISPY SALUMI | GIADZY
FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI WITH HONEY - DELICIOUS LIVING
RICOTTA AND FRESH FIG CROSTINI – A TASTE OF AMORE
ROASTED FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI - GIRL IN THE LITTLE RED KITCHEN
FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI RECIPE
CROSTINI WITH FIGS, RICOTTA AND HONEY | ITALIAN KIWI
FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI RECIPE
FIG CROSTINI - AN ELEGANT & FESTIVE APPETIZER! — PIMP MY RECIPE
WHIPPED RICOTTA & FIG CROSTINI — COOKING WITH ROCCO
WHIPPED RICOTTA CROSTINI (A.K.A THE EASIEST APPETIZER EVER)
FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI - CANAPES AND CROSTINI RECIPES
14 BEST RICOTTA TOAST RECIPES FOR SNACKS, APPETIZERS & MORE!
EASY FIG CROSTINI APPETIZER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PROSCIUTTO, RICOTTA & FIGS CROSTINI - COBS BREAD
RICOTTA CROSTINI WITH THREE TOPPINGS RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
WINEY FIGS, PROSCIUTTO AND RICOTTA CROSTINI : RECIPES : COOKING …
CROSTINI WITH RICOTTA, FIG PRESERVES, AND PROSCIUTTO - ETHNIC SPOON
FIG AND RICOTTA CROSTINI WITH HONEY - ALIVE | RICOTTA CROSTINI ...
CROSTINI WITH RICOTTA, FIGS & BALSAMIC - COOKING WITH COCKTAIL RINGS
PROSCIUTTO FIG CROSTINI RECIPE - APPETIZER ADDICTION
FIG CROSTINI WITH BACON AND RICOTTA — THREE MANY COOKS
ITALIAN FIG AND NECTARINE CROSTINI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CROSTINI APPETIZER | WHIPPED RICOTTA & FIG CROSTINI
Fig, Ricotta & Prosciutto Crostini - Marcel Cocit - Love At First Bite Episode 45.1K views-02:46
Fig and Prosciutto Bruschetta24K views-08:09
Fig crostini with Point Reyes blue cheese436 views-02:10
Balsamic Strawberry & Ricotta Crostini Recipe / Home Cafe Blog154 views-03:26
Cranberry Fig and Walnut Jam Crostini Slice | tasty and Cheese Crostini walnut recipe | FoodFood6.5K views-06:30
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you use ricotta cheese to make a crostini?Remove the pan from the oven. Spread 1 tablespoon of ricotta on each slice of toasted bread. Place a few ribbons of basil on each, arrange a slice of fig on top, and drizzle the finished crostini with balsamic vinegar.
How many calories are in a crostini with ricotta?Spread 1 tablespoon of ricotta on each slice of toasted bread. Place a few ribbons of basil on each, arrange a slice of fig on top, and drizzle the finished crostini with balsamic vinegar. 186 calories; protein 8.8g; carbohydrates 30.4g; fat 3.6g; cholesterol 11mg; sodium 291.9mg.
What kind of bread do you use for ricotta crostini?We like to prepare our Ricotta Crostini Recipe with fresh crusty bread (try whole wheat, sourdough, country, multigrain or ciabatta), high-quality ricotta cheese (we used Natural and Kosher ), and an assortment of sweet and savory mix-ins from which our family can build their own toasted sandwiches.
Are ricotta crostini Appetizers a pain in the a $ $?Let’s face it: appetizers are a pain in the a$$. That’s why these customizable, crowd-pleasing, creamy whipped ricotta crostini are a lifesaver. They take almost no thought and can even be made with the leftovers from your dinner last night (don’t worry, I won’t tell your guests!!). (2020 Update: new VIDEO below!!)