With peanut butter, oats and five kinds of chips, these cookies make a hearty snack that appeals to kids of all ages. I sometimes double the recipe to share with friends and neighbors. -Sharon Hedstrom, Minnetonka, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips. , Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 130mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
5 STAR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
This recipe makes the best home made chocolate chip cookies ever! I have tried many recipes and tweaked them over the years and finally have mastered it enough to put in my cookbook! They have a nice crisp edge, but a chewy middle! They're perfect!
Provided by Andreazaar
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 1 24-36 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, both sugars and vanilla. (When you add vanilla to any recipe, add it to the fat, this being the butter/oil, and the flavor will be more noticeable.).
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Dissovle baking soda in hot water. Add to batter.
- Add salt.
- Slowly add flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges are just brown.
- Take out of oven and leave them sit on the pan for about 2 minutes as they will continue to bake a bit outside of the oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 6785, Fat 323.7, SaturatedFat 194.8, Cholesterol 911, Sodium 4009.5, Carbohydrate 967.5, Fiber 34.9, Sugar 643.6, Protein 70.9
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 165.8 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
FIVE-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Longing for homemade chocolate chip cookies in a snap? Nut butter does double duty by replacing both flour and regular butter in these five-ingredient, two-bite (gluten-free!) treats.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 30
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, stir together almond butter, chocolate chips, sugar, eggs, and salt until a dough forms.
- Place 1-tablespoon mounds of dough 1 inch apart on parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake cookies until puffed and tops are set, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack; let cool. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container up to 3 days.
5 CHIP COOKIES
A Friend sent this recipe to me and they sound so delicious. I just had to share this. I haven't tried this yet but I intend trying them soon.
Provided by JustaQT
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 36 Cookies
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In large bowl, cream first 4 ingredients.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, combine dry mixture, except chips.
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture, blend.
- Add chips to dough.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet about 2-inches apart.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Let set on pan for 1 minute after removing from oven.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES V
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Stir together the flour, baking soda, salt and instant pudding powder; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Blend in the eggs and vanilla. Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Scoop cookies using an ice cream scoop or by heaping tablespoons. Place cookies at least 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly golden. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.8 calories, Carbohydrate 24.8 g, Cholesterol 28.8 mg, Fat 9.9 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 179.6 mg, Sugar 16.5 g
More about "five chip cookies recipes"
THE BEST BULK COOKIE RECIPE WITH ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS
FIVE STAR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
SIMPLE OATMEAL COOKIES (5-INGREDIENTS!) - HEAVENLY …
5 CHIP COOKIES - COOKIES AND CUPS
Reviews 27Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Beat butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add in sugar and continue beating for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth, scraping sides as necessary. Mix in baking soda and salt.
FIVE CHIP PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES
5 MINUTE COOKIE - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
5 CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
5 CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE TOP 5 CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES ONLINE, RANKED
COOKIES | FIVE ROSES
5 CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES - MAE'S MENU
FIVE-CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
FIVE-CHIP COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
FIVE CHIP PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE …
FIVE CHIP COOKIES – WITH SPRINKLES ON TOP
FIVE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE HOW TO MAKE IT TASTE OF-RECIPES
MAGIC 5 COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
FIVE·CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
I MADE 5 INTERNET FAMOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES
80 TASTY COOKIE RECIPES THAT EARNED A 5-STAR RATING
FIVE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - EASY KITCHEN
FIVE-CHIP COOKIES | RECIPE | BEST PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES, RECIPES ...
FIVE CHIP COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
FIVE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
5 CLASSIC COOKIES IN 5 INGREDIENTS OR LESS - SERIOUSFUN NETWORK
TATE’S COPYCAT THIN & CRISP CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
5 INGREDIENT CHOC CHIP COOKIES, SUPER EASY RECIPE
5 CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
FIVE-CHIP COOKIES RECIPE -WITH PEANUT BUTTER, OATS AND FIVE KINDS …
FIVE CHIP COOKIES & MY PENNY PINCHING WAYS - MOMMY'S …
5 CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | CHIP COOKIE RECIPE, 5 …
FIVE-CHIP COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
FIVE-STAR COOKIES & BARS- RECIPE COLLECTIONS | LAND O’LAKES
FIVE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE CIRCUS
FIVE STAR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE - THERESCIPES.INFO
FIVE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #drop-cookies #desserts #cookies-and-brownies
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a perfect chocolate chip cookies?Learn How it Works... Heat oven to 375°F. Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
What are the best cookies to make?Milk chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, vanilla chips and butterscotch chips. It’s like chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal cookies and several other kinds of cookies all put together into one absolutely incredible cookie! Three kitchen items really help you make the best cookies ever!
What is the best way to make cookies in the oven?Heat oven to 375°F. Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
How to bake pecan cookies with chocolate chips?Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to cooling rack. Stir in 1 cup chopped pecans and 1/2 cup English toffee bits with chocolate chips.