LEMON FLUFF DESSERT
Wondering what to do with the can of evaporated milk and graham crackers in your pantry? Try this light, lip-smacking treat with a lovely lemon flavor for dessert tonight. Or make it a day ahead and refrigerate for convenience. Leola McKinney - Morgantown, West Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Pour milk into a small metal bowl; place mixer beaters in the bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. , Meanwhile, in a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Stir in lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate until syrupy, about 1-1/2 hours. , In a small bowl, combine crumbs and butter; set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish. Press remaining crumbs onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Beat chilled milk until soft peaks form. Beat gelatin until tiny bubbles form. Fold milk into gelatin. Pour over prepared crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 22mg cholesterol, Sodium 151mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
FLUFFY LEMONADE GELATIN
Fluffy Lemonade Gelatin is a cool, tart side dish or dessert that has a refreshing tang. "I first tasted this light salad at a family reunion, and it went so well with the other foods on that summer buffet," remarks Claire Darby of New Castle, Delaware.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20-24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in lemonade until dissolved. Chill until partially set; about 2 hours. , Whisk in whipped topping. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes. Chill until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 78 calories, Fat 2g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 9mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
FROZEN LEMON FLUFF DESSERT
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, whisk together jello, sugar, water, and lemon juice until sugar is dissolved. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until almost set (about 1 hour).
- Press crushed lemon oreos into the bottom of a 9x13" pan, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, pour evaporated milk. Beat until stiff peaks start to form (about 3-5 minutes). Add whipped evaporated milk to the jello mixture, and fold in until completely combined. Pour mixture over oreo crust.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours, until set. Cut into squares and serve topped with lemon slices and lemon zest.
LEMON JELLO FLUFF PIE
This is a cool, smooth-textured, easy to prepare, refrigerator dessert. It's especially refreshing on a warm day, but my family likes it in the winter as well.
Provided by FilipinoRose
Yield 1 pie, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a cup of boiling water, add gelatin and sugar. Stir for 2 minute or until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in cold water and lemon juice. Chill for about 30 min., or until the mixture is the consistency of unbeaten eggwhites.
- Fold in yogurt, whipped topping, lemon rind (if desired) and lemon zest (if desired) into gelatin mixture, then spoon into pie crust. Chill at least 3 hours.
- Alternatatively the mixture can be spooned into 12 single serve graham cracker crusts (these can easily be packed in lunches).
This is the lightest, fluffiest, most refreshing recipe! It was served at the church's baby and wedding showers when my sisters and I were growing up. We loved it then; it's just as wonderful now.
Provided by julie romagnoli
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix graham crackers, 1/3 cup sugar, and butter in a bowl; press half the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine boiling water and lemon gelatin in another bowl. Mix lemon juice and lemon zest in a measuring cup and add enough water to make 1 cup; stir lemon juice mixture and 1 cup sugar into gelatin mixture until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate and allow mixture to partially set, about 30 minutes.
- Beat evaporated milk in a cold glass or metal bowl until medium peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the tip of the peak formed by the milk should curl over slightly. Fold gelatin mixture into whipped milk until evenly mixed.
- Pour gelatin mixture into prepared crust and sprinkle remaining graham cracker mixture on top. Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179.7 calories, Carbohydrate 30.5 g, Cholesterol 15.4 mg, Fat 5.7 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 122.2 mg, Sugar 27.3 g
LIGHT AND FLUFFY LEMON JELLO CHEESECAKE
I got this recipe in 1980 when I worked at University of Michigan hospital. The ward secretary on our unit always brought this to our potluck lunches. Everyone loves it because of its great cheesecake flavor without the heaviness of regular cheesecake. Easy to make, easier to eat!
Provided by Barb Witherspoon
Yield 18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix Graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and melted butter or margarine.
- Press Graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9"x13" pan. (You do not need to grease the pan.).
- Mix lemon Jello with 2 cups boiling water until Jello is dissolved.
- Add cream cheese to Jello mixture, breaking cheese up with a potato masher or the beaters of an electric mixer.
- In a chilled bowl (glass or metal work best) whip with electric mixer chilled evaporated milk with 1 tablespoon sugar until small peaks form. (Getting peaks to form is much easier if the bowl and milk are cold.).
- Add Jello mixture to evaporated milk and continue to beat until well blended.
- Pour over Graham cracker crust.
- Chill until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 183.3, Fat 10.5, SaturatedFat 5.9, Cholesterol 29.5, Sodium 183.7, Carbohydrate 19.5, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 12.8, Protein 3.5
FLUFFY LEMON JELLO MOLD
This jello is served at many of our luncheons at work and if you like lemon, this is delightful! I love it as it is so light and fluffy!!!
Provided by Stephanie Dodd @skeen
Categories Gelatin Salads
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Dissolve jello in boiling water and add lemonade. Refrigerate until jelly like consistency. Fold in Cool Whip and pour into a six-cup mold. Refrigerate until ready to unmold and serve. Enjoy!!
More about "fluffy lemonade gelatin recipes"
FLUFFY LEMON JELLO SALAD - MINDEE'S COOKING OBSESSION
Reviews 14Calories 330 per servingCategory Salad
- While the ingredient in the pot are heating, soften the unflavored gelatin in the tablespoon of water.
- Once the ingredients in the pot are boiling, add the softened gelatin to it and whisk until it's dissolved.
FLUFFY LEMON JELLO SALAD + VIDEO - DESSERT NOW DINNER …
4.3/5 (70)Category Desserts
TANGY ORANGE LEMONADE GELATIN - THE NOURISHING …
LUSCIOUS LEMON CAKE - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
LIGHT NO BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE - THE RECIPE REBEL
JELLO FLUFF SALAD LEMON AND ORANGE | 24BITE® RECIPES
JELLO COOL WHIP LEMONADE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
LEMON BUNDT CAKE RECIPE – FLUFFY MOIST & DELICIOUS
EASY FLUFFY NO BAKE VANILLA BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE WITH GELATIN
LIGHT & CREAMY LEMON FLUFF DESSERT - FLUSTER BUSTER
10 BEST LEMON FLUFF DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
LIGHT AND FLUFFY LEMON JELLO CHEESECAKE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
EASY DESSERT LEMON GLAZE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
LUSCIOUS LEMON CAKE - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
10 BEST JELLO FLUFF RECIPES | YUMMLY
LEMON CAKE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
LEMONADE JELLO - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
LIME FLUFF | WEIGHT WATCHERS | POINTED KITCHEN
GLUTEN-FREE FLUFFY LEMONADE PIE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BEST LEMON JELLO CAKE RECIPE (CAKE MIX LEMON CAKE!) - OH SWEET …
SIMPLE NO BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE | I HEART RECIPES
NATURALLY SWEETENED HOMEMADE LEMON JELLO | RECIPES TO NOURISH
EASY NO-BAKE LEMON PIE RECIPE (LIKE LEMON FLUFF) - TARA TEASPOON
LEMON CAKE RECIPE WITH LEMON CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
LEMON FLUFF DESSERT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
FROSTED LEMON JELLO CAKE - OH SWEET BASIL
FLUFFY JELLO WHIP - JUST LIKE EATING CLOUDS
LEMON CHEESECAKE MADE WITH LEMON JELLY (JELLO) AND EVAPORATED …
WHIPPED JELLO-STYLE GELATIN RECIPE | A NO BAKE TREAT
LEMON JELLO AND CREAM CHEESE - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEMON CAKE WITH FLUFFY, LESS-SWEET LEMON FROSTING - RECIPETIN EATS
FLUFFY FRUIT PIE RECIPE: CHERRY, LEMON & PINEAPPLE FLAVORS FROM THE ...
NO BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE (WOOLWORTH'S RECIPE) - RESTLESS …
LEMON JELLO CAKE: THE PERFECT SUMMER CAKE - OVER THE BIG MOON
EASY LEMON CAKE WITH LEMON PUDDING FROSTING - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
FLUFFY LEMON JELLO SALAD [VIDEO] | LEMON JELLO, JELLO SALAD, JELLO …
MOIST LEMON YOGURT CAKE (FLUFFY AND EASY RECIPE) #OLIVEOIL
18 LEMON AND CREAM CHEESE DESSERTS | ALLRECIPES
THE ULTIMATE LEMON LAYER CAKE RECIPE | LIFE LOVE AND SUGAR
CREAMY STRAWBERRY LEMONADE GELATIN - LA LECHERA®
#time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #gelatin #desserts #easy #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love