GREEN GODDESS SHRIMP DIP IN A SOURDOUGH BOWL
- Pulse the shrimp in a food processor until finely chopped but not pureed. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the cream cheese, dill, tarragon, parsley, scallions, mayonnaise and sour cream to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the shrimp along with the lemon zest and juice; mix well. Season with ½ teaspoon salt, a few grinds of pepper, and hot sauce to taste. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Using a small serrated knife, hollow out the bread loaf, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell; set aside. Slice the cut-out bread into pieces and arrange on a baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil and add a few dashes of hot sauce. Bake until toasted, 5 to 8 minutes. Fill the loaf with the dip and top with dill. Serve with the toasted bread and crackers and/or crudites.
BEST EVER SHRIMP DIP
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Mix in onion, celery and shrimp meat. Cover bowl, and refrigerate before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82.9 calories, Carbohydrate 0.5 g, Cholesterol 24.7 mg, Fat 8 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 80.8 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
FOOD PROCESSOR SHRIMP DIP
Don't think this could be easier. I often add a little horseradish for a little kick. Prep time does not include chilling time.
Provided by SB61287
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 1/2 cup
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Insert steel blade, mince onion, using pulse. Add cheese & shrimp & continue to process until smooth.Add rest of ingredients. Process until smooth. Remove & chill. Serve with crackers.
SECRET SHRIMP DIP
- In a food processor, place cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, cilantro and shrimp. Mix until smooth. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer to a medium serving dish. Chill covered in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 59.5 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 23.7 mg, Fat 5.3 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 41.9 mg
KELLY'S SHRIMP DIP
- Boil the shrimp (peeled) in about 1 teaspoon of shrimp boil (drain) let cool. Do not over boil. I just boil for about 15 minutes.
- While the shrimp are cooling mix the mayo, softened cream cheese and all other ingredients, except the green onions. Mix with a hand mixer. No lumps should be left from the cream cheese. Then put in your shrimp that have been cut in a food processor. No big pieces. Add your green onions after everything is mixed together. (For the lemon juice, w.sauce, hot sauce, paprika, and onion powder, only give a few shakes of each. Do not give more than one or two or three shakes of each because it will be over-powered with these. ) Add salt if needed and black pepper to taste. You can put in a shrimp mold to set (coated with mayo) so it will slide out easily, or just put in a dish and it will come out just as wonderful. This is a delicious recipe and hopefully everyone who tastes it will want the recipe. We enjoy eating this with Wheatables or Wheat thins. Any crackers of your choice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257.9, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 3.1, Cholesterol 186.7, Sodium 395.8, Carbohydrate 8.9, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 2.1, Protein 23.9
MY MOM'S AMAZING SHRIMP DIP
This is my mom's recipe for a great shrimp dip. It is perfect for parties and every time I bring it I come home with an empty serving dish. People just go crazy for this dip! It is sooooo addictive!
Provided by rebecca684
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place shrimp in food processor and chop shrimp for a couple of seconds.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, cream cheese, lemon juice, katsup, onion, and salt. Mix well with a beater until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with chips or crackers for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131.6, Fat 10.2, SaturatedFat 6.3, Cholesterol 86.4, Sodium 313.9, Carbohydrate 2.3, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.6, Protein 8.2
HERBED SHRIMP DIP
- Bring medium saucepan of lightly salted water to boil. Add shrimp and cook just until bright pink and opaque in center, about 3 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water. Peel and devein shrimp; transfer to processor. Add green onions, shallot, and tarragon; using on/off turns, process until shrimp are finely chopped. Transfer shrimp mixture to medium bowl. Mix in mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.)
CINDY'S SHRIMP DIP
- Blend garlic, mayo, oil, chili sauce, dill, celery seed, and salt in food processor until smooth. Add shrimp, celery, and onion and pulse until chopped. Transfer to serving bowl, covered, until cold, about 1 hour. You can chill spread up to 2 days. Makes 4 cups. I usually cut the recipe in half unless I'm serving a big crowd. This recipe goes a long way. The leftovers are great as a shrimp salad sandwich!!
More about "food processor shrimp dip recipes"
BEST EVER SHRIMP DIP - ABRA'S KITCHEN
5/5 (4)Category AppetizerCuisine AmericanCalories 116 per serving
SHRIMP DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CREAM CHEESE SHRIMP DIP WITH PULLED TOAST - FRAMED COOKS
SHRIMP DIP | THE LOCAL PALATE | RECIPE | SHRIMP DIP, FOOD, FOOD ...
SHRIMP DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM RECIPES - FOOD …
CRAB OR SHRIMP DIP RECIPE | RECIPE | FOOD PROCESSOR RECIPES, …
TANGY SHRIMP DIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
FOOD PROCESSOR SHRIMP DIP RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FOOD PROCESSOR SHRIMP DIP- WIKIFOODHUB
RECIPE: SHRIMP DIP (USING CREAM CHEESE AND MAYONNAISE, FOOD …
7 DELICIOUS DIPS AND SAUCES TO MAKE IN YOUR FOOD …
20 EASY DIPS YOU CAN MAKE IN 5 MINUTES OR LESS USING …
HERBALICIOUS SHRIMP DIP RECIPE | SHRIMP DIP RECIPES, RECIPES, FOOD ...
21 SHRIMP DIP RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
THE BEST SHRIMP DIP (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
SHRIMP DIP - EASY PARTY FOOD - COOKTHESTORY
CREAMY SHRIMP SALSA DIP - SO EASY AND SO TASTY - FROM A CHEF'S …
CAJUN SHRIMP DIP RECIPE: EASY SEAFOOD APPETIZER - JCP EATS
SHRIMP DIP | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
FOOD PROCESSOR RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HERBALICIOUS SHRIMP DIP | RECIPE | RECIPES, SHRIMP DIP RECIPES, …
5-INGREDIENT FOOD PROCESSOR PARTY DIPS - KITCHN
CHEESY SHRIMP SCAMPI DIP APPETIZER - SAVVY SAVING COUPLE
SHRIMP DIP - PESCATARIAN RECIPES
SHRIMP DIP | RECIPE | FOOD PROCESSOR RECIPES, APPETIZER RECIPES, …
SHRIMP DIP RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE - CITYSCOPE FOOD AND DRINK
HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP DIP - CAJUN COOKING TV
10 BEST SHRIMP DIP SOUR CREAM RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
SHRIMP DIP - THE FARMWIFE CRAFTS
AMAZING SHRIMP DIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SHRIMP DIP | FOOD PROCESSOR RECIPES, SHRIMP DIP, CHOPPED ONIONS
SHRIMP COCKTAIL RECIPE WITH GREEN GODDESS DIP - FOOD NEWS
SPICY SHRIMP DIP | RECIPE | FOOD PROCESSOR RECIPES, SPICY SHRIMP ...
COMMUNITY RECIPE: SHRIMP & CRAB DIP - FOOD NEWS
40 BEST FOOD PROCESSOR RECIPES - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #preparation #easy #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love