FROZEN BANANA LOLLIES
Make for kids and big kids, too! These banana lollies with chocolate, hundreds and thousands and strawberries are great for a party or after-school treat
Provided by Miriam Nice
Categories Dessert, Treat
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Peel the bananas and trim off the very ends if you'd like them neater. Then chop them each into 4 equal-sized chunks. Thread a strawberry onto each lolly stick first, then push on the pieces of banana.
- When all your banana pops are made lay them on a baking tray and put in the freezer, uncovered, for 1 hr.
- Put the yogurt into a tall glass or jug then dip each banana pop into the yogurt to coat (avoiding the strawberries), then place back onto the tray to refreeze until set.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts (stirring after each blast) then pour into a mug. Dip the end piece of each banana pop in the chocolate then sprinkle over the hundreds and thousands.
- The chocolate should set pretty much instantaneously, but you can keep them in the freezer until you want to serve them for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369 calories, Fat 22 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 33 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 26 grams sugar, Fiber 7 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
CHOCOLATE-DIPPED FROZEN BANANAS
These are so colorful and festive looking it makes you feel like it's a party when you look at an assortment of them. And they couldn't be easier to make, even your kids could do it. You can use white chocolate too, for a more wintry or icy look.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Dipping decorations: granola, chopped nuts, sprinkles, jimmies, crushed cookies, and toasted coconut
- Line a sheet pan with waxed paper. Cut 1-inch off the end of each banana. Insert a popsicle stick into the cut-end of each banana, pushing the stick halfway in, leaving the other end exposed for use as a handle. Place the bananas on the sheet pan and freeze 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange the dipping decorations on several flat plates. Working with 1 banana at a time, dip it in the chocolate and turn to completely coat (spoon some on, if needed). Roll the dipped banana in the desired decorations, transfer to the sheet pan, and return to the freezer.
- Once frozen, store the bananas in an airtight container.
- Serving suggestion: To serve at a kid's party, paint a hunk of styrofoam and stick the banana handles in the top, so they stand upright.
FROZEN BANANA BITES
A simple dessert that people love! You can use anything you want in place of the toffee: sprinkles, nuts, cookie crumbs, or whatever! This is also really good with dark chocolate.
Provided by Allrecipes Cook
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cover a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Spoon a thin layer of peanut butter on top of each banana slice. Insert a toothpick through the peanut butter layer into the banana. Place banana bites onto the prepared baking sheet; freeze for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Melt chocolate and shortening in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Cover another baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Remove 2 to 4 banana bites from the freezer at a time; coat each bite with chocolate mixture. Place coated banana bites on the second baking sheet; sprinkle each with toffee bits. Repeat until all the bites are coated. Return banana bites to freezer until set, at least 1 hour. Allow bites to sit in room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 75.6 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 1.4 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 32.9 mg, Sugar 4 g
FROZEN CHOCOLATE MONKEY TREATS
Everyone needs a fun, friendly way for kids to play with food. These rich bites are nutty and yummy. Just coat bananas in chocolate and dip them into peanuts, sprinkles or coconut. -Susan Hein, Burlington, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Cut each banana crosswise into 6 pieces (about 1 in. thick). Insert a toothpick into each piece; transfer to a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until completely firm, about 1 hour., In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip banana pieces in chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Dip in toppings as desired; return to baking sheet. Freeze at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 72 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 0 sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA FROZEN DOG TREAT
Found on Pintrest: The process for these peanut butter and banana frozen dog treats was simple! Mash up the bananas, then mix in the remaining ingredients. Microwaving the peanut butter for about 15 seconds helped make it easier to get out of the measuring cup and mixed together. Cook time is freeze time, serving size depends on the cups you put them in so it's a guess
Provided by Bonnie G 2
Yield 12 cups, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a bowl, mash bananas until completely smooth. Mix in remaining ingredients, and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into ice cube molds, or small dixie cups and freeze overnight. Store in an air tight container, in freezer.
- Microwave peanut butter briefly, to make it easier to work with.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80.7, Fat 5.5, SaturatedFat 1.1, Sodium 49.5, Carbohydrate 6.6, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 3.4, Protein 2.9
- Insert 1 ice pop stick into the cut end of each banana half. Place the bananas on a wax paper-covered baking sheet, and freeze until the bananas are frozen through, about 2 hours.
- Remove the frozen bananas from the freezer and spread a layer of peanut butter on each banana. Place the peanut butter-covered bananas back in the freezer for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over just-barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Dip each frozen banana in the melted chocolate, spooning the chocolate over the banana to cover it completely. Roll the dipped bananas in the chopped peanuts and place on the wax paper covered baking sheet; freeze until the chocolate is firm, about 1 to 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307.7 calories, Carbohydrate 33.5 g, Fat 19 g, Fiber 4.9 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 122.2 mg, Sugar 22.6 g
FROZEN BANANA MARGARITAS
We enjoyed banana margaritas while vacationing in Mazatlan Mexico and have been trying to duplicate them every since. This recipe brings back great memories. Serve in salt or sugar rimmed margarita glasses.
Provided by FREESOUL0572
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In the container of a blender, combine the lemon juice, lime juice, banana liqueur, tequila, triple sec, and bananas. Add ice cubes until the mixture reaches the 6 cup line. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into margarita glasses to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 177.6 calories, Carbohydrate 22.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 0.4 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 2.7 mg, Sugar 17.2 g
FROZEN BANANA TREATS
"I love making these treats with my 9-year-old son, Sam. He's in charge of cutting the bananas with a butter knife, pushing in the popsicle stick and rolling the chocolate-covered banana in the granola. It's such fun!" -Aimee Lawrence, Wimberley, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Sprinkle granola onto a large piece of waxed paper; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter until blended., Insert a pop stick into each banana half. Spread with chocolate mixture; roll in granola. Wrap in foil and freeze for 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307 calories, Fat 15g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 60mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 7g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
GOOD & EVIL FROZEN BANANA LOLLIES
Two different variations to a wonderful treat. They are To Die FOR. They look extremely pretty too. Freezing time not included in cook time. Recipe from Marie Claire Style "sweet" by Jody Vassallo
Provided by KitchenManiac
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- HEALTHY BANANA LOLLIES: Roughly chop banans.
- Put bananas, honey, yoghurt and soya milk in a blender and blend it till smooth and very thick.
- Pour into popsicle trays and stand sticks upright in the centre.
- Freeze until solid, then rub the base of the tray with a warm damp cloth to aid releasing the lollies.
- Kick back and enjoy this refreshing HEALTHY treat.
- EVIL BANANA LOLLIES: After releasing the lollies from the tray, dip the frozen lollies in melted white chocolate, then roll them in chopped pistachio nuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280.7, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 8.3, Cholesterol 6.8, Sodium 49.7, Carbohydrate 37.7, Fiber 1, Sugar 33.5, Protein 3.8
More about "frozen banana lollies recipes"
FROZEN BANANAS - EASY CHOCOLATE DIPPED HOMEMADE …
5/5 (4)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory Dessert, Kids CookingCalories 130 per serving
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt in the microwave by heating for 30 seconds, and then mixing thoroughly. Repeat 2 or 3 times until completely melted and smooth.
- Peel and trim the bananas, thread onto lolly sticks and dip into the melted chocolate and coat all over.
CREAMY BANANA ICE LOLLIES - EASY RECIPES, TV SHOWS
Cuisine AmericanCategory Snacks
FROZEN CHOCOLATE BANANA POPS RECIPE - NETMUMS
WHAT TO BAKE WITH FROZEN BANANAS | FOOD | CBC PARENTS
FROZEN CHOCOLATE BANANA LOLLIES RECIPE BY SONIA
FROZEN YOGURT LOLLIES RECIPE | ABEL & COLE
6 RECIPES FOR HEALTHIEST FROZEN BANANA DESSERTS - LIFEHACK
BANANA POPSICLES RECIPE - BROWN EYED BAKER
SMOOTHIE ICE LOLLIES | FRUIT RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
10 BEST FROZEN BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BANANA PUDDING FROZEN BANANAS RECIPES
CHOCOLATE AND BANANA ICE LOLLIES | SAINSBURY'S RECIPES
3 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY BANANA POPSICLES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
5. SMOOTHIE ICE LOLLIES - TOP 10 SMOOTHIE TIPS AND RECIPES
BEAT THE HEAT! 40 ACE ICE LOLLIES TO MAKE NOW - THE GUARDIAN
SUPER SMOOTHIE ICE LOLLIES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
KIDS' ICE LOLLY RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BANANA AND MAPLE ICE LOLLIES RECIPE BY MANISH MEHROTRA- INDIAN …
14 DELICIOUS THINGS TO MAKE WITH LEFTOVER BANANAS - YAHOO!
STRAWBERRY AND BANANA ICE LOLLIES | SAINSBURY'S RECIPES
BANANA CHOCODIP ICE LOLLY RECIPE - WOMEN'S HEALTH
11 HEALTHY FROZEN DESSERT RECIPES USING BANANAS - WELL+GOOD
FROZEN BANANA LOLLIES RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
PINEAPPLE COCONUT ICE LOLLIES WITH TURMERIC AND BANANA
BANANA HONEY FROZEN YOGURT
FROZEN BANANA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
10 BEST FROZEN BANANA DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
BANANA CHOC ICES RECIPE - BBC FOOD
HOW TO FREEZE BANANAS - FINE DINING LOVERS
STRAWBERRY ICE LOLLY RECIPE - BBC FOOD
BANANA SPLIT ICE LOLLY | DONAL SKEHAN | EAT LIVE GO
BANANA FIREWORK LOLLIES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
BANANA LOLLIES (AND MINI-BITES) TO MAKE YOU JOLLY - WOOLWORTHS
EIGHT HOMEMADE ICE LOLLIES | TESCO REAL FOOD
DOG-FRIENDLY LOLLY ICE RECIPES TO KEEP OUR DOGS COOL ON A HOT DAY
BEAUTY BITES: FROZEN BANANA LOLLIES | DAILY MAIL ONLINE
BANANA SPLIT VEGAN CHOCOLATE ICE LOLLIES RECIPE | BANANA SPLIT, ICE ...
FRUIT SMOOTHIES & ICE LOLLIES | FAMILY BASICS | JAMIE OLIVER
You'll also love