In this recipe, I am using strawberries. But you could use most any other fruit you like that is in season...like peaches or blueberries, etc... If you make it using low fat or non fat ingredients, it can be healthy and delicious too! Kids will go for it and is a beautiful breakfast to serve to company!
Provided by Cathy Nunn
Number Of Ingredients 7
- 1. In a food processor or electric chopper, process your strawberries (or other fruit) until no chunks remain. In a mixing bowl, mix together the fruit, cream cheese, Cool Whip and chopped nuts until well-blended and smooth. Do this by hand or use electric mixer. Add sugar or Splenda as desired. It should be sweetened, but many people prefer it to be not as sweet as others like it. How sweet you want it to be is up to your discretion.
- 2. Store in a plastic or glass dish with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. It is best refrigerated overnight. Prepare waffles according to the package directions, or prepare frozen waffles. Spoon this chilled mixture on top of each waffle and serve.
- 3. NOTE* - In this recipe, I use strawberries, but you could use some other kind of fruit. Peaches, apples, ripe plums, blueberries, canned pumpkin (or canned sweet potatoes!)bananas, etc...could be used. Experimentation can be fun! If you don't use all of this mixture, it can be refrigerated. Best to use within a few days. Also, I like to serve this on a plain sliced and toasted bagel. This creamy topper makes a toasted bagel taste heavenly! Bon Apetit' Y'all!
FRUIT LOOP WAFFLES
- Place all of your cereal (leaving some for garnish) into a food processor and pulse until they are coarse crumbs.
- Whisk together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat the eggs, milk and butter together in a large bowl. Gently add dry ingredients into the wet and mix until just combined. Fold in the cereal crumbs.
- Pour the appropriate amount of batter into your waffle maker and cook until golden.
- FOR THE GLAZE:.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Plate the waffles with the glaze on top and some extra cereal as a garnish.
More about "fruit loop waffles recipes"
FRUIT LOOP CAKE - RECIPES, EASY DINNER IDEAS & HEALTHY SNACKS
Category DessertsEstimated Reading Time 40 secs
- Strain for 8 mins - In a medium bowl, steep 2 cups of cereal in 1 cup of milk for 5 minutes. Strain milk out and mix in cake mix and 3 eggs until completely incorporated. Then divide into 6 different bowls, add two drops of each color.
- Assemble for 15 mins - In a waffle iron, bake 1 waffle of each color, allow to cool before frosting. Apply a ¼ inch thick layer of buttercream and gently press down on each layer to secure the cake, repeat 6 times. Completely frost cake, use a spoon to create divots in the frosting. Arrange 1 cup of fruit loops on the outside of the cake, any design you prefer. Slice and Enjoy!
EASY WAFFLES – BEST HOMEMADE STUFFED FRUIT LOOPS CREAM ...
Ratings 2Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
41 WILD AND HEALTHY WAFFLE RECIPES (NO. 35 IS CRAZY!) - DR ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
5 WAYS TO EAT MORE BREAKFAST CEREAL - FOOD.COM - …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
FROOT LOOPS CEREAL WAFFLES RECIPE | STYLE & LIVING PROFILE ...
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 1 minCategory Breakfast
FROOT LOOP WAFFLES - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
Servings 6Total Time 25 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
22 BEST FROOT LOOP RECIPES IDEAS | FROOT LOOPS, RECIPES ...
10 BEST FRUIT WAFFLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST FRUIT TOPPING WAFFLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
SOFT-BAKED FROOT LOOPS SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
5/5 (28)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsServings 15
- Combine the sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt; beat until just combined.
- Pulse the Froot Loops in a food processor until crumbled. Remove 1 cup of crumbles, then continue pulsing the remaining pieces until very finely ground and powdery. Fold the crumbled pieces into the dough and stir to combine. Pour the Froot Loops powder into a small bowl.
- Form the dough into 15 balls, then roll each ball in the Froot Loops powder. Place on two parchment-lined baking sheets and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies until puffy and just barely golden, about 11 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes, then serve.
50 DELICIOUS RECIPES TO HAVE WAFFLES FOR DESSERT - BRIT + CO
Author Raven IshakPublished 2019-07-27Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
- Chocolate Caramel Liege Waffles: If you’re not drooling from just looking at this picture, then something is seriously wrong. With the light powdery sugar, drizzle of caramel sauce and loads of chocolate, this dessert needs to get in our stomaches right now.
- Waffled Brownie Sundae: Brownie mix inside a waffle iron? GENIUS! Add a handful of sprinkles, ice cream and a cherry on top to create the ultimate brownie sundae.
- Blueberry Cake Waffles: Fresh blueberries coated with sweet sugar glaze in a delicious cake-like form? This is heaven on a fork. (via The Baker Mama)
- Apple Cider Waffles With Salted Caramel: This waffle is the perfect treat for morning, noon or night. Add the salted caramel and your mouth will explode with happiness.
- Brie and Blueberry Waffle Grilled Cheese: Who says you can’t have grilled cheese for dessert? Add a few slices of brie and blueberry compote in between buttery waffles, drizzle maple syrup and then stuff your face ’til you can’t no more.
- Cannoli Dip: Ever loved eating a cannoli so much that you just wanted a whole bowl of filling all to yourself? Well, wishes are coming true today with this recipe.
- Banana Nut Waffles: With bananas and nuts inside the waffles, let’s just assume that these are a healthy snack ;) The ice cream on top is just the icing on the… waffle.
- Bananas Foster Waffles: Boozed-up bananas are always a good idea. Place them on top of Belgian-style waffles and cover in syrup. It’s five o’ clock somewhere, right?
- Carrot Cake Waffles: We don’t need to be Bugs Bunny to be all over this carrot cake. Just add the maple-nut-cream-cheese topping and sprinkle more nuts for an extra crunch.
- Chai Latte Waffles: While these waffles would be perfect for fall, we recommend listening to your gut and having them now. Sprinkle some powdered sugar and make yourself a cup of chai for a cozy night in.
WAFFLES WITH FRUIT AND YOGURT RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 4Calories 302 per serving
- Toast waffles according to package directions. Place 1 waffle on each of 4 plates. Top waffles evenly with fruit, yogurt mixture, and wheat germ. Serve immediately.
23 MINI WAFFLE IRON RECIPES TO TRY - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published 2021-10-12Category Recipe Roundup
- Chaffles. What are chaffles? They’re the best baked goods you’re not eating yet. A crossover between cheese and waffles, they’re the low-carb answer to waffle cravings.
- Mini Waffle Donuts. These adorable treats may not look like conventional donuts, but they’re just as tasty. Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
- Dairy-Free Mini Low-Carb Waffles. Made with coconut flour, these mini waffles swap the belly-busting grains for heart-healthy coconut. Versatile and yummy, they’re delicious any way you eat them.
- Mini Waffle Maker Omelette. Your mini waffle maker is the key to a quick and easy breakfast with this hearty dish. It’s a super healthy morning meal, dressed up with vegetables like spinach, bell peppers, and onion, along with salsa and avocado for a Mexican-style brunch feast.
- Keto Cream Cheese Mini Chaffle Waffles. Top these keto waffles with fresh fruit and enjoy an amazing breakfast that’ll put a smile on your face all day long.
- Oatmeal Waffles. There’s no flour or eggs in these amazing waffles, just plenty of healthy goodness and delicious taste. Light and fluffy, these waffles will melt in your mouth.
- Mini Belgian Waffles With Fresh Berries and Maple Syrup. Waffles, chocolate – is there anything the Belgians can’t do?! Turn your kitchen into a European pastry shop with this crazy good recipe.
- Easy Mini Cinnamon Roll Waffles. Easy, quick, and convenient, this is the recipe to reach for if you’re craving a fuss-free snack. With one caveat – these aren’t technically waffles.
- Fluffy Chocolate Chip Waffles. It’s okay to have chocolate for breakfast, honest! Indulge your inner kid or sweet-toothed chocoholic with this family-friendly favorite.
- Keto Pizza Chaffles. Gluten-free and low-carb, these waffles take out the flour without sacrificing any taste. They’re a great healthy snack for kids, or a quick meal when you’re craving something cheesy and salty.
FRUIT LOOPS WAFFLES - EVERYDAY SHORTCUTS
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 6
- In a large bowl add in dry ingredients, mix together. In another bowl, whisk wet ingredients together. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients bowl.
WE COMBINED THESE TWO BREAKFAST STAPLES AND THE RESULTS ...
Servings 4Total Time 30 mins
LOOPY VODKA SHOT RECIPES - SIMPLE CHEF RECIPE
EGGO FROOT LOOPS WAFFLES REVIEW | MRBREAKFAST.COM
10 DELICIOUS FRUIT LOOPS TREATS | CEREAL RECIPES DESSERTS ...
STUFFED FRUIT LOOPS CREAM CHEESE WAFFLE STICKS STORY
WAFFLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE FRUIT LOOP WAFFLES - YOUTUBE
BREAKFAST RECIPES ARCHIVES - PAGE 4 OF 4 - THIS IS NOT ...
3 INGREDIENT VEGAN FRUIT LOOP MARSHMALLOW TREATS - EAT ...
TAG: EASY FRUIT LOOPS CREAM CHEESE WAFFLES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #breakfast #dietary
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you use Coconut flour in a waffle maker?These healthy waffles are packed with protein from the eggs and coconut flour . As this recipe is written specifically for coconut flour, don’t replace as texture will be dramatically different. Cook in your waffle maker, and serve with raw honey, maple syrup or a homemade, naturally sweetened fruit syrup.
What should I put on top of my waffles?With bananas and nuts inside the waffles, let’s just assume that these are a healthy snack ;) The ice cream on top is just the icing on the… waffle. Bananas Foster Waffles. Boozed-up bananas are always a good idea.
What to make with Earl Grey waffles?Earl Grey Waffles and Vanilla Ice Cream: If you are wanting to enjoy an afternoon tea with a twist, then look no further than this unique stack of waffles. (via Treasures and Travels) 22. Fruit Loop Waffles With Milk Glaze: Forget cereal in the bowl. Instead, put the cereal INSIDE the waffles for a fruity-yet-sweet treat.
What's the best dessert to make with waffles?1. Chocolate Caramel Liege Waffles: If you’re not drooling from just looking at this picture, then something is seriously wrong. With the light powdery sugar, drizzle of caramel sauce and loads of chocolate, this dessert needs to get in our stomaches right now. (via Bakingdom) 2. Waffled Brownie Sundae: Brownie mix inside a waffle iron? GENIUS!