FUDGY GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE
A rich, fudgy, chocolate dessert that is gluten free and egg free! It can even be made into a lava cake, or microwaved!
Provided by benjiklintworth
Yield 4 Individual Cakes, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray 4 medium ramekins with cooking spray; set aside. If microwaving, spray mugs with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt until no streaks remain.
- Add in sour cream and 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil, and mix with a spoon until a thick paste forms.
- Mix in cream and vanilla until completely combined.
- Whisk in your remaining 1/4 cup of vegetable oil until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop an equal amount of batter into each ramekin, using about 1/3 of cup for each cake.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes for a lava cake, or 23-26 minutes for a fully cooked cake. If microwaving, cook for 2-4 minutes in mugs.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, and turn the cakes out onto a plate or platter.
- Serve warm with a dusting of powdered sugar, and a scoop of ice cream. Enjoy!
BEST GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE
This gluten-free chocolate cake is a yummy treat that everyone can enjoy. Sometimes I stir in gluten-free chocolate chips or chopped nuts for variety. -Nichele McCague, Poway, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10-in. fluted tube pan, using 3 tablespoons gluten-free flour., In a large bowl, whisk the remaining 2 cups flour and next 9 ingredients. In another bowl, combine water, almond milk, oil and vanilla until well blended. Gradually beat flour mixture into milk mixture., Transfer to prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 50-55 minutes. Cool in pan 15 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310 calories, Fat 17g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 339mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (26g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
GLUTEN-FREE MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE
This deliciously moist and fudgy chocolate cake is made with a gluten-free twist that nobody ever suspects: quinoa! I've also made a vegan option of this by using egg substitute and replacing the milk with almond milk. The taste and texture was identical to my non-vegan original! Either version stores well in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month. My favorite frosting for this cake is coconut cream cheese.
Provided by ADeSouza
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and let sit until quinoa is tender and water is absorbed, about 10 minutes more. Fluff with a fork and cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 8-inch cake pans and line the bottoms of the pans with parchment paper.
- Blend butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a blender until combined. Add 2 cups cooked quinoa and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender with a rubber spatula as necessary.
- Whisk sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Add quinoa mixture into sugar mixture and whisk until batter is smooth. Pour batter into prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool completely in the pans before removing to a plate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333.9 calories, Carbohydrate 42.7 g, Cholesterol 111.7 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 6.2 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 385.1 mg, Sugar 30.7 g
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE
This is a really easy but super delicious 'all in one' cake recipe and is perfect for a special occasion. I made this for a chocoholics birthday and even though they themselves do not need to be gluten free they loved it and said they wouldn't have known it was gluten free if I hadn't told them as it was so gooey and not grainy like some gluten free cakes they've tried in the past. So here you go, a chocolatey fudge cake that everyone can enjoy...
Provided by Simply Be Gluten Free
Yield Serves 10
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Pre-heat the oven to 180.c and line 2 x 20cm sandwich tins with baking parchment and butter the sides to stop the mixture sticking.
- Place all the cake ingredients into a food processor and mix until smooth, scraping down the sides and re-mixing until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the two cake tins and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until cooked through and springy to touch. Leave for a couple of minutes and then turn out onto a wired rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile make the fudge frosting icing by placing all the ingredients into the cleaned food processor and mix until smooth, again scraping down the sides and re-mixing until well combined.
- Sandwich the two sponges together with around a 1/3 of the frosting, add a further 1/3 to the top and a 1/3 to the sides of the cakes, smoothing as best you can with a spatular until the entire cake is covered with fudge frosting.
- Decorate the cake with chocolate shavings and fudge pieces and the devour with your loved ones. This cake should serve 10.
More about "fudgy gluten free chocolate cake recipes"
FUDGY GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE | MINIMALIST BAKER …
4/5 (31)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 314 per serving
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 C) and butter an 8 inch round baking pan (or 8x8 rectangular pan // adjust pan size if altering batch size) with vegan butter. Toss with some white rice flour (or other GF flour) to coat the edges and remove excess. Set aside.
- Add honey (or maple syrup or agave), vanilla, coconut oil and stir. Measure out almond milk and toss in the vinegar. Let set for a minute or two then add to the mixture and whisk.
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE
Reviews 8Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 10-12
THE BEST FUDGY GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 50 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 8-inch cake pans with gluten-free cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the sugar, flour, xanthan (if using), cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, and beat until smooth. Carefully whisk in the hot coffee. The batter will be runny.
- Evenly distribute the cake batter between the two prepared pans and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean. Let it cool in the pans for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to finish cooling completely.
- Make the frosting. Whisk the melted butter into the cocoa powder until thoroughly combined. Alternate adding the sugar with the milk while beating until the frosting is smooth and glossy and a spreadable consistency. If the frosting seems too thick, add a splash of additional milk. If it seems too thin, add additional powdered sugar. Beat in the vanilla extract and salt.
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE – AN EASY GLUTEN FREE RECIPE
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory Birthday, CakeCalories 524 per serving
FUDGEY PALEO CHOCOLATE CAKE - PALEO GLUTEN FREE
GLUTEN-FREE SIMPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
FUDGY CHOCOLATE BEETROOT CAKE (GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN) - DISH BY DISH
ULTIMATE GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - FLOUR COVERED APRON
FUDGY GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
DONNA HAY'S GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE RECIPE - FOOD
GLUTEN-FREE FUDGE CAKE FOR ALL YOUR CELEBRATIONS - A GIRL …
THE BEST GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | JUST ONE …
MOIST GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - BUTTERNUT BAKERY
STICKY CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE - IZY HOSSACK - TOP WITH CINNAMON
GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGAN FUDGY CHOCOLATE CAKE - EASY AND QUICK
BEST FUDGY CHOCOLATE CAKE - CAFE DELITES
FUDGY GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH SWISS MERINGUE …
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE BUNDT CAKE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
FUDGY GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CHOCOLATE FUDGE GLUTEN-FREE CAKE RECIPE - FOOD LOVERS WEBSITE
VEGAN GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE UK | DEPORECIPE.CO
THE BEST GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE RECIPE CLASSIC RECIPE WITH …
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE - COOKING PERFECTED
FUDGY FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
THE BEST FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE (GLUTEN-FREE) | LIFE LOVE & SUGAR
FUDGY VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - ALPHAFOODIE
FUDGY GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - BAKINGWITHBUTTER.COM
30 IRRESISTIBLE GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPES | FOOD FOR NET
EASY GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE FROM SCRATCH - FEARLESS DINING
FUDGY GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
EASIEST FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE - RICH AND FUDGY - COOKTHESTORY
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE-FUDGE CAKE: LET THEM EAT CAKE! - CHATELAINE
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - ENTERTAINING WITH BETH
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - THESPRUCEEATS.COM
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
GLUTEN FREE FUDGY CHOCOLATE CAKE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
EASY GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | BROMA BAKERY
FUDGY CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX (GLUTEN FREE) – TRAVEL AND BAKE RECIPE!
RICH AND FUDGY FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | GLUTEN FREE …
DAIRY-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE – SUPER EASY, MOIST, FUDGY
FUDGY GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
FUDGY ALMOND CHOCOLATE CAKE - FOODTRAILS25.COM
FUDGY GF CHOCOLATE CAKE ~ RICH CHOCOLATE FLAVOR & LOW-FAT
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #desserts #cakes #chocolate #dietary #gluten-free #egg-free #free-of-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is fudge cake gluten-free?This luxurious fudge cake is sweetened naturally with dates and maple syrup, and is even gluten-free. There’s no flour in this indulgent chocolate cake – but as you can see, it holds its shape beautifully, and topped off with a rich chocolate frosting, it makes a perfect birthday cake.
What does gluten free chocolate cake taste like?This gluten free chocolate cake will fool even the pickiest eaters into thinking it’s loaded with sugar, butter, flour, and eggs. The texture of this cake is so, so fudgy thanks to the banana and avocado, whose flavors go completely undetected. Honey adds just enough sweetness, and oat flour and gluten-free flour make it slightly spongy and light.
What is the best way to make a chocolate cake?Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, cocoa powder, gluten free flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk oil, eggs, and buttermilk. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, whisking until no lumps remain.
Is chocolate courgette cake gluten free?The inspiration for making Chocolate Courgette Cake came from a reader (Chanon) who kindly shared with me her Aunty Carol’s non-gluten free recipe. This year’s courgette harvest brought the opportunity to try it as a gluten free version. And actually, a straight conversion of the original recipe with additional egg and moisture worked pretty well.