LOW-CARB ALMOND GARLIC CRACKERS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix almond meal, ground flax seed, water, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and salt together in a bowl. Set aside until water is absorbed and dough holds together, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put dough on the prepared baking sheet and top with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Flatten the dough to 1/8-inch thick using a rolling pin or your hands. Remove waxed paper. Score the dough with a knife to make indentations of where you will break the crackers apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and cool crackers to room temperature, at least 30 minutes; break into individual crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71.5 calories, Carbohydrate 3.1 g, Cholesterol 2 mg, Fat 5.7 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 134.8 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
GARLIC PARMESAN FLAX SEED CRACKERS - LOW CARB!
Found on About.com. A great high fiber, crunchy, nutritious, and tasty snack. Good with dips, spreads, or plain. The whole recipe is 6 grams of effective carbohydrate plus 35 grams of fiber
Provided by StrikingEyes00
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon onto sheet pan which is covered with a silicone mat or greased parchment paper.
- Cover the mixture with a piece of parchment or waxed paper. Even out the mixture to about 1/8 inch. I find a straight edge, like a ruler, works well, though you can use a rolling pin or wine bottle too. The important thing is not to let it be too thin around the edges or that part will overcook before the center firms up. So after you spread it out, go around the edges with your finger and push the thin part inwards to even it up.
- Bake until the center is no longer soft, about 15-18 minutes. If it starts to get more than a little brown around the edges, remove from oven. Let cool completely - it will continue to crisp up.
- Break into pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 378.5, Fat 28.4, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 14.7, Sodium 855.9, Carbohydrate 18.5, Fiber 15.5, Sugar 1.1, Protein 17
GARLIC OYSTER CRACKERS
I saw the other recipes here for oyster crackers, but I didn't have parmesan, and we don't like dill - so this is how I made them, and they are yummy!
Provided by meganjeter
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 60 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Carefully open the bag of oyster crackers and add the melted butter, garlic, parsley, and salt right to the bag, fold up and shake to coat all the crackers.
- Place crackers on your baking stone or cookie sheet, and broil the crackers for 5-10 minutes, or to your liking!
More about "garlic parmesan flax seed crackers low carb recipes"
KETO FLAXSEED CRACKERS - 0.3G NET CARBS ... - SUGAR FREE ...
5/5 (14)Total Time 30 minsCategory SnackCalories 86 per serving
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl with a spoon. Allow to stand for a couple of minutes and roll into a ball. If the dough feels a touch sticky, dust in a little more flax and on your hands.
- Roll the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper approximately 3mm thick. Remove the top sheet and fold over edges for form a rectangle. Place the top sheet back on top and re-roll. I did this twice to get a good rectangle shape.
- Pre-cut into squares, approximately 4-5cm, with a pizza cutter. If you have offcuts, re-roll and cut.
KETO FLAX SEED CRACKERS RECIPE WITH GARLIC ... - LOW CARB …
3.7/5 (7)Calories 176 per servingCategory Snack
GARLIC PARMESAN FLAXSEED CRACKERS RECIPE - VERYWELL FIT
Calories 240Saturated Fat 3g 15%Cholesterol 7mg 2%Total Fat 18g 23%
GARLIC PARMESAN FLAX SEED CRACKERS - EASY RECIPE | …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
10 BEST LOW CARB FLAX SEED MEAL RECIPES - YUMMLY
GARLIC POPPY SEED CRACKERS, LOW CARB & GLUTEN FREE - MY ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizersServings 10Total Time 35 mins
- Mix all your spices and dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add in 1 cup of the almond milk and combine. Slowly add in more milk a little at a time to bring your dough together. You want your cracker dough to stick together when pinched between your fingers but not be too wet. You may or may not use all the milk.
- Spray a large non-stick baking sheet very well with baking spray. You may also use parchment paper to line you pan if you wish. Add half the cracker dough to the baking sheet and cover with wax paper.
- Using a rolling pin roll the dough out evenly and as thin as possible. The thinner the dough is rolled out the more crispy your crackers will be once baked. The trick here is to get it thin enough to crisp up but not so thin that it crumbles or sticks.
ROSEMARY & SEA SALT FLAX CRACKERS (LOW CARB AND GLUTEN ...
4.6/5 (33)Category SnackCuisine CrackersCalories 998 per serving
- Add all of the ingredients (except salt) to a medium bowl. Stir until fully combined. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Spray a clean countertop or large cutting board with nonstick spray. Spray your rolling pin with nonstick spray.
- Form your dough into a ball and place on the greased counter. Roll it out as thin as you dare. I went pretty thin (like a wheat thin thickness) and the thinnest ones of the batch were the best.
FLAXSEED CRACKERS WITH PARMESAN - DIVALICIOUS RECIPES
Reviews 5Category AppetizerCuisine Gluten FreeEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Place a parchment sheet on a baking tray. Place the dough on the parchment and cover with another sheet of parchment paper (it's the best way to roll out this mixture). Roll out the mixture but do not let it get too thin.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-18 mins. You don't want the centre too be too soft, but keep an eye on the edges as they may burn.
PARMESAN CHIVE AND GARLIC KETO CRACKERS - LOW CARB, KETO ...
5/5 (3)Total Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCalories 104 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 340°F. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and chives. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until a soft dough forms. It may be crumbly at first, but continue mixing it until it comes together.
SMOKED SALMON ON FLAX CRACKERS RECIPE | DR. B.J. HARDICK
Author Trevor Ross
GARLIC PARMESAN FLAX SEED CRACKERS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
5/5 (6)Calories 192 per servingServings 4
PARMESAN FLAX CRACKERS - ASWEETLIFE
3.5/5 (10)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 20-24
SEED CRACKERS RECIPE EASY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
SESAME SEED CRACKERS (GLUTEN-FREE) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
LOW CARB - GARLIC PARMESAN FLAX SEED CRACKERS RECIPE ...
LOW CARB PARMESAN CRACKERS RECIPES
BEST LOW CARB KETO RECIPES - FLAX SEED CRACKERS | FACEBOOK
GARLIC PARMESAN FLAX SEED CRACKERS - LOW CARB! | FOOD.COM ...
LOW CARB GARLIC PARMESAN FLAX SEED CRACKERS RECIPES
LOW CARB ALMOND PARMESAN CRACKERS - LOW CARB RECIPE IDEAS
THE 25 BEST IDEAS FOR LOW CARB FLAX SEED RECIPES - BEST ...
LOW CARB GARLIC PARMESAN FLAX SEED CRACKERS RECIPE ...
GARLIC PARMESAN FLAX SEED CRACKERS - LOW CARB! RECIPE ...
GARLIC PARMESAN FLAX SEED CRACKERS - LOW CARB! RECIPE ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Are flax seed crackers low carb?An easy to make keto flax seed crackers recipe with garlic parmesan flavor. These simple low-carb crackers are a great homemade snack. How many carbs in crackers?
What is the best low carb Cracker recipe?Low-carb and tasty crackers! Great on their own or with a cheesy or other yummy topping. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix almond meal, ground flax seed, water, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and salt together in a bowl.
How do you make flax seed crackers?The process for making flax seed crackers is simple. You combine flaxseed meal, water, salt, and optional seasonings in a large bowl. For the proper consistency, the water amount can be adjusted as needed. Then, the dough is rolled out flat on either parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
How to make keto crackers?Easy to make keto crackers with flaxmeal and garlic parmesan flavor. These simple low carb crackers are a great homemade snack. Mix all ingredients together. Roll out on a silicone mat or greased parchment paper to ⅛ inch thickness. Score with a sharp knife (careful not to cut silicone mat if using).