GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- To cook spaghetti sauce, in a heavy skillet or cast iron frying pan, slowly heat the olive oil and butter, add garlic, onion and saute until dark golden.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in a large pot of slow to medium boiling water until tender.
- Drain, do not rinse.
- Pour sauce hot over cooked spaghetti, toss lightly to coat and top with parmesan cheese.
- Serve with french bread and extra Parmasan cheese at the table.
- This recipe will cover about 1/2 pound of spaghetti or other Italian pasta.
- For a variation, sprinkle with fresh-dried basil before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.3, Fat 8.9, SaturatedFat 3.2, Cholesterol 10.2, Sodium 36.8, Carbohydrate 29.9, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 1.4, Protein 5.2
ONE POT GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: unsalted butter, garlic, chicken broth, milk, fettuccine, salt, pepper, grated parmesan cheese, fresh parsley
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the chicken broth, milk, and fettuccine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, and top with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 694 calories, Carbohydrate 74 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 11 grams, Sugar 9 grams
GARLIC PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE OVER PASTA
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- When pasta is half way done, start with cream sauce in separate pot.
- Add butter, olive oil and garlic and saute on med-low heat until butter is melted, then add red pepper flakes and saute.
- Mix in flour until combined.
- Add milk and chicken broth, bring to a boil, lower heat and stir until thickened.
- Add parmesan and stir until melted.
- Serve over pasta, and top with green onions.
- Option: Add cooked, diced chicken.
BASIL PARMESAN PASTA SAUCE
"As a busy home health nurse, I'm committed to preparing meals that are quick and nutritious," shares Susan Houser of Anchorage, Alaska. "I came up with this rich and creamy sauce that is lower in fat than traditional white sauce. Dinner guests never believe it is made with fat-free milk."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a nonstick skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended (mixture will be thick). Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; gradually stir in Parmesan cheese and basil until cheese is melted. Serve over pasta.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "garlic parmesan spaghetti sauce recipes"
GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA - A CREAMY PASTA SAUCE THAT WILL …
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory MainsCalories 751 per serving
- Boil a saucepan of water (with a pinch of salt) and cook your pasta for the time recommended on the packet.
- In the meantime, finely cut your garlic cloves and cook them for 2 minutes in the butter in a saucepan. Then add the flour to the pan and let it absorb the butter. Then create a roux by adding in the milk and the stock, bit by bit.
- Whisk the sauce well to get rid of any flour lumps. As the sauce thickens, add the parmesan and parsley to the pan and mix well. (Keep some parmesan and parsley to garnish when you serve up.) Then remove from the heat.
- When your pasta has cooked, drain it in a colander. Then add it back to the pan and cover it with the cheese and garlic sauce. Mix well before serving, then garnish with some grated parmesan and parsley.
LEMON GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA - JOYOUS APRON
Ratings 3Calories 439 per servingCategory Side Dish
- In a large pot, bring water to boil. Once water boils, add spaghetti and cook according to package instructions. Do not overcook. Reserve pasta water for later (be sure to reserve more than 1/4 cup in case you need more).
- Drain pasta water. If pasta will be sitting for a while, rinse it with cold water and toss in olive oil to prevent it from sticking and getting overcooked.
- While pasta is cooking, prep the rest of the ingredients. Chop garlic and parsley, grate parmesan cheese, and squeeze lemon juice.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and cook chopped garlic until fragrant but do not brown or burn garlic. Add lemon juice, salt, black pepper and 1/4 cup pasta water to skillet. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
EASY GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
4.5/5 (31)Calories 472 per servingCategory Dinner
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Salt the water so you don't have bland pasta. I add about 1 teaspoon salt into the boiling water with the pasta.
- In a sauce pan, over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add the flour and stir with a whisk for 30 seconds. It will be a thick paste. That's ok.
- While whisking, slowly add in the chicken broth, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for several minutes until mixture has thickened. Careful not to let this boil and burn. Lower the heat if needed. You don't have to stir constantly, but you should stir very often.
- Once sauce is thickened, take off the heat and add in the dried parsley and shredded parmesan cheese. Let melt and then stir together to combine.
PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE - A COUPLE COOKS
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 10 minsCategory SauceCalories 75 per serving
- Measure out all ingredients in advance; the cooking process happens fast! If serving with pasta, cook 8 ounces pasta while you make the sauce.
- In a small or medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the grated garlic and cook 30 seconds until fragrant but not browned.
- Add the flour and whisk constantly for 1 minute to 90 seconds, until bubbly and golden. Do not overcook it: the flour can turn brown within a few seconds. Keep an eye on it!
- Add a splash of milk and whisk it in: the sauce will instantly turn chunky. Constantly whisking, continue to add splashes of milk and whisk them in until the entire quantity is incorporated and the sauce is smooth.
GARLIC BUTTER PASTA - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
Ratings 21Calories 365 per servingCategory Side
- In a medium-sized saucepot, boil water and salt it. Add your pasta, and cook according to the package instructions. When the pasta is cooked, reserve 1 cup of the pasta water and drain the pasta.
- Add the hot pasta along with a part of the pasta water, and toss it using kitchen tongs until a sort of thick sauce is coating the pasta. Keep on tossing and add more pasta water if needed.
- Remove from heat, and add freshly grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley leaves. Toss continuously and season with salt if needed. Serve warm with extra grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!
GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA (ONE POT PASTA) - YELLOW BLISS ROAD
5/5 (10)Calories 386 per servingCategory Dinner, Side Dish
- In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high, heat olive oil and add garlic. Stir and cook until garlic becomes fragrant and just starts to brown; about 1 minute. Add pasta, salt, pepper, butter, chicken stock and milk/cream. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. OR cook and stir constantly for about 10 minutes for a quicker finish.
- Remove from heat, toss pasta, and gradually stir in Parmesan Cheese. *Pro-tip - I use a microplane and grate right over the pasta.
EASY CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN SAUCE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
3.8/5 (6)Total Time 10 minsCategory DinnerCalories 143 per serving
- Grate the garlic into the pan with a microplane (or mince finely with a knife) and allow to cook gently for a minute until fragrant.
- Add the lemon juice and Parmesan then season with salt and pepper and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce easily coats the back of a spoon.
CREAMY PARMESAN SPAGHETTI - THE RECIPE CRITIC
Reviews 5Category Dinner, Main CourseCuisine American, Italian AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
- Add butter to a large skillet and melt over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant (2-3 minutes). Transfer spaghetti to the pan and stir to coat in the garlic butter.
- Add heavy cream and parmesan to pan and stir until parmesan is completely melted and combined and noodles are coated.
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN SAUCE RECIPE (STEP BY STEP) - …
4.6/5 (171)Total Time 30 minsCategory BasicsCalories 139 per serving
CREAMY GARLIC PASTA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5/5 (5)Total Time 20 minsCategory Dinner, Entree, Main Course, PastaCalories 773 per serving
GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI - EASY WEEKNIGHT
Reviews 150Calories 418 per servingCategory Recipes
EASY GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE FOR PASTA IN JUST 15 MINUTES - …
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 minsCategory Main Course, Side Dish, Easy Dinner RecipesCalories 368 per serving
GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.7/5 (6)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4
GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH - SWANKY RECIPES
5/5 (12)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 551 per serving
PARMESAN GARLIC SPAGHETTI - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.9/5 (28)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 4
ROASTED GARLIC AND PARMESAN PASTA RECIPE - A MAGICAL …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
10 BEST GARLIC PARMESAN BUTTER SAUCE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN SAUCE | EASY SAUCE RECIPES - …
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA - A PINCH OF HEALTHY
Reviews 2Category Main CourseCuisine ItalianTotal Time 28 mins
GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI (+ MORE PASTA RECIPES!) - DESSERT NOW, …
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4Total Time 20 mins
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add minced garlic. Cook until the both the butter and the garlic have just browned. Add the flour and cook another minute or two until nutty and fragrant.
- Slowly whisk in the half & half. Stir continuously until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in parmesan cheese until melted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked and drained spaghetti noodles. Toss gently until sauce is distributed evenly. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
WEIGHT WATCHERS PASTA WITH GARLIC SAUCE - NESTING LANE
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 400 per serving
- When pasta is done, drain well using a colander. Mix in contents of the skillet. Top with Parmesan cheese.
GARLIC BUTTER PARMESAN PASTA RECIPE - EATWELL101
Servings 4Calories 397 per serving
HOMEMADE GARLIC PARM SAUCE RECIPES
GARLIC PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE OVER PASTA RECIPES
ONE-PAN PROSCIUTTO & PARMESAN SPAGHETTI RECIPE: THIS 20-MINUTE …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make garlic Parmesan cream sauce for pasta?Add butter, olive oil and garlic and saute on med-low heat until butter is melted, then add red pepper flakes and saute. Mix in flour until combined. Add milk and chicken broth, bring to a boil, lower heat and stir until thickened. Add parmesan and stir until melted. Serve over pasta, and top with green onions. Option: Add cooked, diced chicken.
How long does it take to make garlic Parmesan spaghetti?Garlic Parmesan spaghetti is a simple pasta dish that can be served as a side or main dish. You can make this easy spaghetti recipe in about 15 minutes, using just 5 ingredients!
How do you make Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese?Transfer spaghetti to the pan and stir to coat in the garlic butter. Add heavy cream and parmesan to pan and stir until parmesan is completely melted and combined and noodles are coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
How to make Spaghetti with olive oil and garlic?Watch how to make this recipe. Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil over high heat, then salt it generously. While the pasta cooks, combine the garlic, olive oil, the 1 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes in a large skillet and warm over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the garlic softens and turns golden, about 8 minutes.