GRILLED VEGETABLE KABOBS
These Grilled Vegetable Kabobs with summer squash, mushrooms, onions, and brussels sprouts are a quick and easy way to add vegetables to any meal. Instructions for how to cook vegetable kabobs on the grill and how to make them in the oven included below. For more flavor, allow the vegetables to marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
Provided by Suzy Karadsheh
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Prepare 8 to 10 skewers (if using bamboo or wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes).
- Chop the vegetables and garlic and place them in a large mixing bowl. Add the parsley and season with Kosher salt, oregano and pepper flakes. Add the olive oil and lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- Set the vegetables aside for 20 minutes while you heat the grill (Or you can marinate them in the fridge for a few hours until you are ready).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146.3 kcal, Carbohydrate 8.4 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 17.8 mg, Fiber 2.6 g, Sugar 3.5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SUMMER VEGGIE KEBABS
Provided by Guy Fieri
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Carefully arrange the prepared vegetables onto skewers, and put them on a baking sheet. Combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, agave and lemon juice in a small bowl. Brush the marinade on the kebabs and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat. Put the skewers on the grill and cook on all sides, about 6 minutes total. Arrange the skewers on a serving platter and serve.
ROSEMARY VEGETABLE KEBABS
- Trim the leaves off the bottom 5 inches of each rosemary stick, leaving the wooden stalk exposed. Soak the rosemary sticks in water for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice the zucchini crosswise into 1/4-inch rounds and quarter each slice of bread.
- Assemble the kebabs by alternating 1 or 2 slices of zucchini with a tomato on the stalk of the rosemary. When there is about an inch left of the stalk put a piece of bread on the end, spearing the crusty side of the bread. Wrap the leafy part of each stick with foil. Brush the vegetables and bread with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and grill until the vegetables are tender and the bread is toasted, turning once or twice, about 6 minutes.
- Remove the foil and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124 calorie, Fat 7 grams, SaturatedFat 1 grams, Carbohydrate 13 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 2 grams
Grilling is a delightful way of preparing the season's freshest produce. The zesty Italian marinade adds just the right amount of spice to the appealing assortment of vegetables.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl, mash garlic with salt to form a paste. Stir in the oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and pepper. , Thread vegetables alternately onto metal or soaked wooden skewers; place in a shallow pan. Pour garlic mixture over kabobs; let stand for 15 minutes. , Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or just until vegetables are tender, turning frequently.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202 calories, Fat 18g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 598mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
GREEK VEGETABLE KABOBS
Perfect at any backyard barbecue, served with a pilaf and garlic bread. For best results, vegetables should marinate for more than 2 hours, or even overnight. The marinating time in NOT included in the prep or cooking time.
Provided by luvcookn
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Combine all ingedients for the Herb Marinade -- and set aside.
- Cook eggplant in 1" boiling water for 3 minutes and drain.
- Cook carrots in 1" boiling water until just tender crisp and drain.
- Cook unpeeled potatoes in 1" boiling water for approximately 15-20 minutes. Drain and cut in half.
- Place eggplant, carrots, potatoes, zucchini, peppers, onions and mushrooms in a large plastic bag. Add marinade, seal bag well.
- Refigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Drain veggies and reserve marinade.
- Using 8 metal skewers, thread veggies, alternating varieties.
- Place on lightly greased grill, over low heat.
- Cook, turning often, basting with the reserved marinade for 10-15 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt before serving.
- Remaining marinade can be used again. It can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Makes 8 skewers; 2 skewers per person.
- NOTE: If wooden skewers are used, soak them in water for 15-20 minutes before using. This prevents the wood from burning.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 734.6, Fat 42.1, SaturatedFat 5.9, Sodium 91.4, Carbohydrate 82.5, Fiber 15.8, Sugar 16.6, Protein 13.3
HALLOUMI AND VEGETABLE KEBABS
Make and share this Halloumi and Vegetable Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Charishma_Ramchanda
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cut the cheese into 2 1/2 cm cubes.
- Cut the onion and peppers into large pieces roughly the same size.
- Thread the cheese and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Barbecue or grill for about 10 minutes or until the cheese and vegetables turn golden.
- Otherwise, marinate the cheese in a mixture of lime, olive oil and corriander for about an hour before cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 40.8, Fat 0.4, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 7.1, Carbohydrate 8.3, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 5.3, Protein 1.9
GEORGIAN VEGETABLE KEBABS
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 1. Preheat the grill to high.2. Thread the vegetables on the skewers, alternating bell peppers and tomatoes, placing mushrooms between each. Brush the kebabs with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.3. When ready to cook, arrange the kebabs on the hot grate and grill, turning with tongs, until nicely browned, 4 to 6 minutes per side (8 to 12 minutes in all), brushing with olive oil. Squeeze lemon juice over the vegetables and serve immediately.Serves 4
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
SIRLOIN AND VEGETABLE KEBABS
These kabobs require little preparation and give maximum satisfaction.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Appetizers Finger Food Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat a grill or grill pan. Place ground coriander and anise seeds in a medium bowl. Add garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper, and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season marinade with salt, and stir until combined. Add sirloin cubes, and stir to coat.
- In a medium bowl, combine mushrooms, onions, and remaining 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Divide steak among 4 skewers; thread, leaving 1/2 inch between each cube. Divide vegetables among another 4 skewers; thread.
- Grill the sirloin kebabs until well browned and medium rare, and grill the vegetable kebabs until glistening, tender, and slightly charred, 5 to 7 minutes for both. Serve on the skewers.
More about "georgian vegetable kebabs recipes"
VEGETABLE KEBABS - THE CLEAN EATING COUPLE
Ratings 19Calories 158 per servingCategory Side Dish
- In a large bowl, or plastic bag combine vegetables/marinade. Allow the marinade to sit for at least 10 minutes (one hour is best).
VEGETABLE KABOBS - DAMN DELICIOUS
5/5 (9)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 6
MTSVADI | THE BEST GEORGIAN KEBAB | EPERSIANFOOD
GRILLED VEGETABLE KEBOBS - THE DOMESTIC DIETITIAN
GRILLED VEGETABLE KEBABS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GREEK VEGETABLE KEBABS RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
VEGETABLE KEBABS • NZ VEGETARIAN SOCIETY
MINTY HALLOUMI AND VEGETABLE KEBABS - PINCH OF NOM
MEDITERRANEAN GRILLED VEGGIE KABOBS - VEGGIES SAVE THE DAY
GREEK KEBABS RECIPE - W/ CHICKEN & VEGETABLES
GEORGIAN KEBAB RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
THE KEY TO MAKING VEGETABLE KEBABS TASTY: ADD A …
BEST VALERIE'S GRILLED VEGETABLE KEBABS RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK …
THE BEST GRILLED VEGGIE KABOBS - VEGGIES DON'T BITE
GEORGIAN VEGETABLE KEBABS FROM THE BARBECUE BIBLE BY STEVEN …
SIMPLE VEGETABLE MARINADE FOR KABOBS | LAURA FUENTES
HOW TO MAKE KEBAB - GEORGIAN STYLE - GEORGIANJOURNAL
VEGETABLE KEBABS - HEART HEALTHY GREEK
25 OF THE BEST TRADITIONAL GEORGIAN FOOD RECIPES - OUR BIG ESCAPE
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
MEDITERRANEAN GRILLED VEGGIE KABOBS - EASY PLANT BASED RECIPES
GRILLED CARIBBEAN VEGETARIAN KEBABS.
KEBABI - GEORGIAN LAMB KEBABS - SEARCHING FOR SPICE
EASY & HEALTHY GRILLED VEGETABLE KABOBS | A MIND "FULL" MOM
VEGGIE KABOBS IN THE OVEN - THE YUMMY BOWL
VEGETABLE SKEWERS (SOUVLAKI) WITH HALLOUMI AND PITA BREAD
VEGETARIAN KEBAB RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
SUMMER VEGETABLE KEBABS - TEATIME MAGAZINE
GEORGIAN VEGETABLE KEBABS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
GREEK VEGETABLE KEBABS – BAR-BE-QUICK
MARY BERRY VEGETABLE KEBABS RECIPE | QUICK COOKING BBC 2
SAVORY PEACH CHICKEN KABOBS - AMEE'S SAVORY DISH
VEGETABLE KABOBS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
20+ MOST POPULAR GEORGIAN FOODS WORTH CRAVING FOR 2022
VEGETABLE SHIKAMPURI KEBAB/ RESTAURANT STYLE KABAB/ VEG STARTER …
GEORGIAN SHISH KEBAB RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
GEORGIAN VEGETABLE KEBABS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love