GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream into each of two tall glasses. Pour root beer carefully over the ice cream. Add another scoop and repeat. If possible, repeat again. Top each with whipped cream and cherries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.6 calories, Carbohydrate 41 g, Cholesterol 40.4 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 96.5 mg, Sugar 34.8 g
More about "gourmet root beer float recipes"
ROOT BEER FLOAT CUPCAKES RECIPE WITH ROOTBEER - NUM'S THE WORD
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 36 minsServings 30Calories 278 per serving
ULTIMATE ROOT BEER FLOAT - HOW TO MAKE A ROOT BEER FLOAT
3.8/5 (4)Total Time 20 minsCategory Dessert, DrinksCalories 273 per serving
- Add 1 cup ice cream to each glass. If adding vanilla vodka or bourbon, add now. Slowly add root beer, pouring at an angle.
ROOT BEER FLOAT CUPCAKES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
3.8/5 (114)Calories 268 per serving
- Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, line twenty four 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with paper liners. In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, about 1/4 cup at a time, beating on medium speed until combined. Scrape sides of bowl; beat on medium speed about 2 minutes more or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in root beer extract and vanilla. Alternately add flour mixture and root beer to butter mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each two-thirds to three-fourths full. Use the back of a spoon to smooth out batter in cups.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in muffin cups on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from muffin cups. Cool completely on wire racks.
ROOT BEER POPSICLES - EASY AND DELICIOUS ROOT BEER FLOAT ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 8 hrs 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 172 per serving
FANCY ROOT BEER FLOAT - ENRILEMOINE
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 1 min
FRIDAY AT FIVE: DIRTY ROOT BEER FLOAT ... - GO GO GO GOURMET
Reviews 3Estimated Reading Time 1 min
GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT PHOTOS - ALLRECIPES.COM
ROOT BEER FLOAT COOKIES - DESSERT NOW, DINNER LATER!
5/5 (1)Servings 2
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar with the paddle attachment. Add eggs and root beer concentrate. Mix and scrape the bowl well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture until combined.
- Using a #50 scoop (about 1½ Tbsp) scoop cookie dough balls and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
NOT YOUR MAMA'S ROOT BEER FLOAT! | THE ORGANIC KITCHEN ...
Reviews 41Servings 1Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
WHIPPED ROOT BEER GRANITA SHOTS RECIPE - SNAPPY GOURMET
4.8/5 (5)Category CocktailCuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 mins
- Mix together root beer and vodka in a large shallow freezer safe container such as a 9×9 or 13×9 baking dish.
- Place container in freezer. Every 20-30 minutes, check on mixture and quickly scrape sides and bottom of container where frozen with fork (or spoon) and mix to combine.
- Serve in shot glasses or desired serving glasses/bowls. Top with whipped cream, whipped topping, and/or vanilla ice cream.
ROOT BEER FLOAT COOKIES - CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE AND MORE!
4.4/5 (59)Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Using a mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time and then McCormick Root Beer Concentrate, making sure to scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 8 minutes. Let cool on tray 5 minutes before removing to rack to cool completely.
ROOT BEER FLOAT : RECIPE - GOURMETSLEUTH
GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE • WIKI RECIPES
GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE - HEALTHY MEAL PREP
GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT - TFRECIPES.COM
WE TRIED 9 BRANDS AND FOUND THE BEST ROOT BEER | TASTE OF HOME
35 ROOT BEER FLOAT CUPCAKES IDEAS IN 2021 | ROOT BEER ...
ROOT BEER FLOAT CUPCAKES WITH CAKE MIX - ALL INFORMATION ...
42 BEST ROOTBEER FLOAT TREATS IDEAS | ROOT BEER FLOAT ...
29 ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPES IDEAS | ROOT BEER FLOAT, ROOT ...
GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE • WIKI RECIPES
GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT | RECIPE | ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE ...
GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT - SHAKES AND FLOATS RECIPES
GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE
GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT - CRECIPE.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is in the ultimate root beer float?The classic Root Beer Float only has 2 ingredients: Root Beer and Vanilla Ice Cream, but The Ultimate Root Beer Float has four, elevating it to Root Beer Float stardom with whipped cream, cherries… and a splash of booze. Of course, you can omit the alcohol, if desired or if you are serving it to those who are not of age.
What do you put on top of root beer float cupcakes?When the root beer float cupcakes cool, you top them with whipped cream frosting, a nice healthy dose of root beer syrup, and a cherry. I actually unknowingly made these on Root Beer Float Day (August 6), which felt like some kind of sign that these were meant to be.
What do you serve with root beer and vanilla ice cream?Tall glasses overflowing with root beer and vanilla ice cream. Top with whipped cream and cherries for a touch of elegance. Place 1 scoop of ice cream into each of two tall glasses.
How much ice cream do you put in a root beer?Place 1 scoop of ice cream into each of two tall glasses. Pour root beer carefully over the ice cream. Add another scoop and repeat. If possible, repeat again. Top each with whipped cream and cherries.