GRILLED BALSAMIC CHICKEN
I love the unique flavor of Balsamic Vinegar. This is one of my favorite ways to grill chicken. I would suggest doubling the marinade if you want more to use as a dipping sauce. This marinade is also excellant on Pork Chops! NOTE: Plan Ahead! Marinate 4-6 hours or overnight. Not included in cook time.
Provided by kittycatmom
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Place in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. Combine chicken broth and next 8 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Reserve 1/2 cup marinade; pour remaining marinade over chicken. Seal bag, and refrigerate up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, at medium-high for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through, basting with reserved 1/2 cup marinade every few minutes. Done when juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.9, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 75.5, Sodium 312.3, Carbohydrate 11.3, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 8.6, Protein 26.3
GRILLED BALSAMIC CHICKEN BREAST
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine chicken and 1/2 of the marinade in a resealable plastic bag. Marinate chicken for 1 hour to overnight. Reserve the other 1/2 of the marinade until grilling.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, to approximately 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard used marinade.
- Place chicken on the hot grill and baste with reserved marinade. Lower grill to medium and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Baste with marinade on each side when flipping chicken. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken from grill, cover, and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 548.3 calories, Carbohydrate 47.6 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 29.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 24.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 1425.2 mg, Sugar 43.7 g
JUICY BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN
This balsamic grilled chicken recipe makes the most juicy and succulent boneless skinless breasts EVER! Made with an easy balsamic chicken marinade that requires just 4 ingredients and 10 minutes of marinating time. AND it's paleo & Whole30 compliant...
Provided by Tara Kuczykowski
Categories Main Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Tenderize the chicken breasts using a meat tenderizer. Then place them in a Ziploc marinade bag, and pour the marinade mixture over top. Close the bag tightly and squish it around to coat the chicken. Place the bag on a plate and put it in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 10 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes per side, until no longer pink inside or until the internal temperature reads 160 degrees. This simple digital meat thermometer will change your grilling game forever!
- Remove the chicken breasts to a platter to rest and cover with a tent of aluminum foil for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148.5 calories, Carbohydrate 0.3 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 70.2 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 4.2 grams fat, Fiber 0.0 grams fiber, Protein 25.7 grams protein, SaturatedFat 0.9 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1 chicken breast, Sodium 61.5 milligrams sodium, Sugar 0.0 grams sugar
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH BALSAMIC SAUCE
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Cook on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the centers and the juices run clear, about 8 minutes on each side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing into strips.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add diced tomatoes, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and basil. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix water and cornstarch together in a small bowl and slowly add to the balsamic sauce. Stir until thickened. Toss chicken strips in balsamic sauce and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243.7 calories, Carbohydrate 15.3 g, Cholesterol 66.6 mg, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 720.4 mg, Sugar 11.2 g
GRILLED GREEK CHICKEN BREASTS WITH WHIPPED FETA
I'm showing you my favorite marinade and grilling technique for boneless, skinless chicken breasts, which can be a challenge, since they're often so dry and bland, but not with this method. Plus, I'm showing you how to make my new favorite thing to eat, which is whipped feta. Serve with grilled red onion and red bell pepper if you like, and garnish with Greek olives.
Provided by Allrecipes
Categories BBQ & Grilled Chicken Breasts
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise.
- Combine red wine vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper, cayenne, thyme, oregano, rosemary, and garlic powder in a bowl. Add chicken and toss until thoroughly and evenly coated. Pour in ¼ cup olive oil and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 12 hours, but 2 to 3 hours is ideal.
- Place Greek yogurt in another bowl and crumble in feta cheese. Add garlic, mint, and lemon zest and whip with an electric hand mixer or whisk until light and fluffy. Taste and adjust as needed. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat a charcoal grill until coals are white and very hot.
- Grill chicken over the hot coals for about 4 minutes per side; continue to flip and grill chicken until no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each piece reads at least 150 degrees F (65 degrees C). Remove from the grill and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Spread whipped feta onto a serving platter or plate and place chicken over top. Sprinkle with fresh Italian parsley and mint and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 606 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 193.5 mg, Fat 34.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 63.8 g, SaturatedFat 13.8 g, Sodium 1775 mg
BALSAMIC-GLAZED GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS
The secret to this shiny and golden-brown barbecued chicken? A simple, tangy glaze made with brown sugar.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix glaze ingredients; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill, skin side down, over medium heat. Cook 10 minutes. Turn chicken; brush half the glaze evenly over chicken. Continue cooking and brushing with remaining glaze 10 to 12 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (170°F).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 34 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 380 mg, Sugar 21 g, TransFat 0 g
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH BALSAMIC AND HERBS
From License to Grill, with Rob Rainsford. This is a quick and easy dish, and goes really well with Grilled Honey Tarragon Carrots and Grilled Potatoes and Herbs for a well-rounded menu. Prep time includes 20 minutes to marinate.
Provided by Alison J.
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine herbes de Provence, Dijon, onion & garlic powder, evoo and balsamic vinegar. Mix to combine evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts into a zip-top plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal the bag and shake gently to coat the chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes (you might want to turn the bag once during this time).
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Remove chicken from marinade and pat lightly with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Place chicken directly over heat on a well-oiled grill. Cook for about 7-8 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from heat and cover with foil for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.3, Fat 15.1, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 68.4, Sodium 144.2, Carbohydrate 1.2, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.5, Protein 27.5
BALSAMIC CHICKEN BREASTS
"This quick savory chicken is a family favorite. It's easy, healthy and satisfying. Served with a salad or whole wheat roll, it's a perfect meal that's good enough for company!" Denise Johanowicz - Madison, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, pepper and salt. Add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat., In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm., In the same pan, cook onion until tender. Add water, stirring to loosen browned bits. Add the vinegar, thyme and rosemary; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 131mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "grilled chicken breasts with balsamic sauce recipes"
GRILLED BALSAMIC CHICKEN | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 3 hrs 17 minsCategory Main Course, DinnerCalories 622 per serving
- At least 3 hours before eating (the longer, the better). Mix together the marinade ingredients in a large bowl or large ziploc bag. Add chicken and toss to coat, then refrigerate.
- At this same time mix together all the ingredients for the bruschetta topping in a separate (medium size) bowl. Refrigerate until serving (if the oil starts to solidify from getting too cold, let it sit out on the counter until it dissolves into the mix again before serving).
- About a half hour before you plan to eat, remove chicken to counter and let it warm to room temperature. Grill over medium heat for about 7 to 10 minutes on each side, turning only once. Chicken should have nice grill marks but not be burnt.
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH STRAWBERRY BALSAMIC SAUCE
BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE - I WASH YOU DRY
BEST GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
CHICKEN IN BALSAMIC CHERRY SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CAPRESE GRILLED CHICKEN BALSAMIC REDUCTION RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
10 BEST BALSAMIC GLAZED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROWN SUGAR BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN | DELIGHTFUL E MADE
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH BALSAMIC BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
EASY BAKED BALSAMIC CHICKEN BREAST - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH BALSAMIC SAUCE | RECIPESTY
8 FLAVORFUL SAUCES TO PAIR WITH GRILLED CHICKEN
BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN - RECIPEMAGIK
HOW TO MAKE BALSAMIC-GLAZED GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS VIDEO
GRILLED BALSAMIC GLAZED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - CULLY'S KITCHEN
BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH STRAWBERRY RED WINE BALSAMIC SAUCE
MARINATED CHICKEN | SWEET BALSAMIC SAUCE - THIS DELICIOUS HOUSE
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST WITH BLUEBERRY BALSAMIC SAUCE
PAN-SEARED CHICKEN BREAST IN BALSAMIC REDUCTION SAUCE RECIPE
BALSAMIC GLAZED GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
THE BEST GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST - LEMON BLOSSOMS
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH CHERRY BALSAMIC SAUCE - GREENS & CHOCOLATE
BALSAMIC GLAZED GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH BALSAMIC BARBEQUE SAUCE RECIPE
GRILLED BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS WITH RASPBERRY-BALSAMIC GLAZE
GRILLED HONEY BALSAMIC CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH BALSAMIC SAUCE - VOLDI.TRADE
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH BALSAMIC BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BALSAMIC CHICKEN RECIPE - EASY MARINADE - COOKING CLASSY
BALSAMIC MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BALSAMIC BAKED CHICKEN BREAST WITH MOZZARELLA CHEESE
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST WITH BALSAMIC CHERRY SAUCE RECIPE - HOME …
HONEY BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - SKINNYTASTE
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH BALSAMIC SAUCE - CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
HONEY BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN - THE RECIPE REBEL
GRILLED BALSAMIC GLAZED CHICKEN - VINDULGE
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST IN BALSAMIC VINEGAR RECIPES (34) - COOKPAD
BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN - HEY GRILL, HEY
You'll also love