EASY GARLIC GINGER CHICKEN
- Pound the chicken to 1/2 inch thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag combine the garlic, ginger, oil and lime juice. Seal bag and shake until blended. Open bag and add chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for no more than 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag and grill or broil, basting with marinade, until cooked through and juices run clear. Dispose of any remaining marinade.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197.1 calories, Carbohydrate 10.7 g, Cholesterol 68.4 mg, Fat 5.2 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 28.2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 79.8 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
GARLIC GINGER CHICKEN MARINADE!
I made this marinade up about a month ago. Since then, my SO and I have been craving it so much, we've made it at least 6 times. Throw in a half tsp of red pepper for a spicier dish.
Provided by Melany
Yield 2 lbs chicken
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until a little chunky.
- Rub over baked chicken, on chicken drumsticks, any chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 31.1, Fat 0.2, Sodium 2012, Carbohydrate 4, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 0.7, Protein 4.2
GRILLED GINGER GARLIC CHICKEN BREASTS
- Flatten the breasts to 1/2" thickness.
- Combine lemon juice, ginger, garlic, oil and cumin.
- Spread over the chicken.
- Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Grill or broil 2-3 minutes each side.
- Season with salt & pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157.1, Fat 5.3, SaturatedFat 1, Cholesterol 72.6, Sodium 133.2, Carbohydrate 1.7, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.2, Protein 24.4
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH GINGER SCALLION SAUCE
Simple grilled chicken thighs are taken up a notch with an unexpected and flavorful sauce made from ginger and scallions. The sauce is so fresh and bright, you'll find yourself wanting to eat it with everything.
Provided by Valerie Bertinelli
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- To make the scallion sauce: Add the scallions, vegetable oil, vinegar, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic to a small bowl and stir to combine. Add 2 tablespoons of the ginger scallion sauce to a large bowl and keep the rest refrigerated until ready to serve the chicken.
- For the chicken thighs: To the bowl with the 2 tablespoons reserved ginger scallion sauce, add the oil, soy sauce, vinegar and sambal oelek. Whisk to combine, then add the chicken thighs. Stir to coat the chicken in the marinade. Let the chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove the chicken to a paper towel-lined baking sheet, smooth-side up. Sprinkle the smooth side with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Transfer the chicken to the heated grill pan, seasoning-side down. Sprinkle the underside with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Grill for 10 minutes, rotating the chicken once. Flip the chicken and cook until it is 165 degrees F all the way through and has nice grill marks, an additional 7 to 10 minutes. Remove the chicken to a plate.
- Serve the chicken with the remaining ginger scallion sauce.
DIRTY P'S GARLIC-GINGER CHICKEN THIGHS
- Combine the chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, juice and 1 teaspoon pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to coat the chicken with the marinade. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat a grill to medium high and oil the grate. Grill the chicken skin-side down until marked, 5 to 6 minutes. Flip and continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 more minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST WITH GINGER AND SOY
- Combine the 1 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, half of the lime juice, ginger, and garlic, and 1/4 cup cilantro in the bottom of each of 2 large freezer bags. Put 2 chicken breasts in each bag and get them coated with the marinade. Then set the bags on a work surface, force the air out and seal them. Allow chicken to marinade for 1 hour. You can also freeze the chicken right in the marinade at this point. To do so fold each bag over the chicken 3 times, tape them well, and date them. Put it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Place a large grill pan on 2 burners over medium-high heat, or preheat an outdoor gas or charcoal grill. Fold a few paper towels into a thick square. Blot some oil on the paper towels and then carefully and quickly wipe the ridges of the gill pan or the hot grates of the grill to make a non-stick surface.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Lay the chicken on the hot grill and cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side until charred and firm. Serve with the sesame noodles and cucumber pickles.
YAKITORI CHICKEN WITH GINGER, GARLIC AND SOY SAUCE
- Cut chicken into one-inch pieces and place in a shallow dish.
- In a small saucepan, combine soy sauce or tamari, mirin, sake or sherry, brown sugar, garlic and ginger. Bring to a simmer and cook for 7 minutes, until thickened. Reserve 2 tablespoons sauce for serving. Pour remaining sauce over chicken, cover, and chill for at least one hour (and up to 4 hours).
- If using wooden or bamboo skewers, soak them in water for one hour. Preheat grill or broiler. Thread chicken pieces onto skewers, and grill or broil, turning halfway, for about 3 minutes for livers, 10 minutes for gizzards and 6 minutes for thighs. Serve drizzled with reserved sauce and garnished with scallions.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 136, UnsaturatedFat 2 grams, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 4 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 18 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 1228 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 0 grams
ASIAN GINGER GRILL MARINADE
- Whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, green onion, sesame seeds, and pepper until the honey has dissolved.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80.4 calories, Carbohydrate 7.9 g, Fat 5.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 802.7 mg, Sugar 6 g
More about "grilled chicken with ginger garlic marinade recipes"
GARLIC GINGER GRILLED CHICKEN - GLEBE KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory MainCalories 524 per serving
- Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet (something that can hold all the chicken in one layer) and pour the marinade over the chicken.
ASIAN GINGER MARINADE FOR GRILLED CHICKEN - OH SWEET BASIL
4.4/5 (14)Total Time 2 hrs 14 minsServings 4Calories 528 per serving
- In a large measuring cup, or jar, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Pour 2/3 of the marinade into a zip top bag along with the chicken breasts. Seal and place in the fridge for 2- 24 hours. We prefer a longer marinade time.
ASIAN GRILLED CHICKEN « CLEAN & DELICIOUS
GINGER TERIYAKI GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS - THE LEMON BOWL®
TURMERIC GINGER GRILLED CHICKEN - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
BEST HOW TO MARINATE CHICKEN RECIPE - DELISH
GRILLED CHICKEN IN GARLIC MARINADE - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
STICKY, SWEET & SPICY GRILLED GINGER CHICKEN - AMBITIOUS …
GINGER SOY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE - THE BUSY BAKER
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH ASIAN SOY GINGER MARINADE - ANDIE MITCHELL
10 BEST GARLIC CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH WHISKEY-GINGER MARINADE RECIPE
ORANGE GINGER MARINATED GRILLED CHICKEN - ANDIE MITCHELL
WHAT TO FEED THE GROOMSMEN? GRILLED CHICKEN WITH …
DEAN SHARES HIS RECIPE FOR GRILLED HAWAIIAN CHICKEN SKEWERS
HOISIN GLAZED GRILLED CHICKEN - COOKING CLASSY
BEST GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADES - RECIPETIN EATS
GINGER GARLIC ASIAN GRILLED CHICKEN - PERDUE
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH FRESH PEACH GINGER SAUCE
GRILLED SPICY GARLIC CHICKEN (SO EASY!) - AVERIE COOKS
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS - LAUGHING SPATULA
EASY GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN MARINADE (TASTY BAKED OR GRILLED CHICKEN)
GARLIC GINGER CHICKEN - AMANDA COOKS & STYLES
GINGER GARLIC SALMON MARINADE (GRILLED, BAKED OR BROILED)
GRILLED LEMON GINGER CHICKEN RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE WITH PEPPER AND GARLIC - GRILLING 24X7
EASY GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - COOK EAT GO
GARLIC HERB GRILLED CHICKEN - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
LEMON GINGER SOY MARINATED GRILLED CHICKEN
STICKY GINGER SOY GLAZED CHICKEN - BUDGET BYTES
ASIAN MARINATED GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE WITH SCALLIONS
GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE WITH LEMON AND GARLIC
GRILLED LEMONGRASS GINGER CHICKEN RECIPE - SHOCKINGLY DELICIOUS
GARLIC GINGER SESAME MARINATED CHICKEN / THE GRATEFUL GIRL COOKS!
10 BEST GARLIC MARINADE FOR CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH GARLIC LIME MARINADE | CHEW OUT LOUD
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH GARLIC AND HERBS - COOKING CLASSY
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH ASIAN LIME GINGER SAUCE - MORE THAN GOURMET
GINGER GARLIC ASIAN GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE BY CAROLYN MENYES
You'll also love