GRILLED SEASONED PORK ROAST
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect heat cooking as directed by manufacturer.
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except roast. Rub mixture onto all sides of roast.
- Place roast, fat side up, on grill for indirect cooking. Cover grill, cook 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of roast reads 160 degrees.
- Let roast stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 292.1, Fat 19.1, SaturatedFat 6.6, Cholesterol 81.7, Sodium 178.6, Carbohydrate 1.1, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.1, Protein 27.3
GRILLED PORK ROAST
"We enjoy the mild mustard flavor of this juicy, tender pork roast," says Myra Innes of Auburn, Kansas. "With a little advance preparation, tis roast is simple since it creates no dirty dishes, and I get the rest of the meal ready while it cooks."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight. , Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade. Grill roast, covered, over indirect heat for 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts :
GRILLED SEASONED PORK ROAST
This melt-in-your-mouth grilled pork roast is not to be missed. With a simple dry rub - that you likely have in your pantry - and a slow grilling process, the meat turns out tender and flavorful. This go-to comfort food is filling, delicious and soon to be a family favorite. Serve this grilled pork loin roast as a Sunday dinner, for a special occasion or when your family is looking for a flavor-packed meal. Don't forget to add your favorite sides.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect-heat cooking as directed by manufacturer. In small bowl, mix all ingredients except roast. Rub mixture onto all sides of roast. (Do not remove strings until after grilling.)
- Place roast, fat side up, on grill for indirect cooking. Cover grill; cook 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of roast reads 160°F. Let roast stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 38 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 360 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
PORK ROAST WITH THE WORLD'S BEST RUB
- Mix brown sugar, pepper, salt, garlic powder, mustard powder, ground ginger, onion powder, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, cumin, paprika, and thyme in a bowl. Rub spice mixture over pork loin and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Place pork on a 9x13-inch baking dish and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove plastic wrap from pork and discard; return pork to baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Cover pork loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359.4 calories, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 92 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 30.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 1032.6 mg, Sugar 18.1 g
GRILLED GARLIC-SAGE PORK ROAST
Betty Crocker's Diabetes Cookbook and Heart Healthy Cookbook share a recipe! Garlic, sage and olive oil are the secrets to a delicious and tender pork roast.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, stir together garlic, sage, oil, salt and pepper. Rub garlic mixture over pork.
- Carefully brush oil on grill rack. Place pork on grill over medium heat. Cover; cook 35 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally, until meat thermometer inserted into center of pork reads 155°. Remove from grill; cover with foil and let stand 5 minutes until thermometer reads 160°F.
- To serve, cut pork across grain into thin slices. Garnish with additional fresh sage leaves if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 240 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
SEASONED PORK LOIN ROAST
If you're looking for pork loin roast recipes, this one is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, perfect for serving all year long. In summer, I barbecue it, and in winter I roast it in the oven.-Elaine Seip, Medicine Hat, Alberta
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 18 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine the garlic salt, garlic-pepper and lemon-pepper; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°., Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the basting sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Brush over roast occasionally while baking. Let roast stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 391mg sodium, Carbohydrate 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 24g protein.
GRILLED PORK LOIN
Grilled Pork Loin is a classic Sunday dinner. It has a traditional, comforting flavor that combines beautifully with just the right amount of smokiness. Feed your family or feed a crowd, it'll be an instant favorite.
Provided by Susie Bulloch (heygrillhey.com)
Categories Main Dish
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat the grill. Preheat your grill to 350 degrees F for 2-zone cooking (one indirect side of heat, one direct heat side).
- Prep the roast. Trim any excess silverskin. You can leave a small fat cap on the top of the roast. Drizzle the roast with olive oil and season with chicken seasoning.
- Grill the pork loin. Place the seasoned pork loin directly on the grill grates over indirect heat. Cook the roast for 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Rest, slice, and serve. Remove the pork from the grill and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Slice into 1/4 inch slices and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 305 kcal, Protein 51 g, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 143 mg, Sodium 111 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "grilled seasoned pork roast recipes"
10 BEST GRILLED PORK ROAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST GRILLED PORK BUTT RECIPE - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
PORK CHOP SEASONING [SIMPLE DRY RUB FOR GRILLING]
5-INGREDIENT GRILLED PORK LOIN - THE SEASONED MOM
8 BEST MOUTH WATERING GRILLED PORK RECIPES - THE SPRUCE …
GRILLED BONE IN PORK ROAST RECIPE - TASTE OF PLACE - DELISH
10 BEST SEASONING PORK ROAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLING PORK LOIN ROAST, HOW TO GRILL A BONELESS …
ANYTIME PORK ROAST RECIPE - TRAEGER GRILLS
GUIDE TO MAKING GRILLED PORK LOIN ROAST & 2 RECIPES
SPICY BACON-WRAPPED GRILLED PORK ROAST - ALL OUR WAY
GRILLED SEASONED PORK ROAST RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BBQ & GRILLED PORK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GRILLED PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPES - BEST GRILLED PORK LOIN ROAST …
EASY 4-INGREDIENT PORK ROAST RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
21 BBQ PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
EASY GRILLED PORK LOIN RECIPE! - FOOD NEWS
21 BBQ PORK LOIN RECIPES GRILL - SELECTED RECIPES
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SPICE RUB - THE SEASONED MOM
GRILLED PORK ROAST WITH TEXAS BBQ RUB - FROM FARMHOUSE TO FLORIDA
ROAST PORK | SEASONED COOKING
PORK ROAST GRILL RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GRILLED PORK CROWN ROAST | DERRICK RICHES
WHAT IS THE BEST SEASONING FOR PORK ROAST? - VERYMEATY
ROTISSERIE PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE - THE BLACK PEPPERCORN
GRILLED BBQ PORK ROAST ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
GRILLED ROAST PORK LOIN FOR GAS GRILL BEST RECIPES
PORK ROAST ON THE GRILL RECIPES RECIPES - STEVEHACKS
SMOKED PORK ROAST (AMAZING SMOKED PORK SHOULDER BUTT ROAST)
CROWN ROAST OF PORK RECIPE ON THE GRILL - NAPOLEON.COM
GRILLED SEASONED PORK ROAST RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
GRILLED PORK ROAST RUB RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
GRILLED SEASONED PORK ROAST – CHAWTIME
GRILLED SWEET & SAVORY PORK TENDERLOIN - LAWRY'S
GRILLED SEASONED PORK ROAST - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #very-low-carbs #main-dish #pork #barbecue #dietary #low-sodium #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #equipment #grilling #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love