HAM & BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Cook broccoli until tender, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350F Grease 2 qt baking dish In a medium saucepan melt butter Stir in flour to make a roux.
- Whisk in milk Cook and stir until mixture thickens.
- Lower heat slightly.
- Stir in cheese and sour cream, until cheese is melted.
- Mix ham and cooked vegetables together and spread into baking dish Pour sauce over this Combine bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399.6, Fat 28, SaturatedFat 14.3, Cholesterol 90.5, Sodium 394.8, Carbohydrate 17.2, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 2, Protein 20.7
HAM & VEGGIE CASSEROLE
I've paired ham with broccoli and cauliflower for years. To complete this casserole dinner, I pass around the dinner rolls. -Sherri Melotik, Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cook broccoli and cauliflower according to package directions; drain., Meanwhile, in a small skillet, melt 2 teaspoons butter. Add bread crumbs; cook and stir over medium heat until lightly toasted, 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat., In a large saucepan, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses until blended. Stir in ham, pepper and vegetables., Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with toasted crumbs. Bake, uncovered, until heated through, 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420 calories, Fat 23g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 89mg cholesterol, Sodium 1233mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
HAM & BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
Sure, ham and veggies have the starring roles. But this broccoli casserole just wouldn't be the same without the cheese, stuffing mix and eggs!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Layer ham, broccoli, cheese and stuffing mix in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Whisk remaining ingredients until blended; pour over ingredients in baking dish. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Bake casserole, uncovered, 1 hour or until center is set. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Fat 19 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 155 mg, Sodium 1260 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 8 g, Protein 26 g
BROCCOLI BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
I came up with this hearty dish for a graduation brunch and got many requests for the recipe. I love the combination of broccoli, mushrooms, ham and cheese-delicious!-Edna Thomas, Warsaw, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large saucepan, place steamer basket over 1 in. of water. Place broccoli in basket. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer; steam, covered, 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender., In a large bowl, whisk eggs until blended; set aside. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms, ham and green onions; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper until cheese is melted., Add cheese sauce to egg mixture; gently stir in broccoli. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Refrigerate, covered, overnight., Preheat oven to 350°. Remove casserole from refrigerator while oven heats. In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
HAM & BROCCOLI BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
I searched for a long time to find a breakfast casserole that would give you a serving of veggies and still be delicious (it's the mom in me). The combination of ham, cheddar cheese & broccoli--YUM.
Provided by Gatorchef
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a 9x13x2-inch baking dish, put enough of the bread pieces into the bottom of the pan to make a thin layer.
- Make a layer of ham, followed by a layer of broccoli, and then the cheese.
- Whisk together milk, eggs, salt, and dry mustard. Pour over top.
- Toss remaining bread with butter; sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 325° for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for about 20 minutes; cut into squares.
More about "ham broccoli breakfast casserole recipes"
CHEESY HAM BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
3.5/5 (75)Total Time 45 minsCategory Side DishCalories 310 per serving
HAM AND BROCCOLI BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (3)Calories 219 per serving
- In a medium saucepan cook broccoli in boiling, lightly salted water 3 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray. Add potatoes and chives to prepared dish; toss to combine. Top with broccoli, ham, and cheese.
- In a medium bowl combine the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture. Cover with foil and chill overnight.
- To serve, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake, uncovered, 50 to 55 minutes or until eggs are set (160 degrees F). If necessary to prevent overbrowning, cover with foil the last 10 minutes.
BROCCOLI AND HAM BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | 12 TOMATOES
Servings 6-8Total Time 1 hrEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- If using frozen broccoli, thaw and drain any excess water before adding to dish. If using fresh broccoli, trim florets and steam or blanch briefly. To blanch broccoli, simply place broccoli florets into a pot of salted boiling water for 2 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to immediately transfer broccoli into a bowl of ice water (this will stop the cooking process). Cool completely in the ice water, then drain on a towel before adding to remaining ingredients.
- Scatter broccoli, ham, and onion into baking dish, then pour in egg mixture and sprinkle cheeses over the top.
EASY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE WITH HAM AND BROCCOLI | ITS …
4/5 (12)Total Time 50 minsCategory Brunch, Main CourseCalories 297 per serving
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with olive oil or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, ham, broccoli, cream of potato soup, yogurt, and cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
LAYERED BROCCOLI HAM CASSEROLE RECIPE WITH GOOEY …
4.4/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Side DishesCalories 402 per serving
- In a skillet, add potatoes and oil and heat on medium high, covered for about 10 minutes, making sure you stir frequently until potatoes are cooked.
- Add butter, broccoli and onion to skillet and heat over medium high heat, covered until broccoli is cooked and onions are tender. Spoon over potatoes.
CHEESY HAM & BROCCOLI HASH BROWN CASSEROLE - MOM …
Reviews 3Servings 8Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast, Side Dish
- In a large bowl, mix together soup, sour cream, and pepper. Stir in cheese (1.5 Cups), hash browns, broccoli, and ham until well combined.
HAM CASSEROLE WITH BROCCOLI AND RICE - THE COZY COOK
Ratings 63Calories 518 per servingCategory Main Course
- Note: This recipe is designed to allow you to prepare all of the casserole ingredients in one pot before transferring to a casserole dish for baking. Before you begin, refer to your rice package for the amount of liquid (we'll use chicken broth) and cooking time. If preferred, cook the rice separately and skip the broth ingredient. You'll need 2 cups of cooked rice to combine with the other casserole ingredients. I use white long grain rice and the cooking times below work perfectly.
HEALTHY HAM AND BROCCOLI EGG BAKE RECIPE | TASTY EVER …
Ratings 15Calories 418 per servingCategory Breakfast, Brunch, Entree
- Preheat oven to 350F/ 176C. In a small pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter and sauté the onions and garlic for 3-4 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Separate broccoli head into small florets and steam in a large saucepan for 1 minute. Drain and set aside to cool. Once cooled, finely chop broccoli and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add cooled garlic and onion mixture, finely chopped broccoli, chopped ham, cottage cheese, flour, eggs, and shredded cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Lightly grease a 13X9 baking dish. Pour in the egg mixture and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until fully cooked and middle does not jiggle.
HAM AND BROCCOLI BREAKFAST STRATA - GIRL GONE GOURMET
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 363 per serving
- In a large pan melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and broccoli and cook them together for about 5 minutes, or just until they soften. Season the vegetables with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, and half and half. Season the mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/3 of the bread cubes on the bottom of the dish. Top the bread crumbs with 1/3 of the cheeses, broccoli and onions, and ham. Repeat this layering two more times, ending with the remaining cheese sprinkled over the top of the dish. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the top. Cover the dish and refrigerate it overnight.
- Remove it from the fridge and let it sit on the counter for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake it uncovered for 50-60 minutes. It’s done when a toothpick comes out clean when you test the center. Let the strata stand for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
CHEESY HAM & BROCCOLI TATER TOT CASSEROLE - SELF ...
5/5 (6)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 609 per serving
- While tater tots are cooking in the oven, saute onions in butter in 8 quart pot over high heat. As soon as the first onions start to turn golden, add the diced ham. Let the onion and ham cook in the butter for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the flour over the onion mixture and stir. Allow flour to cook for a couple of minutes, then add the milk, garlic powder, mustard powder, salt & pepper. Stir with a wooden spoon, removing any bits that may have stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to cook and stir the milk gravy until it thickens, about 5 minutes. Add the broccoli and 2 cups of the cheese, reserving the remaining 1 cup. Transfer the tater tots to a 9x13 baking dish and pour the ham and broccoli mixture over the tots.
HAM AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE – CAN'T STAY OUT …
Cuisine AmericanCategory BreakfastServings 15Calories 241 per serving
BROCCOLI BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT ...
Servings 12Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch
HAM & BROCCOLI BREAKFAST CASSEROLE (LOW CARB, PALEO) | …
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 158 per serving
BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH BROCCOLI, HAM, AND CHEESE …
3.4/5 (84)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 6
HAM AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 271Saturated Fat 6g 30%Cholesterol 35mg 12%Total Fat 11g 14%
15+ BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES FOR DINNER | EATINGWELL
HAM BROCCOLI BREAKFAST CASSEROLE- TFRECIPES
RECIPE FOR HAM BREAKFAST BAKE | RECIPES | ONE DISH …
CHEESY BROCCOLI EGG BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES
10 BEST BROCCOLI HAM CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HAM AND BROCCOLI BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH EXTRA SHARP ...
20 HAM CASSEROLES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY | ALLRECIPES
15 BREAKFAST CASSEROLES WITH HAM | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook a ham and broccoli casserole?Drain the broccoli and put it in the prepared casserole dish. Add the ham to the casserole dish and then pour the sauce over the ham and broccoli mix. Combine the 2 tablespoons of melted butter and panko breadcrumbs. Stir to coat the crumbs and then sprinkle over the casserole. Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
How do you make a broccoli and ham sandwich?Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cover bottom of dish with layer of French fries. Add a layer of broccoli, then sprinkle ham evenly over broccoli. In a small bowl mix together soup, milk and mayonnaise. Pour mixture evenly over ingredients in baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
What can I do with leftover ham and broccoli?Ham and Noodle Casserole with Broccoli is a creamy, cheesy casserole that's perfect for using up leftover ham. With a crunchy, buttery cracker crumb topping, this one dish meal is pure comfort food. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
What kind of cheese do you use for ham and broccoli?This ham and broccoli casserole can’t be any simpler. You can use either fresh, frozen or leftover roasted broccoli, deli ham or leftover ham. Again, when it comes to cheese, there is no right or wrong, any cheese you have would do, no need to buy shredded cheddar cheese specially for this recipe.