HAM IT UP SPAGHETTI
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, milk, dried minced onion, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl; add cooked angel hair pasta and ham. Transfer pasta mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the pasta mixture. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes; remove foil and continue baking until top is lightly browned, about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 542.6 calories, Carbohydrate 54.1 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fat 23.3 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 29.6 g, SaturatedFat 10.9 g, Sodium 1651.6 mg, Sugar 6.2 g
ITALIAN SPAGHETTI WITH HAM
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- While spaghetti is cooking, heat the 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in a large skillet. Saute ham and garlic.
- Drain spaghetti well, and combine with sauteed ham and garlic in the skillet. Over very low heat, slowly stir in the cheese, eggs, olives, and half of the parsley. Remove from heat. Add salt and butter to taste, and sprinkle with remaining parsley. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 554.4 calories, Carbohydrate 46.1 g, Cholesterol 224.9 mg, Fat 28.6 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 27.5 g, SaturatedFat 14.3 g, Sodium 1270.9 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
ITALIAN SPAGHETTI WITH HAM
- Melt butter in a large skillet and lightly saute the ham and garlic.
- Cook spaghetti, drain and add to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in cheese, half the parsley, eggs and olives.
- Remove from heat and toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley before serving.
SPAGHETTI HAM BAKE
"My sister passed along the recipe for this convenient casserole," says Mary Killion of Hermiston, Oregon. "I appreciate being able to freeze one pan for a hectic day. The generous portions are bound to feed a hungry family or an extra mouth or two that show up at your table."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in the ham, soup, sour cream, mushrooms, onion, olives if desired, mustard, seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce. , Transfer to two greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. In a small bowl, toss bread crumbs and butter; add cheese. Sprinkle over casseroles. , Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 2 months. Bake the remaining casserole, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes or until heated through., To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts :
I found this recipe in a church cookbook I bought while touring the New England states. Using common ingredients, it's easy to assemble, especially when you cook the spaghetti while mixing up the remaining ingredient.-Donna Gonda, North Canton, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, milk, onion, parsley and Worcestershire sauce. Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture with ham. , Transfer to a lightly greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer or until lightly browned and heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433 calories, Fat 15g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 57mg cholesterol, Sodium 922mg sodium, Carbohydrate 50g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
Wonderful way to use up leftover ham. Heck, it's a great excuse to go out and buy the ham in the first place! Really quick and really easy, darned near impossible to mess this one up. If you start the water first, and keep checking it, you can time this so the sauce and pasta are ready at the same time. Pretty cool. When you hear the water boiling, dump in the pasta, give a few good stirs so those noodles don't get too chummy with each other and stick together. Set the timer for whatever is appropriate, then get back to the sauce-making. As microwave ovens vary, so does the speed at which chefs move about the kitchen, so prep & cook times are approximate
Provided by ThatBobbieGirl
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Put the water on to boil for the pasta.
- While that's going, get a large microwave-able casserole with a lid.
- Open up the cans of soup and dump'em in.
- Stir in the milk and seasonings.
- Get all those soup lumps smashed up.
- Now dump in the ham and peas, and stir.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Stir, and determine if it's gotten hot enough to melt cheese.
- Nuke it again!
- A couple more minutes.
- When it's just about boiling, dump in the cheese, stir and cover.
- Microwave another couple minutes, and let it have a rest until the pasta is ready.
- It's probably tired.
- You didn't forget that water you put on the stove for the pasta, did you?
- That's using your noodle.
- So, when you heard that water boiling away, you picked up the lid, dumped in the pasta, and gave it a stir.
- Well, then, it should be ready to drain in the colander now.
- Drain it well, and then add it carefully to that microwave-able casserole you have the sauce in.
- I hope you picked a big one.
- You might want to add just about half of it, stir it around, then add the rest and stir some more.
- Now, unless the sauce had to wait around a long time, it should be hot and ready to serve.
- If not, just cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes until it's hot again.
- This has protein, carbs, and veggies all in one.
- Add a salad or fresh veggie sticks, if you want something more, and some fruit for dessert.
- Dinner is served, and barely a pot was dirtied in the making.
- My kind of cooking!
More about "ham it up spaghetti recipes"
LEFTOVER HAM AND CHEESE PENNE - JO COOKS
4.5/5 (120)Calories 762 per servingCategory Dinner, Lunch, Main Course
- In a large pot, melt the butter with the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chopped onion and saute for about 5 minutes until the onion softens.
- Stir in the chicken broth and heavy cream, then season with salt and pepper. Add the cheeses and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring, until the cheese melts.
ONE POT HAM AND CHEESE PASTA RECIPE - WITH LEFTOVER ...
4.8/5 (85)Calories 751 per servingCategory Main Dish, Pasta
PASTA RECIPES WITH HAM - CDKITCHEN
HAM-IT-UP SPAGHETTI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Cuisine Europe, ItalianCategory DinnerServings 8Total Time 30 mins
PASTA WITH HAM AND PEAS | EASY PASTA RECIPE | MANTITLEMENT
Cuisine AmericanCategory DinnerServings 6Total Time 20 mins
HAM AND SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 4Total Time 2 hrs
SUPER AMISH HAM AND SPAGHETTI BAKE - DELICIOUS - AMISH365.COM
5/5 (1)Category Main CourseCuisine American, Amish
HAM AND SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
HAM IT UP SPAGHETTI | RECIPE | SPAGHETTI RECIPES, CREAM ...
TRENDING RECIPES, 6-26-2021: HAM-IT UP SPAGHETTI, COOL ...
HAM-IT-UP SPAGHETTI - AMISH 365 | RECIPE | BAKED DISHES ...
10 LEFTOVER HAM BONE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE - INSANELY GOOD
HAM IT UP SPAGHETTI | RECIPE | RECIPES, HAM PEAS AND PASTA ...
HAM IT UP SPAGHETTI RECIPE
SPAGHETTI WITH HAM RECIPES
HAM-IT-UP SPAGHETTI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
HAM-IT-UP SPAGHETTI RECIPE
HAM IT UP SPAGHETTI - RECIPES - PAGE 4 | COOKS.COM
HAM IT UP SPAGHETTI RECIPE – NEUREZEPT
HAM IT UP SPAGHETTI - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
HAM SPAGHETTI RECIPES - ITALIAN SPAGHETTI WITH HAM RECIPE ...
#ham #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #casseroles #lunch #main-dish #pasta #pork #american #oven #easy #microwave #beginner-cook #kid-friendly #dietary #comfort-food #inexpensive #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #spaghetti #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook spaghetti with ham?Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, milk, onion, parsley and Worcestershire sauce. Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture with ham. Transfer to a lightly greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish.
How to cook spaghetti squash with Ham in it?Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, milk, onion, parsley and Worcestershire sauce. Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture with ham. Transfer to a lightly greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
How do you make easy spaghetti sauce?Using common ingredients, it's easy to assemble, especially when you cook the spaghetti while mixing up the remaining ingredient.—Donna Gonda, North Canton, Ohio Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, milk, onion, parsley and Worcestershire sauce. Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture with ham.
How do you make pasta sauce with ham and garlic?Mix in cubed ham, pasta, garlic, mustard, white wine, water, and additional salt. Simmer until the pasta is cooked al dente, stir in Swiss and parmesan until melted, then serve and enjoy! The sauce will be somewhat thin and loose, but thickens as the pasta sits.