DELUXE HAM CASSEROLE
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Stir in the macaroni. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ham and onion in melted butter until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir garlic into ham mixture and cook for about 2 minutes more; remove skillet from heat.
- Mix cooked pasta, Cheddar cheese, cream of celery soup, peas, milk, sour cream, onion powder, and garlic powder into the ham mixture until well mixed.
- Transfer pasta mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle French-fried onions atop casserole and bake until golden, about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 548.1 calories, Carbohydrate 48.5 g, Cholesterol 55.9 mg, Fat 30.5 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 18.6 g, SaturatedFat 13.8 g, Sodium 916 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
CREAMY HAM PASTA CASSEROLE
Top a rich casserole with a little crunch, and you've got a dish the whole family will love! -Marion Little, Humboldt, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (9 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute the celery, pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, milk and salt. In a very large bowl, combine the soup mixture, ham and mushrooms. Drain pasta; add to soup mixture and toss to coat., Transfer to two greased 13x9-in. baking dishes. Top with cracker crumbs. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Bake the remaining casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown., To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 345 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 30mg cholesterol, Sodium 1107mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
BAKED CHEESY HAM AND SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE
This is a favorite dish of mine for leftover ham. I like to use a mix of parmesan and white cheddar or you can use a monterey jack cheese if you prefer that, but it is just creamy and comforting. I love to bake a ham once a month. I cut it up and freeze and that way I always have a quick meal waiting to be put together. So many people only cook ham on holidays, but it is a great resource and inexpensive. Give this a try for a nice way to use your leftovers and good comfort food on a chilly night.
Provided by SarasotaCook
Yield 4-6 Individual Servings, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Pasta -- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package in a large pot of salted boiling water. Cook until al dente, drain and set aside.
- Ham and Vegetables -- Now in that same large pot you cooked the pasta in, add the butter and heat to medium. Then the mushrooms, ham, onion, scallions, parsley and cook until the mushrooms and onions are soft.
- Sauce -- To the vegetables, add the flour and stir until well blended. Then the broth, sherry, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Go easy on the salt because the broth and ham are both salty. Cook and stir until the sauce mixture thickens on medium to medium high heat. Reduce to medium and add in the cream, 1/2 of the parmesan, 1/2 of the white cheddar and the peas.
- Combine and Bake -- Add the drained pasta to the vegetable and cheese sauce and toss well. Spray a casserole dish 13x9 or similar with Pam or a nonstick spray and heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread the pasta mix into the casserole and top with the extra cheese. Bake about 30 minutes until bubbly and the cheese get nice and brown on top. Let set 5 minutes before serving to allow the sauce to firm up.
- This is a absolutely great casserole. I have also done this same recipe with leftover turkey or chicken and was just as good. And don't be afraid to use a sharp cheddar or even a swiss cheese as well. I just happen to like the white cheddar and parmesan best.
HAM AND CHEESE PASTA CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain.
- Combine macaroni, Cheddar cheese, ham, and mayonnaise in a 9x13 baking dish until well mixed.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the macaroni casserole.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 351.7 calories, Carbohydrate 35.8 g, Cholesterol 29.4 mg, Fat 16.9 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 13.4 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 379.3 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
HAM, ASPARAGUS, AND PASTA CASSEROLE
I have no idea where this came from, but I'm pretty sure I tweaked it from some cookbook or another. This is not only easy, it's incredibly tasty. Not too heavy, and doesn't take long in the oven so it's not bad for a summertime casserole.
Provided by Felix4067
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Cook pasta in boiling water seven minutes.
- Add asparagus; cook an additional 2-3 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large frying pan and preheat oven to 450°F.
- Add onion to butter and saute 4-5 minutes, just until softened.
- Combine flour, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add milk and chicken broth; combine well with a whisk.
- Add milk mixture to frying pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thickened (about 5 minutes).
- Remove sauce from heat; stir in lemon juice.
- Combine all ingredients except parmesan and bread crumbs in a large casserole dish.
- Combine parmesan and bread crumbs, and sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake at 450F for approximately 10 minutes, until casserole is bubbly and the bread crumbs are golden brown.
SPAGHETTI HAM BAKE
"My sister passed along the recipe for this convenient casserole," says Mary Killion of Hermiston, Oregon. "I appreciate being able to freeze one pan for a hectic day. The generous portions are bound to feed a hungry family or an extra mouth or two that show up at your table."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in the ham, soup, sour cream, mushrooms, onion, olives if desired, mustard, seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce. , Transfer to two greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. In a small bowl, toss bread crumbs and butter; add cheese. Sprinkle over casseroles. , Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 2 months. Bake the remaining casserole, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes or until heated through., To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts :
HAM AND PASTA CASSEROLE
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish; set aside. Prepare pasta.
- 3. In a medium stock pot add the butter. Over medium heat, melt the butter and add the onion, and bell peppers. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 4. Stir in the cornstarch and stir until blended. Stir in the chicken broth, sherry, and half and half. Cook until mixture until it becomes thickened.
- 5. Turn heat to low and stir in the Parmesan cheese and half of the Monterey Jack cheese; stirring until cheese is melted and creamy. Remove from heat and stir in mustard, salt, pepper and ham.
- 6. Combine the cooked pasta with the sauce mixture.
- 7. Add the pasta mixture to prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining Cheese on top of casserole.
- 8. Cover with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
More about "ham spaghetti casserole recipes"
HAM AND SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 4Total Time 2 hrs
HAM AND CHEESE PASTA BAKE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
4.7/5 (26)Total Time 45 minsCategory Dinner, Casserole, Comfort FoodCalories 483 per serving
HAM AND SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE WITH PEAS RECIPE
4.4/5 (14)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Dinner, Entree, PastaCalories 451 per serving
10 BEST HAM PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY HAM SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
CREAMY HAM AND SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE - AMEE'S SAVORY DISH
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hrCategory Main CourseCalories 450 per serving
5-INGREDIENT HAM AND NOODLE CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED …
4.5/5 (8)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory DinnerCalories 296 per serving
- While the noodles are cooking, place mustard, ham, condensed soup, and optional frozen green beans in a large bowl.
LEFTOVER HAM AND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 40 minsCategory LunchCalories 331 per serving
- Loosely cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes until hot and bubbling. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
CREAMY HAM AND NOODLE CASSEROLE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
5/5 (35)Total Time 55 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 329 per serving
- Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse to remove any starch, set aside.
HAM, SPINACH AND PASTA CASSEROLE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
Reviews 3Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CABBAGE, HAM AND SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE - THE SOUTHERN LADY …
Reviews 7Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PENNE CASSEROLE WITH HAM AND PEAS RECIPE
4/5 (77)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Dinner, Entree, PastaCalories 541 per serving
10 BEST HAM CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN CORDON BLEU CASSEROLE RECIPE (WITH PASTA) | KITCHN
SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE WITH HAM RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
CROCKPOT HAM AND POTATO CASSEROLE - RECIPES-GALORE.COM
HAM SPAGHETTI RECIPES - ITALIAN SPAGHETTI WITH HAM RECIPE ...
HAM & CHEESE SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SPAGHETTI SQUASH CASSEROLE WITH HAM RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Ham and cheese pasta casserole?Combine macaroni, Cheddar cheese, ham, and mayonnaise in a 9x13 baking dish until well mixed. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the macaroni casserole. Bake casserole in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
How do you make a deluxe Ham casserole?Cook and stir ham and onion in melted butter until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir garlic into ham mixture and cook for about 2 minutes more; remove skillet from heat. Mix cooked pasta, Cheddar cheese, cream of celery soup, peas, milk, sour cream, onion powder, and garlic powder into the ham mixture until well mixed.
What's the best way to make Spaghetti with ham?Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in the ham, soup, sour cream, mushrooms, onion, olives if desired, mustard, seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce.
How long do you bake a ham and cheese casserole?Place the mixture in a casserole dish. Top it with more cheese, bake for 30 minutes at 375F, and you have a complete meal. This creamy ham casserole is flavorful, wholesome and satisfying. It’s loaded with cheese, ham, and veggies.