- Combine all ingredients except bread slices and mix well.
- Trim crusts from bread slices, butter cupcake pans OR one side of bread slice.
- Place bread slices in cupcake tin with butter side down and shape into pan.
- Fill with meat mixture (full) and bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until meat is browned and cooked to temperature.
- Remove and serve.
- This recipe freezes well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163.8, Fat 6.7, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 33.2, Sodium 281.8, Carbohydrate 16.4, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 1.4, Protein 8.9
Homemade Hamburger Cupcakes are so cute and easy! Yellow cupcakes are filled with brownies, shredded coconut, and frosting to make them look just like hamburgers. Serve them with Sugar Cookie French Fries for the ultimate dessert meal! If you prefer to make your own components rather than used boxed mixes, see the Notes section for links to suggested recipes.
Provided by Elizabeth LaBau
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Spray your cupcake pans well with nonstick cooking spray-silicone pans recommended if possible. Do not add paper liners. Prepare the yellow cake mix according to package directions, and divide the batter into 12 jumbo cupcakes or 24 regular cupcakes.
- Bake the cupcakes according to the package directions, and let them cool once out of the oven. Remove them carefully from the pans.
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil or parchment, and spray well with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions and bake as instructed. Let the brownies cool completely.
- Divide the frosting equally between two bowls. Color one bowl with red food coloring so that it resembles ketchup. Depending on your food coloring, you might want to mix a little black or brown coloring in to deepen the red shade.
- Color the second bowl with yellow food coloring to make it look like mustard. You can add a touch of orange or red to make it more mustard-y if you'd like.
- Place the shredded sweetened coconut in a zip-top plastic bag, and add a few drop of green food coloring.
- Knead the bag between your hands to distribute the color, until you have bright green coconut "lettuce."
- Slice the hulled strawberries widthwise to create 1/4-inch thick strawberry rounds.
- Use a round circular cutter to cut circles out of the brownies to make the "patties." You can press together the brownie scraps and cut out more circles to make as many as you need-it doesn't matter if the rounds look perfect since they'll be covered by all the other burger ingredients.
- Slice each cupcake in half. If they seem a little too tall to be buns, trim them from the middle to make them bun-sized.
- Pipe a squiggle of yellow frosting all around the edge, peeking out from the side, to look like mustard.
- Lay strawberry slices on top of the yellow frosting. Top the strawberries with a thin layer of frosting so the brownie has something to stick to.
- Set a brownie patty on top of the strawberries.
- Add a squiggle of red frosting around the edge to look like ketchup.
- Press a generous layer of green coconut on top of the red frosting.
- Add the top half of the cupcake. Brush the top of each cupcake with corn syrup (you can thin it out with water if it's too thick to easily work with) and sprinkle with a generous pinch of sesame seeds.
- Stick a frilled toothpick through the cupcake, and the transformation into hamburgers is complete!
- Serve these within 2 hours of assembly, since the fresh berries will gradually soften the cupcakes. If you use canned frosting, these can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days. If you use homemade frosting with butter, I recommend refrigerating them in an airtight container, and letting them come to room temperature before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209 kcal, Carbohydrate 42 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 334 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 24 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CUTE HAMBURGER CUPCAKES
Great for birthday parties, picnics or anything you like. Fun for kids to decorate. I got this from "Hey There, CupCake" by Clare Crespo.
Provided by Jessiica
Yield 1 dozen... I'm guessing
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Prepare cupcakes according to your the recipe you pick.
- Prepare frosting. Superate into two bowls. Dye one red, and one green.
- Slice the tope off of all the cupcakes. Discard or eat tops of chocolate cupcakes.
- Slice the bottom pieces of all cupcakes into 1/2" slices. (Just slice each bottom in half).
- Right now you should have: tops of white cupcakes. The bottoms of all cupcakes cut in half.
- Take one slice of white cupcake and frost one side green.This is the bottom of the bun, the green is the lettuce.
- Take a slice of chocolate cupcake and place on top of 'lettuce'. This will be the meat.
- Take one slice of white cupcake and frost both sides red. This will be the tomato. Place on top of 'meat'.
- Place the top of one white cupcake on top. This is the top of the bun.
- Add sesame seeds for more realistic look.
- Repeat steps.
- ^_^ I hope it makes sense, If it's confusing, just look at the picture and it's pretty self explanitory.
Nutrition Facts :
- For the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line one 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper cupcake liners. Spray the liners with baking spray.
- Cut a 2-inch round from each slice of bread and toast in the oven on a baking sheet until lightly browned. Save the rest for breadcrumbs. Place a piece of toast in the bottom of each cup and set aside.
- Cook the ground beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper. Drain off any fat, if necessary, and place the beef in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel and cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp, turning once, about 6 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat from the skillet and add the onions. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the onions are very soft, about 8 minutes. Stir in the mustard and relish. Stir into the bowl with the ground beef. Divide evenly between the prepared cups.
- Place a cheese cube in each cup and push gently down into the meat mixture.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together the milk, sour cream and eggs in a 1-quart glass measuring cup. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk just until blended. Return to the measuring cup. Pour over the beef mixture.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool the cupcakes in the tin on a rack for 10 minutes.
- For the sauce: Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup and relish.
- To assemble: Drizzle the cooled cupcakes with the sauce. Garnish with the reserved bacon and with lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles.
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES WITH POUND CAKE FRIES
- Remove cupcake liners (if necessary) and cut each cupcake in half horizontally; place a brownie on the bottom half of each cupcake. Set top halves aside.
- Divide buttercream evenly between three bowls. To one bowl, add 1/4 teaspoon green food coloring and 2 drops yellow food coloring; mix well to combine. To the second bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon yellow food coloring and 1 drop red food coloring; mix well to combine. To the third bowl, add 1 teaspoon red food coloring and 1 drop blue food coloring; mix well to combine.
- Transfer each colored buttercream to a resealable plastic bag. Snip a 1/4-inch opening from one bottom corner of each plastic bag. Using the yellow buttercream, pipe a large hollow square on each brownie. Using the red buttercream, pipe a circle in the center of the square. Top with a squiggle of the green buttercream over the red circle.
- Brush reserved top halves of cupcakes lightly with water. Sprinkle with nonpareils, pressing to adhere. Top frosted brownies with cupcake tops to create cupcake burgers.
- Preheat broiler.
- Using a crinkle-cut knife, slice pound cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Cut each slice into a 1/2-inch-thick strip. Place pound cake strips on a baking sheet and transfer to broiler. Broil until golden and toasted, 30 seconds. Drizzle pound cake fries with red buttercream and serve with hamburger cupcakes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter one side of each slice of bread, and press each slice butter-side down into the cups of a muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, onion, cream of mushroom soup, salt and pepper until well blended. Fill each bread cup with the mixture. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over the tops.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until meat is cooked through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 303.2 calories, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 72.4 mg, Fat 21 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 12.9 g, SaturatedFat 9.4 g, Sodium 446.4 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
HUMMINGBIRD CUPCAKES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: nonstick cooking spray, all purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, kosher salt, ground cinnamon, ripe bananas, pineapple, vegetable oil, large eggs, vanilla extract, cream cheese, unsalted butter, powdered sugar, pineapple, kosher salt, vanilla extract, fresh pineapple, candied pineapple
Provided by FILTHY RICH on Fox
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Make the hummingbird cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 2 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners and grease with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the mashed bananas, crushed pineapple, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla and stir with a wooden spoon to incorporate. The batter will be thick.
- Using a spring-release ice cream scoop, divide the batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes before frosting.
- Make the cream cheese frosting: In a large metal bowl, cream the cream cheese and butter with an electric hand mixer on high speed for 3-5 minutes, until fluffy and thick.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until incorporated. Increase the mixer speed to high and whip until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes more.
- Add the crushed pineapple, salt, and vanilla and whip for another 30 seconds, or until incorporated.
- Transfer the frosting to a piping bag fitted with a star tip, then pipe onto the cooled cupcakes.
- Garnish each cupcake with a slice of fresh and candied pineapple.
- Note: The temperature of the butter and cream cheese should not exceed 72°F (22°C) or the frosting may break.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 603 calories, Carbohydrate 121 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 89 grams
You will definitely want to eat dessert first when you spot these adorable sweets! The clever cupcakes would be great for a kids' party.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place mini paper baking cup in each of 24 mini muffin cups. In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, about 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat 2 minutes longer. Add 3 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. On low speed, alternately add flour mixture, about a third at a time, and milk, about half at a time, beating just until blended.
- Fill each cup with about 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon batter or until about two-thirds full. (Cover and refrigerate remaining batter until ready to bake; cool pan 15 minutes before reusing.) Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter to make an additional 48 mini cupcakes.
- Leave oven temperature at 350°F. Grease 15x10x1-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large bowl, stir brownie mix, 1/4 cup water, the oil and 2 eggs with spoon until blended. Pour into pan. Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool 20 minutes. With 1 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 64 brownie rounds for "burgers."
- In medium bowl, toss coconut, green food color and 4 to 6 drops water with fork until coconut reaches desired color; set aside.
- Remove paper baking cups from 64 cupcakes (reserve remaining cupcakes for another use). Cut each cupcake horizontally in half to make tops and bottoms of "buns." Place brownie rounds (burgers) on bottom halves of cupcakes (buns), using frosting to secure.
- To make "cheese slices," on large microwavable plate, microwave about 8 chewy fruit candies at a time on High 5 to 10 seconds to soften. Use bottom of measuring cup to flatten until each is about 1 3/4 inches in diameter. Secure to "burgers" with frosting. Repeat to make additional "cheese slices."
- To make "ketchup," cut chewy fruit snack with kitchen scissors into about 1 3/4-inch irregular-edged circles. Secure to "cheese" with frosting. Spread dab of frosting on "ketchup"; sprinkle each slider with scant 2 teaspoons tinted coconut for "shredded lettuce."
- In small bowl, mix honey and enough of the 1 to 2 teaspoons water until thin consistency. Brush honey mixture lightly over "bun tops"; sprinkle each with sesame seed. Spread dab of frosting on cut sides of "bun tops"; secure to coconut, frosting side down.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Carbohydrate 27 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cupcake Slider, Sodium 135 mg, Sugar 19 g, TransFat 0 g
YELLOW BUTTER CUPCAKES FOR HAMBURGER CUPCAKES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour two standard muffin tins, or line muffin tins with paper liners; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then beat in vanilla. With the mixer on low, add flour mixture in three parts, alternating with milk and beginning and ending with flour, mixing well after each addition.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake, rotating pans halfway through, until golden brown and a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Transfer pans to a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and let cool completely on wire racks before frosting.
HAMSTER CUPCAKES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: cream cheese frosting, carrot cake cupcakes, pink food coloring, orange food coloring, white chocolate melting wafers, mini marshmallows, black jumbo nonpareils
Provided by The Masked Singer
Categories Bakery Goods
Yield 12 cupcakes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Add ¾ cup (165 grams) cream cheese frosting to a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of cream cheese frosting with the pink food coloring, then transfer to a small piping bag fitted with a small round tip.
- Add the remaining cream cheese frosting to a medium bowl and mix with the orange food coloring until the desired shade of orange is reached. Transfer to a large piping bag fitted with a star tip.
- Holding the piping bag upright, pipe the orange frosting in a circle around the edge of a cupcake, then fill in the center. Pipe 2 slightly larger mounds of frosting on the top corners of the cupcake as ears.
- Place 2 white chocolate wafers adjacent to each other at the bottom center of the cupcake, then nestle 2 mini marshmallow halves slightly under the space where the wafers meet as hamster teeth. Using the white cream cheese frosting, pipe a dime-sized mound where the 2 wafers meet and a small dot in the center of each ear. Pipe a dot of pink frosting on top of the white mound as the nose. Place 2 nonpareils above the wafers as eyes. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
BEST HAMBURGER EVER
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 173.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 966.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
More about "hamburger cupcakes recipes"
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (1)Author MartyjServings 20
- -Make yellow cake mix according to box. You can use paper liners, but I find it better using none and spray the pan holes with cooking spray.
EASY HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE THAT'S PERFECT FOR …
Servings 24Total Time 1 hr 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 min
FUN FOR SUMMER: HAMBURGER CUPCAKES! - SUGARHERO
HAMBURGER IN CUPCAKE PAN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES - BIGOVEN.COM
120 HAMBURGER CUPCAKES IDEAS | HAMBURGER CUPCAKES, CUPCAKE
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES (M_C-TX) RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE - GENIUS KITCHEN | RECIPES, CUPCAKE …
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES - PILLSBURY BAKING
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES AND FRIES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES | BAKING RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
COWBOY CUPCAKES - CANADIAN BEEF | CANADA BEEF
10 BEST GROUND BEEF CUPCAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE - DIVAS CAN COOK
MINI HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE | HAMBURGER CUPCAKES, CUPCAKE …
HOW TO MAKE CUPCAKES THAT LOOK LIKE HAMBURGER SLIDERS
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES @ TOTALLYCHEFS
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES - BAKE BELIEVE BAKING CHIPS & BARS
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES - SIMPLY BAKINGS
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE …
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES - THERESCIPES.INFO
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES - TANSFORM A CUPCAKE INTO A COOKOUT DESSERT!
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES - THE KITCHENARIUM
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES | BAKING RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES AND 'CHIPS' - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
HAMBURGER IN CUPCAKE PAN RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES WITH COOKIE FRIES - GLORIOUS TREATS
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHEESEBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
CLEVER CHEESEBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE // HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS®
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES AND COOKIE FRIES - HANIELA'S | RECIPES, …
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #side-dishes #beef #easy #beginner-cook #dietary #inexpensive #ground-beef #meat #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a cupcake Burger?Slice the yellow cupcakes in half to create the bun. Slice the tops off of the chocolate cupcakes to create the burger. Divide the prepared frosting into 3 bowls. Place frosting in piping bags. ( I used a basket weave tip for the cheese, round tip for the ketchup and a flower tip for the lettuce)
Are there any cupcakes that look like burgers?If you want to take your cupcake game up a notch, try these Hamburger Cupcakes! Yellow cupcakes are turned into hamburger look-alikes by filling them with fudgy brownies, plenty of frosting, and fresh strawberry slices. Very important question: are Hamburger Cupcakes dinner, or dessert?
How do you make cupcake patties in the box?-Fill the individual cupcake holes less than you normally would (about 1/2 way) and bake according to box or until a toothpick comes out clean. -Prepare brownie mix according to the box. Bake preferrably in a 10 x 14 pan so that the brownie patties are thin. -Next, divide Icing into three separate mixing bowls.
What is the best way to make cupcakes?These cupcakes are fun, fairly easy to make, an great for cookouts and celebrations! -Make yellow cake mix according to box. You can use paper liners, but I find it better using none and spray the pan holes with cooking spray.