- brown hamburger, sausage and onion.
- Add Velveeta cheese until melted, sprinkle cayenne pepper and pepper flakes to taste.
- Let cool completely.
- Mound onto cocktail rye slices and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until bubbly.
A mixture of hamburger, mild sausage and Worcestershire sauce with processed cheese melted on top. Makes a delicious snack or quick meal. Serve it on toasted slices of your favorite bread.
Provided by Tia
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place ground beef and sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain the meat and mix in Worcestershire sauce. Spread processed cheese over meat, allowing it to melt. Serve warm on slices of bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Cholesterol 69.1 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Protein 16.2 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Sodium 336.7 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, pour the gin, sweet vermouth, and Fernet-Branca. Add a dash of orange juice if you like. Stir well, for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Twist an orange peel over the drink to express its oils, then lay it over the rim as a garnish. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 177 kcal, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 5 mg, Sugar 4 g, Fat 0 g, ServingSize 1 cocktail (1 serving), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
HANKY PANKY (EASY RECIPE)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together ground beef, sausage, and onion until the meats are no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain off excess fat.
- Reduce the heat to low. Season with cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Slice the cheese into cubes and add them to the mixture. Stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Place rye bread slices onto a baking sheet. Top each piece with a spoonful of meat mixture. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the bread is toasted and the cheese bubbles. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 374 cal
HANKY PANKY RECIPE
Cheesy and flavorful, this classic recipe is soon to be a new favorite. Put together this easy to make, crowd pleasing appetizer in just 30 minutes!
Provided by Shauna
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Brown the meat and drain well and return to pan. Add Velveeta cheese, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 teaspoon oregano and one teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread on individual-sized pumpernickel bread then bake at 425°F for 5 minutes, until bread is toasted and topping is bubbling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212 kcal, Carbohydrate 20 g, Protein 11 g, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 26 mg, Sodium 863 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 4 g, UnsaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 serving
These rye slices topped with sausage and cheese are so easy and so delicious that they are sure to please. In fact, my husband loves them so much that I sometimes make them on regular-sized rye bread for dinner.
Provided by RENE1959
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over a medium heat until it is browned and cooked through. Stir onion, garlic powder, black pepper, and process cheese into the skillet. Stir until the cheese is melted and the ingredients are well combined.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mixture onto each slice of cocktail rye. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380.6 calories, Carbohydrate 25.2 g, Cholesterol 50.5 mg, Fat 25.3 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 12.4 g, SaturatedFat 10.3 g, Sodium 1031.7 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
This sweet 50/50 martini was created in the early 1900s by Ada Coleman, the head bartender at the American Bar at the Savoy Hotel in London. It combines equal parts gin and sweet vermouth, finished with a splash of the bittersweet Italian amaro Fernet-Branca. Stick with the original recipe and use Fernet-Branca, or substitute another fernet. The amount you deploy depends on both individual taste and the intensity of the fernet used, so add it slowly, and as you like.
Provided by Rebekah Peppler
Yield 1 drink
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place a coupe or Nick and Nora glass in the freezer to chill for at least 15 minutes and up to an hour. (Alternatively, fill the coupe with ice and water, stir for 30 seconds, pour out the ice and water, and pour the finished drink into the now-chilled glass.)
- In a cocktail shaker or mixing glass filled with ice, combine the gin, vermouth and fernet. Stir until very cold, about 30 seconds, then strain into the chilled cocktail glass. Hold the orange peel by its long edges, skin facing down into the glass. Pinch the peel to express the citrus oils into the glass and garnish with the orange peel.
More about "hanky panky recipes"
HANKY PANKY - SPIRITS BEACON
HANKY PANKY RECIPE
HANKY PANKY - COCKTAILS DISTILLED
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL | SAVOURSMITHS
HANKY PANKY - BEEF
HANKY PANKY RECIPE - THRILLIST
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
HANKY PANKY RECIPE | GRITSANDPINECONES.COM
EASY HANKY PANKY RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
HANKY PANKY RECIPE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
THE BEST HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL RECIPE BY DIRK HANY
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL RECIPE - COCKTAIL MONKEY
HANKY PANKIES – AN OLD FASHIONED POLISH MISTAKE
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL - THE DRUNKARD'S ALMANAC
HANKY PANKY RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL | COCKTAIL SOCIETY
HOW TO MAKE THE HANKY PANKY - A LUSH LIFE MANUAL
HANKY PANKY DIP RECIPE VELVEETA - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HANKY PANKY APPETIZER RECIPE - MEATY AND CHEESY - TALKING MEALS
THONGS, UNDERWEAR, LINGERIE & SLEEPWEAR | HANKY PANKY
THE HANKY PANKY
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
HANKY-PANKIES RECIPE (CHEESY, PORKY CARAWAY BITES) - PUREWOW
HANKY PANKY RECIPE ORIGINAL SPICY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL - RECIPE AND INGREDIENTS - MYBARTENDER
HANKY PANKYS (EASY WEEKNIGHT MEAL OR GAME DAY APPETIZER!)
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL RECIPE - COCKTAILS & BARS
HANKY PANKIES APPETIZERS - DEEP SOUTH DISH
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
THE HANKY PANKY — THE COCKTAIL JOURNEY
HANKY PANKY (GIN COCKTAIL) - THE PERFECT RECIPE
HANKY PANKY RECIPE - PINTEREST
HANKY PANKY'S - SHUGARY SWEETS
THE MAGIC OF FERNET-BRANCA COCKTAILS | PUNCH
THE HANKY-PANKY RECIPE | VINEPAIR
EASY AND CHEESY HANKY PANKYS 2 WAYS - HEINEN'S GROCERY STORE
SAUSAGE HANKY PANKY RECIPE + VIDEO - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL HISTORY - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE HANKY PANKY RECIPE IS A PERFECT (AND MAKE AHEAD) PARTY FOOD
HANKY PANKY COCKTAIL - KITCHEN GEEKERY
HANKY PANKY RECIPE - LEMONSFORLULU.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #appetizers #dietary
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook Hanky pankies?How to make Quick and Easy Hanky Pankies: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Add ground beef and sausage to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir and cook until browned. Use a potato masher or large fork to break up any large clumps of meat. When the meat has browned, drain off any excess fat.
How to make Hanky Panky with Velveeta?Then, this hanky panky recipe will do the trick with meaty and cheesy bites in each serving. In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook sausage until browned and crumbled. Drain off excess fat. Add velveeta and stir over low heat until melted and fully blended. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lay bread slices onto a baking sheet.
What is a Hanky Panky cocktail?The Hanky Panky cocktail is a sophisticated drink with lots of flavors. - And a fun but not quite so sophisticated name. If you're into old-school boozy and classy drinks, the Hanky Panky cocktail is a good choice. It is an interesting mix of Gin, Sweet Vermouth, and Fernet Branca. It's heavy and complex and just right for sipping after a long day.
What are Hanky pankies made of?Also known as a “polish mistake,” Hanky Pankies are topped with a combination of sausage, hamburger meat and, what else, lots of gooey cheesy goodness! If you have never had a Hanky Panky, you are in for a treat!