BAKED HAWAIIAN ROLL SANDWICHES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bottom of buns on the prepared baking sheet. Layer lingonberry jam, ham, and Swiss cheese equally on top of each. Add melted butter, onion flakes, sugar, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, and honey mustard equally to each. Replace tops of buns.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and buns are toasty, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 779.9 calories, Carbohydrate 72.3 g, Cholesterol 143.2 mg, Fat 37.7 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 25 g, Sodium 828 mg, Sugar 16 g
BAKED HAWAIIAN SANDWICHES
These sandwiches are quick, easy, and always a hit. They can be served at receptions, baby showers, Bible studies, or tailgate parties! I have made large quantities and they have always turned out. Sandwiches can be made up in advance and stored in refrigerator until ready to bake. Try them and enjoy!
Provided by CBLEWETT
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place a rack into lower half of oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange bottom halves of Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet. Place a half slice each of ham, Swiss cheese, smoked turkey, and provolone cheese onto each roll bottom. Place top halves onto each bottom to make sandwiches.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat and stir in sugar, dried onion flakes, poppy seeds, and honey mustard until mixture is smoothly combined, creamy, and the sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes; brush over the tops of each sandwich.
- Bake sandwiches on the preheated oven's lower rack until tops are golden brown and fillings are hot, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 425.8 calories, Carbohydrate 46.6 g, Cholesterol 77.6 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 10.8 g, Sodium 488.4 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
HOT HAWAIIAN BEEF SANDWICHES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the rolls in half and place the bottoms in a single layer in a 9-by-13-inch dish.
- Mix the salad dressing and some hot sauce together in a small bowl. Spread the mixture on the rolls in the dish. Layer on the roast beef and then the cheese over the rolls. Place the top halves of the rolls on the cheese.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter with the lemon pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Drizzle or brush the butter mixture over the sandwiches. Cover with foil.
- Bake until the cheese melts, 10 to 12 minutes. Uncover and cook until lightly browned, about another 2 minutes. Serve hot.
HAWAIIAN DELI SANDWICHES
"When our four kids were in sports, we were often on the road for meals," relates Tammy Blomquist from Taylorville, Illinois. "These easy sandwiches can be made ahead of time, and they travel well. They're great for potlucks and entertaining, too." TIP: To feed a crowd, Tammy usually increases this recipe and starts with a dozen rolls instead of four.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Leaving the rolls attached, cut in half horizontally; remove top. Spread ranch dressing over cut side of top; spread mustard over cut side of bottom. Layer with ham, salami and turkey; replace top. Cut into four sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406 calories, Fat 19g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 2015mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
MINI HALFTIME HAWAIIAN ROLL SANDWICHES
Pair turkey and bacon in Hawaiian roll sandwiches made for game watching. These delicious Mini Halftime Hawaiian Roll Sandwiches are made with chive and onion cream cheese spread for added flavor.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut rolls horizontally in half. Place bottom halves of rolls, cut sides up, in 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with turkey, tomatoes and bacon.
- Spread cream cheese spread onto cut sides of tops of rolls; place, cut sides down, over sandwiches in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended; drizzle over sandwiches. Cover. Let stand 20 min.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake sandwiches (covered) 20 min. or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 500 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.6813 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 8 g
More about "hawaiian roll sandwiches recipes"
HAM AND CHEESE HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS - SUPER EASY …
HAWAIIAN ROLL ITALIAN SLIDERS RECIPE - COOKING WITH JANICA
10 BEST HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLL SANDWICHES RECIPES
35 BEST IDEAS HAWAIIAN ROLLS HAM SANDWICHES
19+ PARTY PERFECT HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS - SAVORY …
BEST HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
HAWAIIAN ROLL BAKED SANDWICHES | RECIPELION.COM
HAWAIIAN ROLL PIZZA SLIDERS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
DINNER ROLL SANDWICHES - JENNIFER COOKS
10 BEST HAWAIIAN SANDWICHES WITH HAWAIIAN ROLLS …
HAWAIIAN ROLL SANDWICHES RECIPE - A SPECTACLED OWL
Servings 12Total Time 35 mins
EASY HAWAIIAN ROLL MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE
15 HAWAIIAN ROLL RECIPES - FOOD.COM
18 HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS TO BRING TO ANY POTLUCK | TASTE OF …
HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS ON HAWAIIAN ROLLS - SOUTHERN PLATE
PIONEER WOMAN HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS - CHEFS & RECIPES
HAWAIIAN ROLL SANDWICH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
FUNERAL SANDWICHES RECIPE (HOT HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS)
28 HAWAIIAN ROLL SANDWICHES IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, FAVORITE …
HAWAIIAN HAM SANDWICHES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE BEST COPYCAT HAWAIIAN ROLLS RECIPE - SCRAMBLED CHEFS
HAWAIIAN ROLL BREAKFAST SLIDERS - DANCE AROUND THE KITCHEN
THE BEST HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLLS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
KING'S HAWAIIAN ROLL HAM SANDWICHES - BEYER BEWARE - RECIPES FOR …
THE BEST IDEAS FOR HAWAIIAN ROLL SANDWICHES CREAM CHEESE - BEST …
EASY COPYCAT HAWAIIAN ROLLS YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
HAWAIIAN ROLL BREAKFAST SLIDERS | MODERNMEALMAKEOVER.COM
HAM AND SWISS HAWAIIAN SANDWICH ROLLS - THE ENDLESS APPETITE
HAWAIIAN ROLL DINNER IDEAS - THERESCIPES.INFO
HAWAIIAN RECIPES & BREAD AND ROLL RECIPES | KING'S HAWAIIAN RECIPES
HAWAIIAN PORK ROLL SANDWICHES - SIMPLE SEASONAL
HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLL SLIDERS - MAKE-AHEAD MEAL MOM
TOP 35 HAWAIIAN ROLLS HAM SANDWICHES – BEST ROUND UP RECIPE …
HAWAIIAN ROLL SANDWICHES COLD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HAWAIIAN DINNER ROLLS - BAKE. EAT. REPEAT.
30 BEST HAWAIIAN ROLL SANDWICHES IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES ...
MINI BAKED HAM SANDWICHES - KING'S HAWAIIAN
GLAZED HAWAIIAN PARTY ROLLS (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
HAWAIIAN ROLL FRENCH TOAST - MORIBYAN
LOUISIANA BRIDE: CAMPFIRE HAWAIIAN ROLL SANDWICHES
ROAST BEEF HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS - SANDY'S SANDWICHES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook Hawaiian rolls for sandwiches?Arrange bottom halves of Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet. Place a half slice each of ham, Swiss cheese, smoked turkey, and provolone cheese onto each roll bottom. Place top halves onto each bottom to make sandwiches.
How do you make Hawaiian ham sandwiches?With the perfect combination of sweet and salty flavors, these Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches are sure to be crowd-pleasers. Serve them during the holidays or during a football party–they are great for any occasion. Cut rolls in half; set tops aside. Place bottoms in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; they should just fit. Layer ham and cheese on top.
What are the best sandwiches to try on a Hawaiian Roll?You can additionally try other sandwiches like the Potato Sandwich or Cheese Vegetable Sandwich. 7. Ham Sandwiches on Hawaiian Rolls from Ham Sandwiches on Hawaiian Rolls. Source Image: pinterest.com. Visit this site for details: pinterest.com
How to bake Hawaiian ham and cheese rolls?These Hawaiian rolls are layered with ham and Swiss cheese, flavored with lingonberry jam and honey mustard, and then baked until warm and melted. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place bottom of buns on the prepared baking sheet.