HOW TO TOAST PECANS
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spritz baking sheet with cooking spray.
- To toast pecans, put them on a baking sheet and toast them just until they become aromatic, about 5 minutes.
- You have to watch them carefully as they are easily scorched.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 753.2, Fat 78.5, SaturatedFat 6.7, Carbohydrate 15.1, Fiber 10.5, Sugar 4.3, Protein 10
- Melt unsalted butter, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon cayenne. Pour this mixture over 2 cups pecans, tossing to coat them. Bake the nuts on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until nuts are beginning to brown. Remove immediately to drain on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Pour the butter into a medium bowl, and mix in the pecans. Stir until the pecans are well coated.
- Arrange coated pecans in a single layer on one or two medium baking sheets. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven approximately 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, cool and store in covered containers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 546.8 calories, Carbohydrate 8.3 g, Cholesterol 40.7 mg, Fat 58.2 g, Fiber 5.7 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 109 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
SEA SALT-ROASTED PECANS
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Toss pecans and melted butter in medium bowl to coat. Add sea salt and toss. Spread pecans in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until fragrant and slightly darkened in color, about 15 minutes. Cool pecans on baking sheet.
- Melt butter in a 9x13 pan.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and pecans.
- Stir approximately every 15 minutes.
- Bake at 250 Fahrenheit for about 1+ hours until pecans are done (baked completely through).
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle to taste with seasoning salt.
OLD-FASHIONED ROASTED PECANS
My ex-mother-in-law lives in the South and has lots of pecan trees. She sends me bags of shelled pecans every year for Christmas. I found out how they make the roasted pecans at the fair. Even though they use big roasters, these turn out just as great.
Provided by Patricia K
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (105 degrees C). Lightly grease a rimmed baking pan.
- Combine the egg white and water in a mixing bowl; beat until fluffy. Fold in the pecans to coat evenly. Combine the sugar, salt, and ground cinnamon in a shaker or cup with a lid. Dust the pecans evenly with the sugar mixture. Spread the nuts over the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, stirring every 15 minutes, about 1 hour. Cool on pan, and store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282.7 calories, Carbohydrate 17.5 g, Fat 24.1 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 79.7 mg, Sugar 13.9 g
I pack these easy candied pecans in jars tied with pretty ribbon for family and friends. My granddaughter gave some to a doctor at the hospital where she works, and he said they were too good to be true! -Opal Turner, Hughes Springs, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 1 pound (8 servings).
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place pecans in a shallow baking pan in a 250° oven for 10 minutes or until warmed. Grease a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside. , Grease the sides of a large heavy saucepan with remaining butter; add sugar, water, salt and cinnamon. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar. Cover; cook 2 minutes to dissolve any sugar crystals that may form on the sides of pan., Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 236° (soft-ball stage). Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Stir in warm pecans until evenly coated. , Spread onto prepared baking pan. Bake at 250° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Spread on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 calories, Fat 30g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 177mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "toasted pecans recipes"
HOW TO TOAST PECANS - CULINARY HILL
Ratings 109Total Time 12 minsCategory Appetizer, PantryCalories 202 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup.
- Toss pecans in oil and salt if desired. In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat pecans until browned and fragrant, stirring occasionally, about 2 to 5 minutes.
BUTTERY TOASTED PECANS RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Servings 4Total Time 35 mins
HOW TO TOAST PECANS | 2 WAYS TO TOAST PECANS | RECIPES ...
Author ByEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
EASY CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
EASY ROASTED PECANS RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
ROASTED SPICED PECANS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE EASIEST CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - COOKIES AND CUPS
ROASTED PECANS - AMERICAN PECANS
HOW TO TOAST PECANS ON THE STOVE TOP AND IN ... - BAKER BETTIE
10 BEST ROASTED PECANS RECIPES - YUMMLY
ROASTED SPICED PECANS | SO DELICIOUS
10 BEST ROASTED PECANS FLAVOR RECIPES - YUMMLY
HOW TO TOAST PECANS (LOTS OF TIPS & TRICKS!): TAKE TWO …
ROASTED PECANS RECIPE - SOUTHERN HOME EXPRESS
HOW TO TOAST PECANS - TIDYMOM®
HOW TO ROAST PECANS | GRITSANDPINECONES.COM
ROASTED PECANS RECIPE | HOW TO ROAST NUTS IN THE OVEN OR ...
TOASTED PECANS - MAPLE CINNAMON PECAN SNACK - RECIPES JUST 4U
TOASTED PECANS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TOASTED CANDIED PECANS - HOW DID YOU COOK THAT
HOW TO TOAST PECANS (STEP BY STEP) - COMFORTABLE FOOD
HONEY ROASTED PECANS - THE SPRUCE EATS
CINNAMON & SUGAR ROASTED PECANS RECIPE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
SIMPLE ROASTED PECAN HALVES RECIPE - COOKING | ADD A PINCH
QUICK AND EASY CINNAMON ROASTED PECANS RECIPE - FABULESSLY ...
TOASTED PECANS - BIGOVEN
HOW TO TOAST PECANS IN THE OVEN, MICROWAVE, AIR FRYER OR ...
OVEN-ROASTED SALTED PECANS RECIPE - SOUTHERN KISSED
HOW TO TOAST PECANS (2 WAYS!) – A COUPLE COOKS
SALTED OVEN ROASTED PECANS RECIPE - ON SUTTON PLACE
HOW TO TOAST PECANS (IN OVEN & PAN) - EVOLVING TABLE
You'll also love