CONTEST-WINNING TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP
You don't need to cook the tender homemade meatballs or boil the egg noodles separately, so you can easily stir up this savory soup in no time. I usually double the recipe for our family of seven. -Carol Losier Baldwinsville, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large saucepan, bring the broth, celery and carrot to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. , Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the egg, bread crumbs, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls., Add meatballs to the simmering broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until no meat is longer pink. Add noodles. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 92mg cholesterol, Sodium 545mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
HEARTY TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP
Every Italian-American family I know seems to have its own version of meatball soup. This recipe is based on my family's version. -Christie Ladd, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, combine the egg whites, bread crumbs, cheese and 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. , Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink., Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute carrots and celery in oil for 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the broth, pepper and remaining Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. , Stir in pasta; cook 10-12 minutes longer or until vegetables and pasta are tender. Add meatballs and heat through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251 calories, Fat 9g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 53mg cholesterol, Sodium 772mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
HEARTY TURKEY VEGETABLE SOUP
All your favorite soup veggies can be found in this hearty dish, plus some soft noodles and lots of chunks of roast turkey or chicken.
Provided by Geema
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat stock pot on medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Saute onions and garlic until just transparent -- 5 minutes.
- Add celery, cabbage and mushrooms cooking and stirring until soft -- 5 more minutes.
- Add potato, green beans, salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Pour in chicken stock and bring to a boil; then turn down to a simmer and cook for 45 minutes.
- Add macaroni, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add butter beans, and turkey or chicken, cooking just until heated.
- Taste for seasoning and serve.
HEARTY ITALIAN MEATBALL SOUP
A very hearty, flavorful soup. Use whatever small shaped pasta you like.
Provided by Suzanne Call
Categories Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes Soup Recipes Noodle Soup Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Stir water, tomatoes, beef broth, and Italian seasoning together in a large pot; bring to a boil. Add meatballs, Italian-blend vegetables, and pasta to the pot. Return broth to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until the meatballs are heated through and the pasta is tender, about 10 minutes. Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.6 calories, Carbohydrate 30.8 g, Cholesterol 49.3 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 16.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 498.1 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
HEARTY TURKEY SOUP
A delicious way to use up some of that leftover turkey. You may even have leftover crudites to use for the veggies. If you are able to get turkey stock, you can sub that for the chicken broth. One 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes (or petite diced) can be subbed for the fresh tomato.
Provided by Lvs2Cook
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or stockpot; add mushrooms and saute about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in chicken broth, barley, onion, sage and pepper.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until barley is almost tender.
- Stir in carrot, celery, zucchini and tomatoes; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add turkey and continue to cook, covered, about 15 minutes or until barley and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251.3, Fat 10.6, SaturatedFat 1.4, Sodium 1596.4, Carbohydrate 25.7, Fiber 6.2, Sugar 7.9, Protein 14.6
TURKEY MEATBALL STEW
A one-pot comfort food stew with a rich, savory broth, and loaded with fresh veggies and tender turkey meatballs.
Provided by lutzflcat
Categories Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes Stews
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Coat a wire rack with nonstick cooking spray, set on prepared baking sheet, and set aside.
- Combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Using a 2-teaspoon cookie scoop, shape the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on the baking rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, potatoes, carrots, peas, basil, and red pepper flakes; stir until well combined. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, uncovered, until potatoes and carrots are cooked and the broth has somewhat reduced, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir in meatballs and simmer until heated through, 5 to 7 minutes. Season stew with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.8 calories, Carbohydrate 29.9 g, Cholesterol 89 mg, Fat 16.9 g, Fiber 4.9 g, Protein 21.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 633.4 mg, Sugar 8.2 g
More about "hearty turkey meatball soup recipes"
TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP • SALT & LAVENDER
5/5 (1)Total Time 55 minsCategory SoupCalories 251 per serving
- Tear the bread into small pieces and add them to a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup of the milk to the bowl and give it a stir to coat the bread (add more milk if bread seems dry). Let it soak for a few minutes.
- Using a fork, mash the bread until it makes a paste. Add the other meatball ingredients to the bowl and gently mix using your hands. Form into 1" balls and add them to a foil-lined baking sheet.
HEARTY TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
Servings 10Calories 319 per serving
DUTCH MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HEARTY MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE
30 MINUTE TURKEY MEATBALL AND KALE SOUP - SAVORY LOTUS | RECIPE
HEARTY TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HEARTY ITALIAN MEATBALL SOUP (WHOLE30) - FRESH WATER PEACHES
TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP - MARISA'S ITALIAN KITCHEN
HEARTY TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
TURKEY MEATBALL AND SPINACH SOUP - DAMN DELICIOUS
HEARTY TURKEY MEATBALL BARLEY SOUP WITH POTATO AND PICKLES
TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP | CANADIAN LIVING
CARROT AND TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP - THE TASTY BITE
30 MINUTE TURKEY MEATBALL AND KALE SOUP - SAVORY LOTUS
HEARTY BARLEY TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP WITH POTATO AND PICKLES
TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP WITH TURKEY MEATBALLS - THE HEIRLOOM PANTRY
HEARTY MEATBALL SOUP - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
HEARTY MEATBALL SOUP - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SUMMER MINESTRONE WITH TURKEY MEATBALLS - DAMN DELICIOUS
HEARTY SOUP OF TURKEY MEATBALLS, SPINACH AND BLACK BEANS
TURKEY MEATBALL & ZUCCHINI NOODLE SOUP - COOK AT HOME MOM
HEARTY TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE - NATASHA'S KITCHEN
HEARTY MEATBALL SOUP I RECIPE
ITALIAN TURKEY MEATBALL MINESTRONE SOUP - SIMPLY SCRATCH
TURKEY SOUP RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
EASY MEATBALL SOUP - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE - DEARCREATIVES.COM
INSTANT POT TURKEY MEATBALL AND DITALINI SOUP - SKINNYTASTE
TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP WITH ORZO RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | HEARTY …
HEARTY MEATBALL SOUP - BUDGET BYTES
HEARTY MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
TURKEY MEATBALL ORZO SOUP - EASY KID FRIENDLY DINNER! - FED BY SAB
TURKEY MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
GROUND TURKEY MEATBALL AND HEARTY VEGETABLE SOUP
HEARTY TURKEY TACO SOUP - SHADY BROOK FARMS
HEARTY MEATBALL SOUP I - SOUP RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love