SPICY CABBAGE SLAW
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir and toss well. Can be stored in the refrigerator 2 days.
SPICY NAPA CABBAGE SLAW WITH CILANTRO DRESSING
Provided by Ruth Cousineau
Categories Salad Ginger Side No-Cook Fourth of July Picnic Quick & Easy Dinner Lunch Hot Pepper Summer Family Reunion Grill Healthy Cabbage Cilantro Gourmet Vegan Vegetarian Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk together vinegar, sugar, ginger, oil, chile, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add remaining ingredients and toss well. Let stand, tossing occasionally, 10 minutes.
SPICY CAJUN CABBAGE
I threw this together one night when I was craving a Cajun chicken pasta dish I used to make. I've missed it since going low-carb. This dish was a perfect substitute! Great texture and a very, very mild vegetable flavor. Mostly just Cajun yumminess! Adjust the spices to your taste.
Provided by Carolyn Chieffe Perrine
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine chili powder, thyme, smoked paprika, oregano, cayenne pepper, cumin, onion powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion in hot butter until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until soft, about 2 minutes; stir shredded cabbage into onion and garlic. Cook and stir cabbage mixture until cabbage starts to soften, about 5 more minutes.
- Stir spices into cabbage mixture and cook, stirring often, until spices are evenly mixed in and cabbage is tender, 3 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 114.2 calories, Carbohydrate 14.3 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 663.2 mg, Sugar 6.7 g
SPICY SOUTHWESTERN SLAW
Great topping for tacos--also a nice side dish for any type of Mexican or Tex-Mex entree! Hint: The measurements are approximate- I usually make this without any. You can use green or purple cabbage, or a combination of the two. Same goes for green or red bell peppers. For extra heat, use an additional jalapeno pepper.
Provided by DEBNJAMES
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, carrot, onion, red pepper, jalapeno and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202.3 calories, Carbohydrate 8.4 g, Fat 18.9 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 15.4 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
SPICY RED CABBAGE SLAW
- Core and julienne red cabbage. Rinse and slice green onions. Thoroughly rinse and roughly chop cilantro, removing as much stem as possible from the bunch. Place cabbage, onion, and cilantro in a large mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine the vinegar, mayonnaise, salt, sugar, cayenne, cumin, and milk and whisk.
- Drizzle the dressing over the cabbage and toss well.
- It is best to chill this for at least several hours prior to serving to give the dressing a good while to tenderize the cabbage.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 39, Fat 0.3, Sodium 492.9, Carbohydrate 8.7, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 4.8, Protein 1.6
SPICY ASIAN COLESLAW
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the green onions and coleslaw, tossing gently to coat.
- Sprinkle the slaw with parsley and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
SPICY MEXICAN CABBAGE SLAW
Chipotle chile and cumin liven up crunchy coleslaw. Assemble it in 20 minutes, then chill to blend the flavors.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
- In large bowl, mix salad ingredients. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to blend flavors.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 90 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
SPICY AND CREAMY SLAW
This super-flexible, all-purpose salad turns cabbage into luscious tangles of crisp leaves generously coated in a rich and bright dressing.
Provided by Andy Baraghani
Yield 6 Servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine red onion and vinegar in a small bowl; add ½-1 chile, depending on the heat of your chile and your preference; season with salt and pepper. Let sit 10 minutes. Whisk in garlic, yogurt, oil, and lemon zest and juice; set dressing aside.
- Cut cabbage in half through core. Remove core; discard. Tear leaves into 2" irregular pieces and place in a large bowl. Season with salt and massage and scrunch firmly with your hands for a minute or so to soften. Pour reserved dressing over cabbage and toss with your hands to coat. Season with more salt if needed (cabbage can take a good amount of salt).
- Toss in dill just before serving.
- Do Ahead: Dressing can be made 12 hours ahead; cover and chill. Slaw (without dill) can be made 1 day ahead; cover and chill.
More about "spicy cabbage slaw recipes"
SPICY CABBAGE SLAW RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory Healthy Vegetable RecipesCalories 55 per serving
- Toss coleslaw mix, radishes and scallions in a large bowl. Whisk vinegar, oil, sesame seeds, lime juice, crushed red pepper and salt in a small bowl. Refrigerate the slaw mixture and dressing separately until needed.
- Up to four hours before serving, pour the dressing over the slaw and toss to coat. Transfer to an airtight container and chill until just before serving (see Tip).
SPICY CABBAGE SLAW RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
Cuisine Caribbean, MexicanCategory Condiments And Sauces, Salads, SidesAuthor SusanwTotal Time 1 hr
SPICY ALASKA FISH TACO BOWLSWITH CABBAGE SLAW | SYSCO FOODIE
SPICY MEXICAN CABBAGE SLAW RECIPE - RECIPESHAPPY
SPICY FISH TACOS WITH CABBAGE SLAW + LIME CREMA - FOODESS
10 BEST SPICY RED CABBAGE SLAW RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
SPICY CABBAGE SLAW - LOUISIANA COOKIN
SPICY CABBAGE COLESLAW MADE WITH VINEGAR – A SUMMER …
SPICY CURTIDO (PICKLED CABBAGE SLAW) | MEXICAN PLEASE
10 BEST SPICY RED CABBAGE SLAW RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICY CABBAGE SLAW | ASIAN SLAW RECIPE - SPICESINC.COM
SPICY ASIAN SLAW RECIPE WITH NAPA CABBAGE, CARROTS & GINGER …
CURTIDO RECIPE (SPICY SALVADORAN SLAW) - PINCH AND SWIRL
RECIPE: SEARED STEAKS & SPICY SOY GLAZE WITH RICE & TAHINI …
SPICY CARROT AND CABBAGE SLAW – PRODUCE PACK
SWEET-AND-SPICY COLESLAW RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SPICY SHRIMP WITH CABBAGE SLAW - THE GARDENING COOK
SPICY CABBAGE SLAW - WHIP & WANDER
SPICY COLESLAW RECIPE | HOME FRESH IDEAS
EASY MEXICAN SLAW (WITH CILANTRO-LIME DRESSING) - OH MY VEGGIES
SPICY CABBAGE SLAW - JOHNSONVILLE.CA
THE COLESLAW RECIPE I USE IN, ON, AND UNDER JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING
SPICY CABBAGE SLAW - FOOD RECIPES
SPICY COLESLAW BEST RECIPE | KATHY'S VEGAN KITCHEN
SPICY MEXICAN CABBAGE SLAW RECIPE - LOOKS LIKE HOMEMADE
SPICY SLAW BOWLS WITH SHRIMP & EDAMAME RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SPICY CABBAGE AND CORN SLAW - SLENDER KITCHEN
RECIPE FOR SLAW WITH JALAPEñOS - ELANA'S PANTRY
QUICK KOREAN SPICY SLAW RECIPE | FOODIECRUSH.COM
CARNITAS SLAW RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPICY VINEGAR COLESLAW - CAYENNE DIANE
SPICY CABBAGE AND CARROT SLAW - FARMHOUSE DELIVERY
QUICK CABBAGE SLAW - SKINNYTASTE
SPICY KOREAN VEGETABLE SLAW - SIMPLY SCRATCH
EASY NO MAYO SWEET AND SPICY COLESLAW - TASTY ON A BUDGET
SPICY AND CREAMY SLAW RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SPICY CABBAGE SLAW WITH PEANUTS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SPICY CABBAGE SLAW SLICE OF JESS
SPICY CABBAGE SLAW | RECIPE | CABBAGE SLAW RECIPES, CABBAGE …
SPICY CABBAGE AND RED ONION SLAW RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
You'll also love