PORK CHOPS IN BEER
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and beer. Mix well and pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the pork chops over this mixture in the dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or internal pork temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). (Note: Place foil over pork chops if they start to brown too quickly.)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.5 calories, Carbohydrate 36.9 g, Cholesterol 33.7 mg, Fat 6.4 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 11.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 696.9 mg, Sugar 33.7 g
HERBED PORK CHOPS
This is a simple, yet delicious entrée. Elegant enough for a dinner party, especially Variation 2. Update: My favorite is the cream/tarragon version, but I decided it needed more sauce. When I make it I triple all of the sauce ingredients.
Provided by SharleneW
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Over medium-high heat, add chops and cook until golden brown on both sides (2 to 4 minutes) Reduce heat to low and cook, turning often until chops are cooked through (10 to 12 minutes) Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to the skillet and increase heat to high.
- Bring to a boil and cook, stirring up bits stuck to pan, until thickened (1 to 2 minutes) Serve sauce over chops.
- Variation 1: Replace lemon juice and water with 3/4 cup dry white wine.
- Variation 2: Replace lemon juice and water with 3/4 cup heavy cream and 3/4 cup chicken broth and replace dried thyme with dried tarragon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 761.4, Fat 59.7, SaturatedFat 21.5, Cholesterol 194.9, Sodium 450.1, Carbohydrate 2, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.5, Protein 51
HERBED BEER PORK CHOPS
Stefanie Whitlatch knew the recipe for these tasty, tender chops was a keeper the first time she tried it at home in Cody, Wyoming. "The chops turned out to be delicious, and they go with almost any kind of side dish," she notes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over pork. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is tender.
Nutrition Facts :
BEER-BRAISED PORK CHOPS
The sweet and slightly bitter flavor of dark beer makes for a rich, full-flavored sauce for this pork chop dinner. Served with a delicious braise of cabbage, bacon and beans this is a great way to enjoy a hearty and comforting weeknight dinner.
Provided by Young Sun Huh
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until the fat renders and the bacon is crisp, about 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat into a small bowl and reserve. Add the onion and thyme sprigs to the skillet and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Add the beans and 3/4 cup chicken broth and cook until the beans are tender and most of the broth evaporates, about 5 minutes. Add the cabbage and cook until wilted. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Rub the pork chops with salt, pepper and the chopped thyme, then coat with the flour. Heat 1 tablespoon of the reserved bacon fat in a separate skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate. Add the beer and remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth to the skillet and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan; bring to a simmer. Return the pork to the skillet, reduce the heat to medium low and loosely cover. Cook until the pork is cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove the pork to a plate and let rest.
- Continue cooking the braising liquid until reduced and thickened, about 6 minutes; swirl in the butter. Divide the bean-cabbage mixture among plates. Slice the pork and add to the plates. Top with the pan sauce, bacon and another pinch of red pepper flakes.
HERBED PORK CHOPS
Herbs are a fast and flavorful way to dress up pork. Plus, they make the chops look so pretty on a platter. I prepare these year-round as a way to capture the taste of summer. -Dianne Esposite, New Middletown, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Sprinkle pork chops with lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme and pepper; rub over chops., Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 55mg cholesterol, Sodium 33mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PORK CHOPS BRAISED IN BEER
- Fry onions until soft, remove to plate.
- Sear both sides of pork chops.
- Put pork chops in baking dish and cover with onions.
- Mix beer with salt and pepper and marjoram; pour over pork chops.
- Cover and bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 1/2 hours.
ROOT BEER PORK CHOPS
- Place the pork chops in a dish; pour 2 cans of the root beer over the chops. Place in refrigerator to marinate at least 2 hours. Remove the pork chops from the root beer; season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the remaining can of root beer, the beef stock, brown sugar, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer the mixture until it reduces to about 3/4 cup. Set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill the pork chops on the preheated grill until the no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Brush the chops generously with the reduction sauce and continue cooking for about 2 minutes more per side. Remove from grill and brush with any remaining sauce. Season with salt to taste before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 408.6 calories, Carbohydrate 37.5 g, Cholesterol 106.6 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 41.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 169.6 mg, Sugar 37 g
More about "herbed beer pork chops recipes"
BEER AND HERB PORK CHOPS | IGA RECIPES
OUR RECIPES - BEER AND HERB PORK CHOPS | MARCHé BONICHOIX
Servings 4Total Time 10 mins
BEER SOAKED PORK CHOPS: A DELICIOUS MARINADE FOR GRILLING
GRILLED BEER MARINATED PORK CHOPS - COOKING LSL
HERBED BEER PORK CHOPS | ROASTED SQUASH RECIPES, RECIPES, …
HABANERO HERBED SPICY PORK CHOPS RECIPE FOR AN EASY DINNER
PORK CHOPS WITH BEER AND THYME · THYME FOR COOKING
RECIPES FOR HERBED PORK CHOPS - COOKTIME24.COM
HERBED BEER PORK CHOPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
10 BEST HERB BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PORK CHOPS COOKED IN BEER - TASTE OF NOVA SCOTIA
BEER AND HERB PORK CHOPS – LES MARCHéS TRADITIONS
BEER AND HERB PORK CHOPS | RECIPE | PORK, PASTA NUTRITION, SPINACH ...
EASY HERBED PORK CHOPS | CANADIAN LIVING
HERBED PORK CHOPS | RICARDO
HERBED PORK CHOPS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
HERB RUBBED BEER BRINED PORK CHOPS WITH ROASTED POTATOES
BEER-GLAZED PORK CHOPS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - BHG.COM
PORK CHOPS MARINATED IN BEER | METRO
HERBED PORK CHOPS | METRO
HERB-BASTED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
PORK CHOPS MARINATED IN BEER - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEER-MARINATED PORK CHOPS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
SLOW COOKER BEER PORK CHOPS - MOMMY'S HOME COOKING
HERBED PORK CHOPS – THE JOY-FILLED KITCHEN
PORK CHOPS IN BEER RECIPE
HERBED PORK CHOPS WITH GARLIC BUTTER - COOKIN CANUCK
PORK CHERRY SAUCE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PORK CHOPS IN BEER - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HERBED PORK CHOPS | RECIPE | HERBS FOR PORK, PORK CHOPS, RECIPES
HERB CRUSTED BREADED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | ONTARIO PORK
HERBED BONELESS PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BRAISED HERB PORK CHOPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
HERB RUBBED BONE-IN PORK CHOP RECIPE - SASSY COOKING
BEER BRINED PORK CHOPS - KRAZY KITCHEN MOM
HERBED PORK CHOPS - BRAISED
HERBED BEER PORK CHOPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE …
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH GARLIC HERB BUTTER - JEN AROUND THE WORLD
HERBED BEER PORK CHOPS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork chops with herbs?Mix parsley, marjoram, thyme, sage, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Rub 1/2 teaspoon of the herb mixture over each pork chop. Store remaining herb mix in an airtight container for later use. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
How to cook pork chops on the stove?Add pork chops and shake well to coat thoroughly. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and heat until sizzling. Add pork chops in a single layer. Saute until browned on one side, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Turn pork chops over and cook for an additional 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Transfer pork chops to a plate.
How do you cook pork chops on a Weber grill?—Dianne Esposite, New Middletown, Ohio Sprinkle pork chops with lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme and pepper; rub over chops. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
How to cook pork chops on a charcoal grill?Sprinkle pork chops with lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme and pepper; rub over chops. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.