Butterscotch and fudge are a match made in heaven with this award-winning recipe. Special add-ins make take this butterscotch fudge recipe to a whole new level. -Virginia Hipwell, Fenwick, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 1-1/2 pounds.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside., In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, salt and remaining 2 tablespoons butter; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. , Remove from heat; add the marshmallows, chips, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir until marshmallows and chips are melted. Spoon into prepared pan. Let stand until set., Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64 calories, Fat 2g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 29mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
BUTTERSCOTCH NUT FUDGE
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full boil; boil and stir 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; gradually add butterscotch chips, stirring until chips are melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan; cool.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours. Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in refrigerator. About 5 dozen pieces or about 2-1/4 pounds candy.
- NOTE: For best results, do not double this recipe.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1039.8, Fat 44.4, SaturatedFat 24.5, Cholesterol 35.4, Sodium 378, Carbohydrate 155.9, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 132.8, Protein 9.1
HERSHEY'S BUTTERSCOTCH NUT FUDGE
This is a recipe from the Hershey's holiday favorites book for 2008. Im just putting this up so i can see the amount of calories in th dish and comsidering making it.
Provided by steel_knight_89
Yield 60 pieces, 60 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58.6, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 3, Sodium 26.9, Carbohydrate 9.5, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 7.6, Protein 0.7
More about "hersheys butterscotch nut fudge recipes"
HERSHEY’S RICH COCOA FUDGE RECIPE FROM THE 70S & 80S
UP 7 BAR FLAVORS CANDY - ALBE.MI.IT
HERSHEY’S OLD FASHIONED COCOA FUDGE. HOW TO MAKE THE BEST
HERSHEY'S COCOA FUDGE (ORIGINAL RECIPE) - RECIPELINK.COM
BUTTERSCOTCH NUT FUDGE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HERSHEY'S FUDGE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HERSHEY'S BUTTERSCOTCH NUT FUDGE-ID#267820- BY BUDGET101.COM
HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE RECIPES | HERSHEYLAND CANADA
HERSHEY'S RECIPES | HERSHEYLAND
BUTTERSCOTCH NUT FUDGE. HERSHEY RECIPE. | FUDGE RECIPES, …
CHIPITS CHOCOLATE & BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE RECIPE | RECIPES
HERSHEY’S KITCHENS.CA | BUTTERSCOTCH NUT FUDGE RECIPE | FUDGE …
HERSHEY’S COCOA FUDGE – VINTAGE.RECIPES
BUTTERSCOTCH NUT COOKIE TART | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
DEEP DARK FUDGE TOPPING RECIPE - HERSHEY'S
HERSHEY’S FUDGE RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
HERSHEY'S BUTTERSCOTCH CHIPS RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
CHOCOLATE & BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
MICROWAVE HERSHEYS FUDGE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
BUTTERSCOTCH NUT FUDGE RECIPE | RECIPE | FUDGE RECIPES, FAVORITE ...
HERSHEY’S KITCHENS | BUTTERSCOTCH NUT COOKIE TART RECIPE | TART …
HERSHEYS BUTTERSCOTCH CHIPS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY CHOCOLATE-FREE BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BUTTERSCOTCH NUT FUDGE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
BRACH'S SUGAR FREE BUTTERSCOTCH HARD CANDY CALORIES AND …
WHAT IS THE RECIPE FOR BUTTERSCOTCH NUT FUDGE? - ANSWERS
You'll also love