HOISIN BABY BACK RIBS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine 1/2 cup hoisin sauce, the vinegar, honey, soy sauce, Sriracha, ginger and garlic in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the ribs and turn to coat. Cover and cook on low, 6 hours.
- Preheat the broiler and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Transfer 1 cup of the liquid from the slow cooker to a medium bowl; whisk in the remaining 1/2 cup hoisin sauce and the ketchup. Transfer the ribs to the prepared baking sheet and brush both sides generously with the sauce. Broil, bone-side down, until browned and bubbling, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice into individual ribs. Top with more sauce and sprinkle with the scallions. Serve with coleslaw.
HOISIN-GINGER BABY BACK RIBS
Diane Rossen Worthington's recipe from her cookbook "Seriously Simple".Cook's Notes: --When selecting ribs, I prefer the meaty and less fatty baby back ribs, sometimes called loin ribs. They have a covering of meat over the bones and also between them that makes them leaner and meatier than spare ribs. They are shorter and smaller than spareribs. They are a bit more costly than spare ribs but well worth it. --Look for racks that have meat on the rack and not a lot of fat. It's best to buy fresh ribs that have not been frozen. --Sometimes you will find the smallest ribs cut up and called Chinese-style ribs. These are the small ribs from the end of the loin rack. You can substitute these individual ribs if you prefer; these make a great appetizer. --Use this marinade on pork tenderloin or chicken. --This may be prepared 1 day ahead through step 4, covered and refrigerated. Remove from the refrigerator 1 hour before grilling.
Provided by gailanng
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl and blend well. Place the ribs in a jumbo plastic sealable bag. Add the marinade to the ribs and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the ribs and marinade on a piece of foil large enough to wrap tightly without any holes. Place the package in a large roasting pan and bake for 1 1/4 hours. Alternately, place the ribs and marinade in a roasting pan and cover well. The ribs should be tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove the ribs from the oven. Remove the ribs from the foil, drain and reserve the juices and place in a dish.
- Prepare the barbecue for medium-heat grilling. Season with salt and black pepper. Grill the ribs about 3 inches from the flame for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until they reach the desired doneness, basting occasionally with the reserved juices and making sure they do not burn. Place on a serving platter and serve with the reserved juices, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1156.2, Fat 71.5, SaturatedFat 23.1, Cholesterol 273.1, Sodium 709, Carbohydrate 32.5, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 26.2, Protein 91.5
HAWAIIAN HOISIN GLAZED BABY BACK PORK RIBS
These mouth watering, glistening, finger licking good ribs are most popular dish served at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows' Canoe House restaurant in Hawaii. They are listed on the menu as a pupu, or appetizer, they're often ordered as a mountainous entree and gnawed down to a hill of bones.
Provided by Olha7397
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Whisk all of the ingredients except the ribs in a large bowl to blend.
- Divide the ribs between 2 large baking dishes.
- Brush with half of the sauce.
- Cover the ribs and remaining sauce separately and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Transfer the ribs to heavy, large baking sheets.
- Roast the ribs until tender, basting frequently with some of remaining sauce, about 1 hour.
- Place the remaining sauce in a heavy, small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Transfer the ribs to a platter.
- Cut into individual ribs.
- Serve, passing the remaining sauce separately.
- Chef Alan Wong.
- The New Cuisine Of Hawaii.
- Recipes from the Twelve Celebrated Chefs of Hawaii Regional Cuisine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 825.1, Fat 47.7, SaturatedFat 14.7, Cholesterol 157.4, Sodium 2002, Carbohydrate 53, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 41.5, Protein 48.3
SMOKED BABY BACK RIBS WITH HOISIN-HONEY GLAZE
- Whisk first 9 ingredients in large roasting pan to blend. Add ribs to pan; turn to coat. Chill overnight, turning ribs occasionally. Remove ribs from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Place handful of torn newspaper in bottom of charcoal chimney. Top with 30 charcoal briquettes. Remove top rack from barbecue. Place chimney on lower barbecue rack. Light newspaper; let charcoal burn until ash is gray, about 30 minutes.
- Open bottom barbecue vent. Turn out hot charcoal onto 1 half of bottom rack. Using metal spatula, spread charcoal to cover approximately 1/3 of rack. Fill foil loaf pan halfway with water and place opposite charcoal on bottom rack.
- Place top rack on barbecue. Arrange ribs on top rack above water in loaf pan. Cover barbecue with lid, positioning top vent directly over ribs. Place stem of candy thermometer through top vent, with gauge on outside and tip near ribs (thermometer should not touch meat or barbecue rack); leave in place during cooking. Use top and bottom vents to maintain temperature between 250°F and 300°F, opening vents wider to increase heat and closing to decrease heat. Leave any other vents closed. Check temperature every 10 minutes.
- Cook ribs until meat is very tender when pierced with knife, turning ribs and basting with reserved marinade every 20 minutes, about 1 hour 30 minutes total. Open barbecue only when necessary (to baste meat, for instance) and close quickly to minimize loss of heat and smoke. After first 30 minutes of cooking, use technique described earlier to light additional 15 charcoal briquettes in same charcoal chimney set atop nonflammable surface.
- If cooking temperature drops below 250°F, use oven mitts to lift off top rack with ribs and place on heatproof surface. Using tongs, add half of hot gray charcoal from chimney to bottom rack. Replace top rack on barbecue, placing ribs above water in loaf pan. Cover with lid.
- Transfer ribs to baking sheet; let stand 10 minutes. Cut meat between bones to separate ribs and serve.
- *Available at Asian markets and in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets.
More about "hoisin and sriracha glazed baby back ribs recipes"
ASIAN PORK RIBS WITH SRIRACHA HOISIN SAUCE - WHITE ON …
Ratings 7Calories 676 per servingCategory Main Course
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook 1-2 minutes or until light golden.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). If needed, remove the silver skin from the bone side of the ribs (some butchers will have this already removed for you.)
BEST HOISIN-GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS (FAST & SLOW) RECIPE
OVEN BAKED RIBS WITH HONEY-SRIRACHA GLAZE - RECIPE
SMOKED BABY BACK RIBS WITH HOISIN-HONEY GLAZE …
BEST HOISIN-GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
BONELESS HOISIN RIBS | SCHNUCKS
OVEN BAKED RIBS WITH HONEY-SRIRACHA GLAZE - RECIPE - ORACLE
OVEN BABY BACK RIBS WITH HOISIN BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BBQ RIBS (OVEN BAKED, EXTRA TENDER) | CHEW OUT LOUD
RECIPETHING - HOISIN-GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS BBQ RECIPE
ASIAN GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS – RECIPES NETWORK
HOISIN AND SRIRACHA–GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS | RECIPE | FOOD …
HOISIN-GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS | PORK RECIPES | WEBER GRILLS
ASIAN FRIED AND GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE
HOISIN BABY BACK RIBS - SHOCKINGLY DELICIOUS
HOISIN-GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS | PORK RECIPES - WEBER INC.
OVEN BABY BACK RIBS WITH HOISIN BBQ SAUCE - ONCE UPON …
STICKY HOISIN-GLAZED RIBS RECIPE | BAKE & ROAST | HANNAFORD
STICKY HOISIN RIBS | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
HOISIN BABY BACK RIBS – RECIPES NETWORK
HOISIN GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS AND COLE SLAW - ST. FRANCIS WINERY
HOISIN-GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS - COOK RUN REPEAT
HOISIN BABY BACK RIBS - URBAN COOKERY
SRIRACHA HOISIN GLAZED SPARERIBS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
HOISIN GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS - YOUTUBE
STICKY HOISIN OVEN BAKED RIBS - SPOON FORK BACON
GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS | WILLIAMS SONOMA
HOISIN-GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS - WAFB
HOISIN GLAZED SPARE RIBS - ALBUKIRKY.COM
HONEY SRIRACHA BABY BACK RIBS - ALL THINGS BARBECUE
HOISIN-GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS - CWEB.COM
HOISIN BARBECUE RIBS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
HOISIN BABY BACK RIBS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
HAWAIIAN HOISIN GLAZED BABY BACK PORK RIBS
HOISIN BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BOURBON HONEY RIBS - A GLAZED BBQ RECIPE BY NERDS WITH KNIVES
TOP 43 HOISIN BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - GO FOOD
BLACKBERRY HOISIN BBQ RIBS - OH SWEET BASIL
HOISIN-GLAZED RIBS WITH SESAME AND SCALLIONS - ENGLISH
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook ribs in a slow cooker with hoisin sauce?Add the ribs and turn to coat. Cover and cook on low, 6 hours. Preheat the broiler and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Transfer 1 cup of the liquid from the slow cooker to a medium bowl; whisk in the remaining 1/2 cup hoisin sauce and the ketchup.
How to cook ribs in the oven with sauce?Using a pastry brush or back of a spoon, coat the racks generously with the reserved barbecue sauce. Turn the oven heat up to 350 degrees. Return pan to the oven, uncovered, and cook until the ribs are tender and starting to brown, about 30 minutes. Let cool briefly before cutting in-between the ribs to serve.
How do you cook ribs with coleslaw and sauce?Finishing them in the broiler helps give the ribs a browned and crunchy crust, while coleslaw, a distinctly American addition, serves as a creamy and refreshing accompaniment. Combine 1/2 cup hoisin sauce, the vinegar, honey, soy sauce, Sriracha, ginger and garlic in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the ribs and turn to coat.
How do you cook hoisin sauce on a BBQ?Place the tray over a medium heat on the hob or over your barbecue, let it start to bubble, then pour in the hoisin sauce. Let it tick away for a few minutes, or until thick and shiny, then remove.