BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232 calories, Carbohydrate 24.8 g, Cholesterol 67.1 mg, Fat 3.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 25.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 296.4 mg, Sugar 23.4 g
4-INGREDIENT HONEY MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN LEGS
These 4-Ingredient Honey Mustard Baked Chicken Legs are sweet, sticky, and perfectly tangy. Once you try these oven baked chicken legs, you'll never go back to a regular old baked chicken recipe!
Provided by Melissa Griffiths
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, Dijon mustard, and whole grain mustard.
- Place the chicken legs in a baking dish so that they are mostly all touching, an 11x7 inch pan was perfect for me.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spoon the honey mustard sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and flip the chicken over and then spoon the sauce over the tops again.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and flip the chicken over and then spoon the sauce over the tops again.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and registers 165 degrees on an instant read thermometer.
- Remove from the oven, and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Spoon the sauce over the tops one additional time before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353 calories, Sugar 18.5 g, Sodium 530.5 mg, Fat 9.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 18.6 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 43.5 g, Cholesterol 206.3 mg
HONEY-MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN LEGS
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine oil, honey mustard, and honey in a bowl until well combined. Stir in garlic, paprika, chives, basil, adobo seasoning, onion powder, and meat tenderizer. Stir until fully blended.
- Coat the bottom of a glass baking dish with 2 to 3 tablespoons of mustard sauce mixture. Place chicken legs on top and cover with the rest of the sauce mixture. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 60 to 75 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 602.6 calories, Carbohydrate 28.7 g, Cholesterol 143.6 mg, Fat 36.4 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 43.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 456.5 mg, Sugar 20.7 g
THESE HONEY MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS ARE AMAZING!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees f. and lightly rub or spray a large baking dish with cooking oil such as avocado oil.
- Pat your chicken drumsticks dry with paper towels.
- Place the chicken drums into the prepared dish and season with a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk mustards, honey, paprika and garlic, and onion powder until smooth. Yes, we use TWO types of dijon mustard in this recipe for AWESOME flavor!
- Pour this sauce evenly over the chicken and toss gently to coat well.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through (internal temp should read 165F).
- Turn on the broiler and broil chicken for additional 2-3 minutes just until they crisp up and get that nice glaze on top. YUM!
- Carefully remove from oven and garnish with parsley if desired.
- Serve immediately.
HONEY-MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN
I just love how easy this recipe is to put together! I like to bake the chicken ahead, chill it, and serve it as "finger food" for informal gatherings and picnics.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place chicken in a large shallow baking pan. In saucepan, melt butter; stir in the remaining ingredients and heat through. Brush glaze over chicken. , Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until chicken juices run clear, basting frequently with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359 calories, Fat 23g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 96mg cholesterol, Sodium 510mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 21g protein.
ROASTED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
I love a good roasted chicken, and this one is easy and delicious. After a quick prep, the marinade does its magic in the fridge until time for roasting. It's fun to dress the dish up by season based on whatever vegetables are fresh at the market. -Kara Brook, Owings Mills, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 6 ingredients until blended. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large bowl or shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 3 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting., Drain chicken, discarding marinade in bowl. Preheat oven to 450°. Place chicken on a rack in a shallow roasting pan, breast side up. Tuck wings under chicken; tie drumsticks together., Roast 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine potatoes, carrots, rosemary, oil, chicken seasoning, salt and pepper. Add to roasting pan; reduce oven setting to 350°., Roast until a thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh reads 170°-175°, 1-1/2 - 1-3/4 hours, adding the lemon slices during the last 15 minutes of roasting and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade. Cover loosely with foil if chicken browns too quickly., Remove chicken from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before carving; discard rosemary sprigs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 654 calories, Fat 31g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 104mg cholesterol, Sodium 919mg sodium, Carbohydrate 58g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 36g protein.
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a shallow baking dish.
- In a saucepan over med-low heat, combine remaining ingredients. Heat and stir until melted and well-blended.
- Pour over chicken pieces.
- Bake at 325° for about 60-75 minutes (or until done); basting chicken occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222.1, Fat 9.1, SaturatedFat 3.9, Cholesterol 105.9, Sodium 261.1, Carbohydrate 12.2, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 11.7, Protein 22.8
More about "honey mustard baked chicken legs recipes"
HONEY MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (145)Total Time 1 hr 11 minsCategory MainsCalories 577 per serving
ROASTED HONEY-MUSTARD CHICKEN LEGS - RECIPE
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN THIGHS - CHEF SAVVY
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN RECIPE - BOBBY FLAY | FOOD & WINE
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN THIGHS - COOKING LSL
HONEY & MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
OVEN FRIED CHICKEN WITH HONEY MUSTARD GLAZE - DAMN …
BAKED CHICKEN LEGS (WITH BEST MARINADE)
BAKED HONEY AND MUSTARD CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WITH POTATOES & BACON
HONEY-MUSTARD CHICKEN LEGS FROM RICARDO | IGA RECIPES
HONEY MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - SHE …
BAKED HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN RECIPE
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN LEG QUARTERS | HISTORIC UNION COUNTY
HONEY MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - SWEET CS …
HONEY-MUSTARD CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - EASY OVEN-BAKED CHICKEN …
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN THIGHS - GIRL AND THE KITCHEN
HONEY BAKED CHICKEN LEGS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BEST HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS OR WINGS WITH MUSTARD AND HONEY
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN (WITH VIDEO) - HOW TO FEED A LOON
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN RECIPE (EASY!) | GOOD LIFE EATS
HONEY MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION …
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN - COOKING CLASSY
HONEY-MUSTARD CHICKEN LEGS - RICARDO
BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE W/ HONEY MUSTARD GLAZE - KEVIN IS …
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN - CREME DE LA CRUMB
HONEY BAKED CHICKEN LEGS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS | EASY BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS | EASY DINNER RECIPE
SIMPLE HONEY BAKED CHICKEN LEGS | ALEXANDRA'S KITCHEN
HONEY-GLAZED CHICKEN LEGS RECIPE - SOUTHERN HOME EXPRESS
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN - GYPSYPLATE
HONEY MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
HONEY BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD DRUMSTICKS - FOODTALK
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN - CRAVING HOME COOKED
HONEY MUSTARD BAKED CHICKEN | CANADIAN GOODNESS
You'll also love