HONEY-PECAN PORK CHOPS
- Pound pork chops with a meat mallet to flatten slightly. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper. Dip chops in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess., In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook until a thermometer reads 145°, 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; keep warm., Add honey and pecans to same skillet; heat through, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407 calories, Fat 23g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 419mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
AWESOME HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS
This recipe is both unbelievably easy and indescribably delicious. It takes only a few minutes to prepare. Just cook the cutlets in butter, and then heat honey and pecans in the drippings to make the sauce. Try serving with mashed sweet potatoes and green beans. This is guaranteed to be a favorite!
Provided by Karena
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly. Pour sauce over cutlets.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 518.4 calories, Carbohydrate 30.3 g, Cholesterol 100.3 mg, Fat 30.7 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 30.6 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 101.6 mg, Sugar 17.7 g
PECAN-CRUSTED PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES
"Pork chops are surprisingly lean and lend themselves brilliantly to pecans and apples. In fact, the combination of the browned pork chops and the toasted pecans is the real winner here. It's a simple combination where the richness of the toasted pecans teams up with the wonderful flavors of the cooked pork chops. The lemon zest in the nut crust and the apples add a burst of freshness to the dish." -Alex Guarnaschelli
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 Servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Nut Crust: Stir all ingredients together in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3. Pork Chops: Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add oil. When the oil begins to smoke lightly, season the pork chops on both sides with salt. Arrange them in a single layer in the skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Turn over and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet. Top each pork chop with reserved crust. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until nut crust browns and pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- 4. Meanwhile, cook the Granny Smith apple slices with the honey in the pan where the pork chops were cooked over medium heat. Stir occasionally, until tender, 5-8 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice, set aside.
- 5. Arrange the pork chops on a platter on top of the apples. Serve immediately.
STEAKHOUSE PECAN PORK CHOPS
Elevate pork chops to the next level with these pork chops which take little time and are company worthy. Just be careful when cooking because the pecans can burn rather fast.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Pulse pecans in a food processor until they resemble crumbs. Transfer to a shallow dish; add panko and cornstarch. Stir to blend.
- Season pork chops with Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper. Coat both sides with Dijon mustard and honey. Add pork chops to the pecan mixture, one at a time, pressing with your fingertips to help the coating stick. Shake off any excess and transfer to a lined baking sheet.
- Preheat a large saute pan over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Place butter and oil in the pan, then add pork. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) for medium. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 589.3 calories, Carbohydrate 22.6 g, Cholesterol 87.5 mg, Fat 43.1 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 33.1 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 429.3 mg, Sugar 5.5 g
HONEY PECAN GLAZED PORK CHOPS
There is just something about pork and a sweet sauce. This easy and fast dish fits well into a busy weeknight but is dressy enough for company. Topped with a sweet honey pecan glaze that will tempt even the pickiest eaters. The cayenne really makes this come to life, however if you have little ones please feel free to reduce or eliminate it. The small amount here is just enough to tingle your taste buds not set your mouth on fire.
Provided by Mamas Kitchen Hope
Categories High Protein
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- If desired or necessary, pound chops to ensure even thickness, about 1/4 inch thick.
- In a shallow bowl beat egg and milk together.
- Place flour in in a zip top bag or on a large sheet of wax paper. Makes cleanup easy.
- Mix seasonings together and season each side of the meat to taste. Mix any remaining spice mix into the flour.
- Dip each chop into flour mix, shake off any excess flour. Then dip into the egg wash, letting the excess drip back into the bowl. Now dip it again in the flour and again shake off any excess.
- Melt butter and oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and fry until brown on both sides but not overcooked. About 4 minutes per side.
- Heat a small sauce pan over med-low heat a few minutes before meat is done. When warmed add all sauce ingredients and heat just until warm and melted. Stir constantly. Do not overcook or the sauce will get hard.
- Place chops on a platter, pour sauce over chops and serve immediately.
HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS
- Flatten pork chops slightly. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Coat chops with flour mixture. In a large skillet, cook pork chops in butter over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Add honey and pecans to the skillet, scraping to loosen browned bits; heat through. Pour over pork chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432.2, Fat 24.6, SaturatedFat 10.5, Cholesterol 106.5, Sodium 447.6, Carbohydrate 27.1, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 17.6, Protein 26.5
HONEY-PECAN CHICKEN BREASTS
We love to entertain, this is one of my favorite 'special' recipes to welcome dinner guests. The nuts add an elegant touch, and it fills the house with a great aroma. -Penny Davis, Newman Lake, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with seasonings., In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat; brown chicken on both sides. Cook, covered, until chicken is no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, turning once. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans. Cook, covered, until chicken is glazed, 2-3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 382 calories, Fat 15g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 109mg cholesterol, Sodium 436mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (25g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 35g protein.
More about "honey pecan pork cutlets recipes"
HONEY PECAN PORK CUTLETS - LITTLE FAMILY ADVENTURE
Reviews 1Servings 4Cuisine SouthernCategory Main Entree
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season pork chops with 1 teaspoon Greek or all purpose seasoning on both sides.
- Place pork chops in skillet and cook until brown, about 3-4 minutes. Turn the pork chops over and continue to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped pecans to the pan drippings in the skillet. Stir pecans constantly for 1 minute to lightly toast them.
EASY HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS - CAFE DELITES
HONEY BUTTER BBQ PORK CUTLETS RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
PECAN CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HONEY MUSTARD GLAZE
QUICK-AS-A-WINK PECAN PORK | MRFOOD.COM
HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS - MY RECIPE MAGIC
SAGE-AND-PECAN PORK TENDERLOIN CUTLETS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN | KITCHN
SHEET PAN HONEY GLAZED PORK CHOPS WITH SWEET POTATOES & APPLES
HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
HONEY-PECAN PORK CHOPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HONEY-PECAN PORK CUTLETS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
15-MINUTE HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS | 12 TOMATOES
PECAN-CRUSTED PORK CHOPS RECIPE FROM H-E-B
HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS - DUMP AND GO DINNER - ONCE A MONTH …
HONEY PECAN PORK CUTLETS RECIPE - VENTURE1105
HONEY MAPLE PECAN PORK CHOPS (EASY TO MAKE!) - SWEET LITTLE …
10 BEST PORK CUTLETS HEALTHY RECIPES | YUMMLY
AWESOME HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS ON BAKESPACE.COM
21 RECIPES TO MAKE WITH PORK CHOPS - SELECTED RECIPES
HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS - PLATTER TALK
HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS - NEWEST RECIPES
HONEY PEACH PECAN PORK ROAST - COPYKAT RECIPES
HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS • JUST ONE COOKBOOK
DELICIOUS THICK CUT PECAN CRUSTED PORK CHOPS - JESS PRYLES
PECAN-CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN – AMERICAN PECANS
HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS RECIPE - MOMSWHOTHINK.COM
HONEY PECAN PORK CUTLETS - SAVANNAH BEE COMPANY
26 BEST PORK CUTLET RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
15-MINUTE HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS – 12 TOMATOES - MASTERCOOK
HONEY MAPLE PECAN PORK CHOPS | RECIPELION.COM
AIR FRYER PECAN CRUSTED PORK CHOPS - WHOLESOMELICIOUS
10 BEST PECAN CRUSTED PORK CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
PECAN-CRUSTED PORK CHOPS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
CROCK POT HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
PECAN CRUSTED PORK CHOPS | KATHLEEN'S CRAVINGS
PECAN CRUSTED PORK CHOPS (KETO - MAEBELLS
You'll also love