INSTANT POT® CHEESY BROCCOLI RICE
This delicious broccoli side dish cooks in the Instant Pot®. Although optional, I love transferring it to a casserole dish and broiling it to give it a crunchy golden cheese top. If you don't want to do this, then stir in all the cheese into the mixture.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add butter and stir until melted. Add onion and saute until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in rice and pour in 1 1/4 cup chicken broth or as much as needed to cover rice. Close and lock the lid. Select rice setting according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Add chopped broccoli and stir to combine. If rice looks dry, add remaining 1/4 cup chicken broth. Close lid and seal the vent. Select steam and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Pour in half-and-half, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, pepper, and 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese. Stir to combine.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Grease an 8-inch square casserole dish.
- Transfer broccoli mixture to the prepared casserole dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese. Broil until cheese is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370.8 calories, Carbohydrate 48.5 g, Cholesterol 41.1 mg, Fat 13.5 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 13.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 1155.1 mg, Sugar 4.1 g
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI AND RICE
- Add rice to bowl of Instant Pot. Top with chicken broth and milk. Season with salt, garlic powder, pepper, and paprika. Add butter and frozen broccoli. Stir to combine. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the vent. Set to cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. When the cook time is up, do a natural release for 10 minutes, then manually release the remaining pressure. Remove the lid from the pot and add the cheese. Stir to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313 calories, Carbohydrate 23 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 55 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 19 grams fat, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 14 grams protein, SaturatedFat 11 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 849 grams sodium, Sugar 1 grams sugar, TransFat 1 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 6 grams unsaturated fat
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPE
A one-pot recipe loaded with cheese and mixed vegetables, it will become a family favorite that you make over and over again.
Provided by Camille Beckstrand
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- Press "saute" button on Instant Pot and let pot heat up. Add in olive oil to pot, then add in chicken, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic. Saute over heat until onions become translucent and chicken starts to brown (5-6 minutes).
- Add rice and cook for 1-2 minutes more; just until rice starts to turn golden brown.
- Add in chicken broth and water. If you have the burn notice on your IP, you will want to deglaze the bottom of your Instant Pot at this time to prevent that from happening. Place lid on Instant Pot. Press "manual" button and set timer for 8 minutes.
- Once cooking time is complete, switch the valve on top to "venting" (i.e. a quick release).
- Remove lid and add in soup, shredded cheese, and frozen vegetables. Mix everything together until cheese is melted and vegetables are warmed (if you need to turn it on saute to help the vegetables cook, you can do that. Just be sure to stir continuously so that it doesn't burn).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 638 kcal, Carbohydrate 63 g, Protein 41 g, Fat 24 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Cholesterol 116 mg, Sodium 1488 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "instant pot cheesy broccoli rice recipes"
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI RICE - 365 DAYS OF SLOW …
4.7/5 (30)Total Time 25 minsCategory ChickenCalories 477 per serving
- Turn your Instant Pot to the saute setting. When the display says HOT add in the butter. Swirl the pot around to melt the butter. Once butter is melted add in the onion. Saute the onion for 3 minutes. Add in the garlic and rice and stir for 1 minute. Add in 1 cup of the broth and stir for 2 minutes. Add in the remaining broth, the salt and then lay the chicken on top (if using).
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 10 minutes (high pressure). Once time is up let the pot sit there for 10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- If using frozen broccoli florets, put them in a colander and run hot water over them for a couple minutes. Shake off the excess water and stir them into the rice. If using fresh broccoli florets you can do one of two things. First and faster idea is to put the florets in a glass bowl with a quarter cup of water and put them in the microwave for 4-5 minutes, until the broccoli is steamed and reaches your desired cooked consistency. Second idea is you add the fresh broccoli to the pot after the pressure has released and then put the lid back on and let the broccoli cook on the warm setting with the lid on for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and place on a cutting board. Cut into pieces. Then stir them back into the pot. Stir in the cheddar. Salt and pepper to taste. Scoop onto serving plates and enjoy.
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI AND RICE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
5/5 (38)Total Time 16 minsCategory Side DishCalories 227 per serving
- Push the saute button on Instant Pot and add the butter. Once the butter melts, add the diced onion and cook until soft, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly so that it doesn't burn, about 30 seconds.
- Push the "off" button and add 2 cups of the chicken broth and the rice. Stir everything well, then place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the pressure release knob to "sealing."
- Cook the rice over manual high pressure for 5 minutes. When the timer is up, perform a quick release. After the pressure has completely released and the pin has dropped, open the lid and stir in the broccoli, remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth, and salt and pepper.
- Place the lid back on the pot, turn the pressure release knob to "sealing," and cook the broccoli and rice over manual high pressure for 1 minute. When the timer is up, perform a quick release. After the pressure has completely released and the pin has dropped, open the lid and stir in the cheddar cheese until melted and creamy. Enjoy!
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI RICE - MAMA KNOWS NUTRITION
Cuisine AmericanCategory DinnerServings 4Total Time 27 mins
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI RICE RECIPE - KITCHEN DIVAS
Reviews 2Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dish
EASY ONE-POT CHEESY BROCCOLI RICE RECIPE - DELISH
CHEESY BROCCOLI AND RICE FROM THE INSTANT POT - YOUTUBE
INSTANT POT CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - IT IS A KEEPER
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI & RICE
HEALTHIER INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI & RICE RECIPE
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI AND RICE | RECIPE | RICE SIDE DISHES ...
CROCK POT BROCCOLI CHEESE RICE - THERESCIPES.INFO
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI AND RICE | THE CENTSABLE SHOPPIN
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI & RICE - BARREL FULL OF APPLES
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI RICE - SPARKLES TO SPRINKLES
5-INGREDIENT CHEESY CHICKEN, BROCCOLI AND RICE - INSTANT POT
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI RICE • EASY SIDE ITEM RECIPES
FAST INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI CHICKEN AND RICE - DUMP AND GO …
INSTANT POT SUPER CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI WITH RICE
CHEESY INSTANT POT CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE WITH BROCCOLI
INSTANT POT EASY CHEESY BROCCOLI RICE - OATMEAL WITH A FORK
21 CHICKEN RICE INSTANT POT RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
CHEESY INSTANT POT CHICKEN AND RICE WITH BROCCOLI
INSTANT POT BROCCOLI CHEESE RICE - CLASSIC-RECIPES
CHEESY INSTANT POT CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, AND RICE - MARGIN MAKING …
INSTANT POT® CHEESY BROCCOLI RICE | RECIPESTY
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, & RICE - MOM'S DINNER
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI AND RICE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
INSTANT POT CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE | MEANINGFUL EATS
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE - RANCH STYLE KITCHEN
INSTANT POT BEEFY BROCCOLI RICE RECIPE - FROM VAL'S KITCHEN
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN, BROCCOLI AND RICE - LEXI'S CLEAN KITCHEN
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN, BROCCOLI AND RICE - COOKS PANTRY
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE
INSTANT POT CHICKEN BROCCOLI AND RICE CASSEROLE
CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI AND RICE RECIPE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
INSTANT POT BROCCOLI AND RICE CASSEROLE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI | INSTANT POT RECIPE
INSTANT POT HAM CASSEROLE – WITH CHEESY RICE & BROCCOLI
10 TASTY INSTANT POT BROCCOLI RECIPES THAT ARE ALMOST EFFORTLESS
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI CHICKEN AND RICE - KISS GLUTEN GOODBYE
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN AND RICE - THE TYPICAL MOM
5-INGREDIENT INSTANT POT® CHEESY CHICKEN, BROCCOLI AND RICE
You'll also love