BIG AL'S K.C. BAR-B-Q SAUCE
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, mix together the ketchup, tomato sauce, brown sugar, wine vinegar, molasses, liquid smoke and butter. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, paprika, celery seed, cinnamon, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for up to 20 minutes. For thicker sauce, simmer longer, and for thinner, less time is needed. Sauce can also be thinned using a bit of water if necessary. Brush sauce onto any kind of meat during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 46.4 calories, Carbohydrate 9.9 g, Cholesterol 1.3 mg, Fat 0.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 219.3 mg, Sugar 8.3 g
HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring, being careful not to burn them. Reduce the heat to low. Add the ketchup, molasses, brown sugar, chipotle peppers, vinegar (or less to taste), Worcestershire sauce and salt and stir. Allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Taste after simmering and add whatever ingredient it needs (more spice, more sugar, etc.).
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder, mustard powder, and salt. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before brushing on your favorite meat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 32.9 calories, Carbohydrate 8.2 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 283.4 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
HONEY BBQ SAUCE
- Stir ketchup, honey, vinegar, and molasses together in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth; add liquid smoke, salt, black pepper, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Stir the seasonings into the ketchup mixture, reduce heat to low, and simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64.9 calories, Carbohydrate 16.5 g, Fat 0.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 242.6 mg, Sugar 15 g
QUICK BBQ SAUCE
For a basic barbecue sauce, all you have to do is whisk together ketchup, light brown sugar, white wine vinegar, worcestershire sauce, and paprika. Use this recipe when making grilled or slow-cooked meat, such as our Barbecue Pork Sandwiches.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk together all ingredients.
NEELY'S BBQ SAUCE
Slather your next barbecue with the Neelys' BBQ Sauce recipe from Down Home with the Neelys on Food Network.
Provided by Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
Yield 3 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 1 hour 15 minutes.
TEXAS-STYLE BBQ SAUCE
We love a Texas BBQ sauce with all the right moves: ketchup, mustard, lemon juice, chili powder, Worcestershire and brown sugar. -Sandy Klocinski, Summerville, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-3/4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15-20 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56 calories, Fat 1g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 296mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
BAR B QUE SAUCE
Another great recipe from my little red book--Fireman's Fire house Cook book. I have used this barbecue sauce for everything--even take a bottle with us on vacation. It tastes great on everything--any meat--you will love this one. You also can make it as mild or hot as you like--a wonderful sauce.
Provided by ann hugo
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In saucepan add mustard and slowly add vinegar with a whisk keeping mustard from being lumpy.
- Then add rest of ingredients, stirring until smooth; let simmer for 2 hours stirring often.
- To thicken sauce you can add cornstarch.
- Tou can store sauce in a clean mustard bottle and put in frig.
- Will keep about a year in frig.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add the onion. Cook over a gentle heat 4-5 mins, until softened. Add the remaining ingredients, season and mix. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 mins, until thickened. For a smooth sauce, simply whizz the mixture in a food processor or with a hand blender for a few seconds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 19 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Sodium 0.06 milligram of sodium
TANGY BAR-B-QUE SAUCE
This recipe is excellent for bar-b-que chicken. Place on chicken just before ready and always have sauce for dipping. It has been a family recipe for over 40 years - everyone loves it.
Provided by Darlene
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic powder. Saute until onions are soft. Stir in the tomato sauce, ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 43.5 calories, Carbohydrate 4.6 g, Cholesterol 7.6 mg, Fat 2.9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 233 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
More about "bar b que sauce recipes"
BEST DR. PEPPER BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE DR. PEPPER ...
5/5 (1)Category Side Dish
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine ketchup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire, tomato paste, garlic, and Dr Pepper.
BEST CAROLINA BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ... - DELISH
Total Time 20 mins
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine apple cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, chili powder, and Worcestershire sauce and whisk until combined.
- Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat to medium and simmer until the sauce has thickened and reduced by about a third, about 15 minutes.
THE 9 BEST VINEGAR BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPES
Author Derrick Riches
CLASSIC SOUTHERN BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
4.2/5 (70)Total Time 25 minsCategory Sauces, SauceCalories 23 per serving
TOP 9 BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
20 AWARD-WINNING BBQ SAUCE RECIPES FROM THE SOUTH ...
BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPES - BBC FOOD
HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | BBQ …
10 BEST BAR B QUE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
TOP MUSTARD BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.9/5 (123)Total Time 20 minsCategory Side Dish, Sauces, Sauce, CondimentCalories 60 per serving
STICKY BBQ SAUCE | BBC GOOD FOOD
5/5 (2)Servings 4Cuisine ChineseTotal Time 15 mins
BBQ SAUCE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BAR B QUE SAUCE RECIPES - COOKEATSHARE
RHUBARB BAR B Q SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BAR B QUE SAUCE RECIPE
10 MUST-HAVE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #north-american #sauces #condiments-etc #american #southern-united-states #dietary #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Texas BBQ sauce?In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15-20 minutes to allow flavors to blend. What makes Texas BBQ sauce different? So many regional BBQ sauces, so little time!
What is the recipe for Neely's BBQ sauce?Neely's BBQ Sauce. 1 Ingredients. Deselect All. 2 cups ketchup. 1 cup water. 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar. 5 tablespoons light brown sugar. 5 tablespoons sugar. 1/2 ... 2 My Private Notes. 3 Have a Backyard BBQ.
What is barbecue sauce?Away from the coast, in South Carolina, Mustard is the main ingredient in barbecue sauce. This mustard sauce is specifically designed for smoked pork and has gained popularity as more people realize that mustard has a lot to offer barbecue.
How to make keto BBQ sauce?1/4 tsp stevia powder Or your choice of sweetener, add slowly till taste. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Place on stove over medium heat and lightly simmer for 5 minutes. Store your Keto BBQ Sauce in the fridge for up to 3 weeks, this BBQ sauce has no preservatives added so it is not suitable for the cupboard.